Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

product discounts & scheduled sales, very fast and easy

Nifty Alley

Awesome app, makes a difference in customer experience but moreover is easy to use and gives you the peace of mind to turn on or off discounts as and when needed or as and when scheduled, can select products individually or by collection, highly recommend. Best of all is the service and attention you get, superb!

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Very much appreciated. We always try to improve our products to offer our customers the best experience - so if there are any features you are missing or other feedback you want to provide do not hesitate to contact us any time. Thank you very much!

bild-ahoi.de

Superb app, edits all prices so that they show up as a discounted price.
Most other apps just set up a discount in the cart and not on the product level.

February 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words - very much appreciated. If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us!

kaikai & ash

Easy to use, and flexible for my needs. When I emailed them for a specific request, it was completed within 12 hours.

February 17, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing such a nice review - we always try to help our customers as soon as possible!

The Store

Quite a basic app but meets our needs for our discounted products. Really helpful customer service! They were very reactive and helpful!

LESSIK OUTLET

Great app with all the features while keeping the speed of the store and the service was 5 stars!
Couldn't be happier with the product and support.

Shop-Coque

Bonjour,
J'ai eu besoin de management pour le jour des soldes et l'équipe à été très réactive, l'application est simple à utiliser et fonctionne correctement.
Je vous remercie pour votre rapidité, j'espère que notre collaboration continuera comme tel, et encore merci!
Cordialement,

Kurafuchi

This app is easy to use, quick and efficient, and has worked perfectly over the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales. After so many disappointments with annoying, over-complicated apps, I’m looking forward to using this one again for my Winter sales. Big thanks to the developper for a job well done ! x

Blue Culture Tees

I love this app! My last discount app costed twice as much and it was horrible! This app works great with no glitches so far and I would def recommend it! 5 Stars all the way!!!!!

Kat Scrappiness

App seems to be working great for us. I love the features and the abilities that the app provides and the support is A+ Highly recommend

Licence To Quilt

Excellent! So easy to use, so rewarding, amazing, a big THANK YOU! The service is fast and very professional, juste write an e-mail and they will get back to with the problem solved with light speed. I do recommend!

Previous 1 3 4