Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

Officialinface.com

When you delete the app the injected codes are not deleting so you need to go to your code HTML and delete it your own

November 22, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

The codes cannot be deleted from your store when uninstalling because you removed permission of Ryviu app when uninstalling but these codes will not work and affect your store so you don't need to remove them or contact us so we can help you to remove them completely.

All the best,

Ryviu team.

Techorizon

The best app for reviews, you can customize everything, and the support is amazing, you can download without thinking twice

Kids` Needs

I definitely like the app. Quick and professional help from the support team. Cosy interface and smooth work. Exactly what I needed.

Funbro

It is very convenient to import comments with one click, and it can also be filtered. There are many detailed settings, which greatly improved my work efficiency. And the service are very nice, can help you solve the problems.
Thank you very much to the developer.

Astrata Health Solutions

I've installed this app for it's function and look. It sure is but it's such a hassle dealing with the installation, setup, and their customer service. They are always with you but it takes a long time for the issue to be fixed. I've chatted 3 times so far and the issue of display is still not fixed. I feel bad on leaving this negative experience here but it's just stupid to experience this. I've upgraded to their paid plan and by comparing the support I had when I was still in the free plan is not satisfactory. In fact, the support I got when I upgraded was worst! All in all, I'd still recommend this app but in my case, I've experience one or probably the worst experience in setting up a paid app.

Easy2Travel

The app is amazing, for me the best choice. The support is very kind and has solved my problem in a few seconds. Great app, great support! Highly recommended!

Nelozi

amazing and fast customer support!! help me with code and anything I need!
the app allows me to do more than other apps at a very cheap price.
highly recommended

Timeson

This App has great effect on the store's speed score, its very disappointing to see my speed score drop down crazy when I apply this app, however it seems the score is not that accurate because the actual speed of opening a product page is still fast, why?

November 18, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

Our app is using Shopify API and it always loads after your site has fully loaded only so it cannot affect the store's score.

Best Regards,

Dan from Ryviu

Natural Tendance

So useful and easy to deal with. Thank you for the support to be so efficient. I use this app since nearly 1 year and recommend it !

UHLA

Works and looks great, strong 5 stars! You could add an option in app to show stars under products in colletions etc. (not only when you are on product page). But I easly added it trough code and looks nice.
Or there is that option but i'm blind. Anyway good job!