Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

Unlimited Smart UpSell Offers

From $19.49/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Revy Apps
4.8
November 3, 2022

I really loved this app, but it glitched in a big way on a huge sale day resulting is many lost sales. 2 stars because I liked it when we first installed. But then it started adding things to customer carts without them clicking "add to cart" and then when they intentionally wanted to add an item to their cart, it wouldn't let them. I had many frustrated customers and had to uninstall. I really wanted it to work because I like the layout.

Vine & Nest
Time spent using app: 12 days
Revy Apps replied November 3, 2022

Hey! Please contact our support, we will check the compatibility issue with your theme as soon as possible.
- Revy Team

November 4, 2019

actually, I don't know how to judge this app, it works but function not good if your website has a collection on homepage or collection it will not work, this upsell only work while the customers add to the cart by product page, if they add to the cart from homepage or collection page, which will not pop up an upsell suggestion for you, I think this is what this app should do better.

I love this app, coz others app only works while customers check out or in the cart, this app works at to cart at least, but still awaiting for doing better if it works for homepage and collection page add to cart. that's my suggestion

Midoria Bag
China
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Revy Apps replied November 5, 2019

Hey! Actually, our app works on any page(including collection page, home page, etc), but sometimes we need to take a look to adjust it to work on your theme. Also, we have many API's to integrate 100% with your theme, our API is very complete and easy to use, is good for stores that wants 100% of integration. Please contact our support, we can make it work anywhere you want. Have a nice day!