Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews & QA

DHgate, Etsy, Amazon reviews & Import reviews from Oberlo, CSV

Free plan available

Skin Freedom

I wanted to receive a link for the "Write a review" interface that I can incorporate in an email. After waiting for 1 week for an answer from support, was told it is not possible - really? It looks like an easy task for me. Why such lack of cooperation? Also, the emails you can set up in the app to ask for a review do not include unsubscribe link. Bad service.

dattelpalme.ch

The loading time of the reviews are very slow and it is not working properly. Otherwise, the idea is good but if is not works then it is not worth

July 2, 2020

Hi, Ryviu app is using Shopify API, and it will load after your site has finished loading only to make sure our app will not affect to speed of your store. It's using Lazy load also, so it only appears if you reached to Ryviu widget section only too.

Best Regards,

Dan from Ryviu

FOREAL FOODS

Seems promising, but had no success importing the review body from the standard Shopify Review export.

June 17, 2020

Hi, I'm Dan from Ryivu. Did you change format of your CSV to correct format of our CSV file before importing? Please check our document from here to know how to import reviews via CSV: https://docs.ryviu.com/en/articles/1789782-import-reviews-from-csv-export-reviews-to-csv-features
Best Regards,

Dan from Ryviu.

MY BPF

The support team is Rude, AND ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL!
i've never ever seen such bad support team. the app is a mess. i hope you read this to help you be more professional with people.

June 18, 2020

Hi there,
This is Yen from the Ryviu team.

First of all, please accept my apology because our App does not meet your target. As we mentioned in our support thread and on our pricing page, Ryviu does not support Dsers at this moment. Our Technician is working on it and I will keep you posted once available.

I will answer you with further details and you can ask any further questions via our Live chat. Thank you.

B.regards,
Yen

LNC HOME

Their support guys are very helpful. This app has all functions your dropship store needs. I would 100% recommend them.

creatrillonline

I have been using the app for about 2 weeks and I would recommend it to other businesses. Responsive and helpful customer service. Simple user friendly platform. The pricing is affordable, so far as well.

shoptwinkletots

Ryviu is an awesome reviews app, It takes my store to the next level and makes serious conversions

PlayPodsPro

Hou la la! Une très bonne application qui pourrait aider notre collègue propriétaire / vendeur / dropshipper shopify et pour toute l'entreprise. Je le recommande.

Petiffy™ Evcil Hayvan Portreleri

Awesome reviews app! Photos reviews are so much more than words in reviews. Highly recommended.

Your Secret Deal

I'm new to dropshipping with Shopify and it would not have been easy but this app helps me a lot and very useful.