Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Essemeff Silver

Amazing app and excellent customer service who respond very quickly and assisted with an issue I had. Thanks again. I would highly recommend it.

AUXNNNU

This is not a very ideal application, comments can be displayed on the computer webpage, but the mobile phone can not be displayed

April 17, 2020

Hi there,

Reviews can be displayed on both webpage and mobile devices. The issue is the internet firewall of your country (China) is blocking the script of our app.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

PHOENIX FITNESS™️

It's really a useful app, easy to import reviews, easy to customize the layout of reviews. The customer service is OUTSTANDING! Highly recommend.

Modernlife.my

Great app. It works exactly the way I wanted and saving a lot of time. I would give it 10-star review of their amazing customer service. I would recommend this app.

Trendie Deal

Great app for any store. Their support is also great with any issue I've had and resolved very quickly. I highly recommend Ryviu app to anyone with a Shopify store.

Xkape

Amazing app! So easy, unlimited, and free.
I thought this app limited reviews for Free plan but I wrong, they limited number reviews to import from Aliexpress only but you can manually write unlimited review for unlimited product.

Zen ta Vie

Excellent app, and excellent customer support. I installed this app hoping it would work in the Booster theme, but it didn't work at all, I left a message last night and when I woke up the next morning, the great folks at Ryviu fixed this for me and I didn't have to do a single thing to get it working.

Kings & Co.

Very good customer service, very useful app. They're always quick to respond whenever you have questions or need troubleshooting. Highly recommend this app.

GoshGorilla

Simple, great, free and fantastic customer support, I would really recommend this app, it instantly increase conversions!

Saforme

Excellent apps, it does everything I need, customer service was excellent too! I ran a store that I want to import Amazon reviews, and this app does this.