Sale All In One by Saio

Sale All In One by Saio

by Saio

Making sales unbelievably easy

WARDHOG

We have used the app for a few years now - and it working flowless for our needs, we use it for all our sales - easy to install and to work very well.

SecondCell.ca

Great app, really. Does what it's supposed to be. Only recommandation : Please put a ''select all'' button to select all our promotion. That would be really great, instead of clicking all my 80 sales each time to activate them.

October 18, 2019

Hi SecondCell, thanks for your review and the feature suggestion! You're absolutely right that a select all button would make it a lot easier, so we've added that in today! Please take a look and I hope that will make your workflow a lot easier!
- SAIO Team

Sassy & Southern

TERRIBLE. So slow that it freezes up. Causes more trouble than anything. Has me in a HUGE MESS right now!!!

Maska Mode

It's super slow every time you have to enable or disable a sale and support answer is that they experience an issue at that moment. That's not true, it's always VERY slow.
Support takes more time than the update to answer. So by the time they speed it up it's too late.

June 21, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for the review :). The more products you have the longer it takes.

Next time you enable a sale and feel it take to long - email our support and they can speed it up for you.

Thanks

Runaway Quilting

This app is awesome for scheduling sales and being able to forget about them. It's also helpful for being able to select a large amount of products or an entire collection quickly.

Fabric Muse

This app is exactly what I have been searching for. It is clear, simple to use and has so many versatile functions compared to the other apps that are getting these basics SO WRONG! Very happy to have found this. =)

G&M Gizmo and Monkey

:( .

SportsGiftsDirect.co.uk

Beware of this APP it caused me alot of work - it removed pricing from items not even included in the sale!!!!!, it removed compare at pricing from radom collection's It is extremely slow at processing the sale and removing takes hours!!!!!

peaceofhome.se

The support is great and very fast, however I would warn anybody to use the app as it changed 700 prices in my store automatically even though I had not setup anything for them via this app. Their support helped me reset this however I was in panic and cannot use this app anymore as it does not work.

Juanderful Products

Loving it so far! I just wish it had BUY X, GET X built in and it would be perfect. Good job Saio!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8