Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager | Reviews

by HeartCoding

the perfect sale app for product discounts & scheduled sales

Elegance Cover

Jag använde appen för BLACK WEEK och black Friday. Helt fantastiskt! Så lätt att installera och kundtjänst var snabba på när det behövdes. Rekommenderar starkt!!

Coastal Connection

We use it for monthly sales. Service was quick and helpful when we had questions. App works great. Highly recommended

Ginkgo Market

We got this app to do automatic discounts and it works amazing. Additionally, the sale tag function is like a hidden gem. We already knew it existed since the description said it but it was really a sight to see in action. Also, their customer service is really nice and responds pretty fast. They usually got back to me within a few hours. Overall pretty good app, would definitely recommend for the price but even more so for the service. If you have a problem, ask them. They can usually fix it for free really fast.

icyaero

This app works amazingly. I have no problems with it whatsoever. I love how it displays the original price but crosses it out to show the new price. It is the perfect sale app. The reason I put 4 stars is I wish there was some sort of toggle-off for the monthly payments for the months I don't use this app. I don't have sales every month so paying monthly makes no sense. Being able to toggle it off for those off months would be great in my eyes. Either way, amazing app!

DryEyeShop

Simple to use, and is a huge help. We schedule these in advance and have email and social media campaigns scheduled to dovetail. Very happy with the app thus far.

November 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review - we really appreciate you took the time! If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Kind regards

engel + banditen

Ich liebe diese App- ein wirkliches Highligt im App-Dschungel! Wären doch mehr Apps so: einfach strukturiert, gut verständlich ohne viel Schnick-Schnack und tut genau, was sie soll! Dazu ein Top-Support, der in Rekordzeit geantwortet hat! Vielen Dank dafür, bitte mehr in der Art!

November 29, 2021

Vielen lieben Dank für diese tolle Bewertung! Sollten wir Euch zukünftig mal wieder unterstützen können, so freuen wir uns jederzeit von Euch zu hören! Liebe Grüße

OilyPod

Very slow sync. It took about 15 minutes for the app to completely revert the price of 974 items in my store and while being synced some customers were able to checkout the automatically discounted items with new discount codes which are supposed to run at the time the automatic discounts end. Caused some losses. I would not recommend this app for stores with large inventories or with high traffic.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. We are sad to hear our app did not work as fast as you might have expected. Our speed for product adjustments is limited by Shopify at a theoretical max of 2 products per second.
From our log files I can see that your sale campaign needed a bit more than 12 minutes to finish - this equals to 1.35 products per second.
The small discrepancy is on purpose as our scripts double validate a product has successfully been adjusted.
From our point of view the time you have to wait for a sale campaign to finish comes as an advantage for your customers because we don’t inject any scripts into your theme and do NOT slow down your storefront.
From our experience we are still one of the fastest and most reliable apps in the market and we would be surprised if there is a significantly quicker way to adjust this size of information. We hope you had a good BFCM nevertheless and wish you all the best for the future! Kind regards

Metta

Used it for Black Friday, needed some help with installing code for sales tags on products. They did it in 10 minutes. Perfect

RedOne Music Canada

Really nice app! Working very good! I tried a lot of this kind of apps and this one is by far the best!

November 26, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

Sybotanica

After a year on Shopify and 100+ app tryouts I have to say this is hands-down the best documented, easy to use and functional app I have seen. I had quite a complex use case and was able to get it fixed without any developer help or knowledge in under 30 minutes. Props.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28