Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smart Carrie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I appreciate the prompt feedback and reply from the customer service.
Although they already make the video, some of the are not really high resolution which makes it difficult to view. But when I reach out to them in CHAT, they respond quick and courteous! THank you!

DollGirlfriend

Location Australia

Awesome app with great customer service!
keep it up the good work please. it is so easy to you use, love it!

Skin Lord Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service was excellent! I installed a new theme on my Shopify store and needed help with transferring the reviews from my previous theme onto my new theme. They responded right away and helped me accomplish this in less than an hour. Appreciate the prompt help.

L4U

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support is perfect. Selina is the girl fixed my problem for minutes. The app is perfect. When I need more I'll just go to next level on this app

WiseScouting

Very nice app. easy to integrate into your store. Great customer service. Resolved my issue with no hassle in a timely manner. Very responsive team!

Chosen Wants

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Exactly what I need. The support team was also very helpful. They were able to help me upon request.

Squashys™

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Guys this App is absolutly crazy. It gives you such big value for free. Im looking forward to go to the paid version.
I had a issue. i changed my theme and everything was gone. after i did some steps the stars were some squares i thought i will never get it done. i reached out to the support and a person named "Selin" helped me hell out of the problem. after 20 min they changed it wordless for me. i thought i have to do something by myself but no they did everything. great service. i appreciate it much <3

Inside Home Store

Location Portugal

Very useful in my store! All the problems were solved by the support! Many thanks! I recommend this App!

deFacial

Location Czechia

User friendly, ultrafast&helpful CS. 20 reviews for 50 products is more then generous guys. Im absolutely satisfied with free plan.

Inaden

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, very easy to use and the support is very reactive & helpful.
We do recommend it. Thanks a lot.