Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA | Reviews

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

dattelpalme.com

At first sight it looks good. If you take a closer look, a lot of points come together. 1) Wrong products are imported, that can break your shop's neck. As an example for glasses the pictures of caps are imported. 2) Email function is not clear if it really works. Logo of the app is visible, but not the logo of my site 3) On the mobile phone you can see the stars, but the text is not customizable and not responsive 4) The support tried to help, but 90% of my questions were not answered
Therefore only one star

Ace Handbag

I am glad that I finally found Ryviu. I tried other mainstream review apps and they were complicated to use and costly. Ryviu works almost like plug n play, fast-loading, mobile-friendly UI, direct review import/edit from the browser extension and much more :)
The support team is top-notch.

Lily-Yoga

Works fine for me. The support modified the code to change the location of the average rating score in the product page. Also importing Aliexpress Reviews works perfectly including images from customers. Thank you. Great job.

Velvet Beauty Affair

Excellent app - easy to use and very efficient. But a special shoutout to the support team! If you have any problem the support is just very caring and kind. I recommend it

TARAZON

Great application and great support. Super easy to install and low cost makes Ryviu a super value.

Glow SkinCo

This is a very useful app, it does exactly what it says. But what makes this app so fantastic is their support. I am using your app at 2 of my stores now!

Essemeff Silver

Amazing app and excellent customer service who respond very quickly and assisted with an issue I had. Thanks again. I would highly recommend it.

AUXNNNU

This is not a very ideal application, comments can be displayed on the computer webpage, but the mobile phone can not be displayed

April 17, 2020

Hi there,

Reviews can be displayed on both webpage and mobile devices. The issue is the internet firewall of your country (China) is blocking the script of our app.

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

PHOENIX FITNESS™️

It's really a useful app, easy to import reviews, easy to customize the layout of reviews. The customer service is OUTSTANDING! Highly recommend.

Modernlife.my

Great app. It works exactly the way I wanted and saving a lot of time. I would give it 10-star review of their amazing customer service. I would recommend this app.