Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

GiddyMart

Amazing app and customer service, easy to import reviews from Amazon and it's very useful. I recommend for all business stores.

Bold & Fierce

It is very easy to use. Support is very responsive. Can't say enough good things about it. Thank you

Cellular Savings

Easy to use, very satisfied, so far so good. Ryviu is very helpful to increase trust in my shops. I can only recommend it to everyone.

Cart Need

Customer service is excellent! Easy to use, worth every penny. I can just say good things about it! . 5 star feedback for me best appp thank you so much thou . everything is great i love it !

The Big Baby Box

Ryviu is a must-have app!!!! Amazon reviews really help my stores gain credibility when starting out and boost sales. Thank you

Absolutely Boutiquey

I used this app to help me to increase my conversion rates, I'm looking for the result but I love this app because of their customer support service, it super. Thank you very much.

zafiir

Very good plugin, customer service is also very patient service to help me answer, will continue to use it.

cueboss.com

I added this app as i liked the look of it however it was missing star ratings on product page. I tried adding the code myself as instructed but found it a bit difficult so contacted the Ryviu team who responded immediately and resolved it for me. the app is easy to use and i like it very much.

abcZam

This app is super. I am very satisfied. I have a problem with installation but they fix it immediately.

Mistigri

The App and support are excellent, I highly recommend to anyone who would need a customer reviews app !