Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy & Oberlo

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ryviu Product reviews app

Contact Pêche

Excellente application pour les commentaires clients, un très beau design et un staff vraiment réactif.

Cosmolle

Always optimizing, customer service is very good and they helped solve many problems. Highly recommend.

Backpack Vendor

This app is wonderful and has lots of nice features, like editing the review widget with the colors you like so that the color scheme matches that of your store. The support team was also very helpful and responds quickly.

That said if you use another Spotify app to edit your store pages you might run into incompatibilities with this app. I use pagefly to edit all of my product pages and the score rating did not appear on my pages, and the review widget appeared at an incorrect position, so I had to edit the code myself to place the widgets where I wanted. The documentation for editing the code was somewhat helpful but pretty lackluster so I mostly had to guess where to add the code, but in the end, it worked out. Besides this problem, I really like the app and it was a great addition to my store.

October 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our app has not integrated with PageFly app yet, so you need to add our code snippets to your product page manually refer to this instruction below.

Thanks in advance!

Ryviu team

xureshop

Been using this app for more than a year and it has been very reliable. The support team is also very knowledgeable and helpful, and my request been successfully done.

KdoStore

A lot of bugs (reviews that don't appear on a huge amount of products, translation that doesn't work etc...) of course the support is always there to fix, but you always have to keep an eye to see if everything is correctly visible. Moreover it is impossible to download all the reviews in a single csv file. We have to do it in an infinite amount of files.

rezeq.com

very helpful Supporting Team , Smart App , Easy to use & FAST PROCESSING .. I love it . It Does What I need

Candle Lumina

Fantastic App! Very easy to use! I was able to get my reviews imported with ease. Very user friendly. This app is a great value. Thanks Ryviu!!!

Buzzlesotz

I've been happy with this app. Does exactly what I needed. Hand pick the reviews you want to import to your store. No CSV file uploads to figure out. Changes take effect live.

MiKlah

I have been using this app for a while in my store. It is really great for capturing our customers' reviews. If you need any assistance, they respond quickly and efficiently.

Timeless Fate LLC

EVERYTHING ABOUT RYVIU IS PERFECT!!!! I have been with them since the beginning and their customer service is always amazing. They reply back quick and has lots of patience to help others.

If you are looking for a review apps that works and a team that is always working for your interest - this is the app for you. You won't regret it. What more can a business ask for - I feel like I have a Friend that wants me to succeed.

ps. Very smart team