Sale & Discount Manager

Sale & Discount Manager

by HeartCoding

the perfect sale app for product discount & scheduled sales

Iotti Gioielli

It is really easy to use and customer service is super fast and friendly. It requires theme customization to enable sale badges but the tech support rep took care of it. I recommend it!

January 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Kind regards

Annikas Hus

Update: Support team reached out to us and helped us come to a solution. How we can run multiple campaigns by running them in correct order and that they will update soon for excluding products. Just keep in mind that new campaigns will change prices for products in older campaigns. Otherwise great app Original:
This app is able to change prices the way it should. But it is very problematic when you run mulitple/complicated sales. We had products already at up to 50%. Now we were creating a 10% of all the other products. so we created a collection with all products excluding a few vendors. Now later today we realized that the 50% product has been changed to 10% and has cost us sales. This very poor handling of the sales

January 12, 2021

Dear Annika, thank you for your review - your feedback is very much appreciated. We will come back to you regarding the excluding feature as soon as we finished everything. Have a good day and do not hesitate to contact us anytime for questions or feedback. Kind regards

tatler.no

This app helped me set up a sales campaign in no time, and the support staff replied almost immediately when I needed help with some light extra code snippet installation. Great app, and delivers on its promises.

Gun Hill Clothing Company

Takes seconds to do what sometimes can take hours. Plus you don't forget to turn off a sale. Brilliant.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words. If you need any future assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again anytime! Kind regards

Maître Philippe & Filles

I used this app first for the VAT change in Germany but I continue to use it now for creating discounted prices in my shop. It is incredibly versatile and convenient to use, with tons of options to select the products and even the variants you want to discount. Their support is also very good, they solved my issue even on the 1st of January 2021. Thanks for the good job.

TBS The Beautiful Store

A great app! With so many products on our store, doing any specials or sales has been a big headache but this is the perfect solution. So easy to use (I did have a few questions and received prompt help even on a holiday!) - what a pleasure! I've often wanted to do random sales on my store but having to do the individual pricing each time has been painful so I often just don't do it - my customers are going to be happy with my regular sales and discounts now. Thank you for a great app and excellent support.

coozyful

It's a great app! It's work without any problem and the support is also very fast and helps you if you need anything.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words - very much appreciated. If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us again!

The Cottage Gardener

Great easy app. Good functionality if you are looking for a simple sale discounter that works straight away with no messing around!

December 29, 2020

King City Fashion

Norbert was really helpful when setting this app up the way I wanted to. It's perfect for my needs! Thank you!

December 19, 2020

NIFBeauty

Norbett was a great help in installing the code for us! This app is really perfect for our store! Customer service is real great and response fast!

December 16, 2020