Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

the perfect sale app for product discount & scheduled sales

MANI Studio

Great service. Speedy response to request for theme modification. App solves our need for tagging products on sale.

Undercover Otter

Great customer service. I needed some assistance in placing the code due to some customizations to my theme and the developers helped me out fast and very neatly. A++ So far the use of the app also seems to be working like a charm, it's saving me a lot of time in automating sales and making sure I don't get double discounted.

April 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

Bec Boyle

Amazing Customer Service. Norbert provided quick email responses and completed the job almost instantly.

April 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words. If you need any future assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again anytime! Kind regards

UniqueLife Merch

I use this app to help me save time while keeping my product sales updated. This is perfect if you have a lot of products in your store and need to update prices quickly. I am 1000% satisfied and would definitely recommend the app to everyone!

March 29, 2021

FiniSport

Di tutte le app che ho provato per impostare sconti flessibili velocemente questa è la migliore! Permette di scontare velocemente tantissimi prodotti o intere collezioni, solo alcune varianti di determinati prodotti o anche solo un prodotto dell'importo o della percentuale che desidero! L'assistenza è veloce e gentile! Bravi!

March 26, 2021

Grazie mille per la vostra gentile recensione. Se avete bisogno di qualcos'altro non esitate a contattarci di nuovo in qualsiasi momento. Cordiali saluti

Village Juicery

Great customer support - they responded very quickly to any requests. So far the app is performing great without any bugs. Would definitely recommend for simple & easy solution for scheduled sales.

March 26, 2021

Fonecessorize

This is one of the best app ever to use. Make things so easy and saves a lot of time. The team also helped me with other things not associated with them and made my website very effective. I am very well pleased with them and would recommend anyone to use their services. Top App. Thank you so much guys for your amazing customer support.

March 19, 2021

Made in Sport

Ho installato quest'app e oltre a funzionare benissimo in maniera molto intuitiva l'assistenza mi ha risposto subito risolvendo immediatamente il mio problema proprio come desideravo! perfetti!

March 19, 2021

Photocutouts.com

SUPERGOODAPP! Excellent and FAST Support installed the extra sale icons in a few hours. The Admin interface is self-explanatory and very easy to schedule start and stop times. The ability to prevent discount-code discounts from adding to the on-site sale discount is wonderful! Now I can give my subscribers a discount without having to disable my Daily Deals first.

March 12, 2021

Meu Íntimo

The App works exactly as advertised and Support is very FAST. I needed a little customization and they made it SAME day without charging me. I think they are from Germany and and these great people must have worked to solve my issue very late at night. Its impressive. Congrats for the dedication and for the App.

March 11, 2021