Sale All In One by Saio

Sale All In One by Saio

by Saio

Making sales unbelievably easy

Dylan's Designs Inc

The company is very nice and fast to fix a problem if you run into on. We used other apps for sales and this one is simple and easier to use.

Dick Johnson

Not good. Do random things and Im now waited 30 minutes to discount kick in.... do not download. Its easy to manage but its not working good.

Litttle

It actually increases the prices of the products, and not decreases them!

I should've listened to the other guys who wrote bad reviews. This is not worth even trying in my opinion, sorry.

bakerstreet5

We downloaded this app originally to execute a Black Friday Sale, and decided to keep it year round. The customer service and tech support were so kind and helpful. We managed to get everything up and running, and our BFCM sale was a HUGE success. Would highly recommend!

mater-us

Great app, really worked real well and helped us with the struggle of promotions and price changes for bulk items, whole category or single products. It also has an automatic timer to reserve the prices at a specific date.

fly athletic canada

Awsome app. Does everything it suppose and does it well. Highly recommend. You should try it. Would recommend

Rjcrafts

Great app, works perfectly for my shop!

Catalogo Calzados

lo probare espero q me vaya bien !

K A Fabrics

Wow! Finally after a very long search, I came across Sale All in One.. It is perfect and at a much lower cost than most and Very easy to use.

Modestoff