Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Collect product reviews, Amazon review importer, Etsy & Oberlo

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

PowerPandas

Selena helped me very much and answered all my questions. I had a lot of questions and she even logged in for me to do it.

iKids

Guys, if you are looking for an app to add reviews this is the one. very practical and functional, the staff is truly extraordinary: very punctual and very helpful. I really recommend it

Carver Dan's Handcrafted Hardwood

Best app for reviews and for Q&A and the customer support is excellent. I would recommend this app to anybody that needs a great app for reviews and for Q&A.

Shop Valley&Ju

No monthly charges, no hidden fees, which is great. No monthly charges, no hidden fees, which is great.

Vigoprinter

Thank you Dan,you are great,you are so professional and helpful.It is worthy to install this app,the 5 star review is for you,Dan

Pod Accessories LLC

Recently switch from Loox due to their limited customization on both email templates and widget design. Ryviu was a smooth transition as they accept csv imported reviews. We did have a few customization speed bumps but the support was top notch. Dan took extra care of our widget and couldn't be happier.

Newmen

This is one of the best review apps on the internet. The Customer Service is amazing and they are always there to help me whenever I need them. I fully recommend using the Ryviu App!

CYFY

I just downloaded it and it's great. Easy to use. Immediate support. Lot's of features to edit and customize. Wonderful!

CARBO Electric Bike

Absolutely spot on support, i had to make some custom changes and they took care of it in no time, the app is georgous!

Bobby Home Selection

They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up! They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!