Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KOREDEN KOZMETİK®

Location Turkey

I found the app I was looking for. It has been a very useful application for my store. Customer service has always been helpful.

Beaducation

Excellent app! Love the way you can customize colors and the support is excellent! I recommend this app for sure.

Artègo Hair Professional

Location Netherlands

I had to reach out because I wanted to change something within the shopping cart. Adam helped me fix this and now it works perfectly! Very good app, easy to install and good customer help!

Lexen

This app is awesome and looks nice with icon and works really good with even theme 2.0 latest one and with Shopify Plus. and lightning fast customer/tech service. everyone should have this app! highly for recommended!

Clean Kiss

I just loaded this app and seems to be working well so far. The setup was very easy. I had to reach out to support and Adam was able to help me very quickly and efficiently to make a modification that I needed for my shop. It is too new to see what ROI I will get on the app though.

1MORE

i can use the Free Gifts APP to achieve the function of buying one and get a free gift, the app support is very patient and can solve all my problems.

Kalk Store

Location Spain

This app is perfect to add free gift with purchase and place it in the cart. The customer service is great and quick. We are very satisfied with the app.

Europesnus.com

Location Denmark

Its a very good customer service, and the app is great for selling more on shopify. Furthermore they can change the placement on request.

Love Sun Body

We needed a simple app that would let us add a free gift with purchase and place it in the cart.. with customizable messaging. Customer service is excellent, they reply very quickly and the app works fantastic!!!

develop--steelsupps

I am using this app for free gifts and It's awesome. Plus the the customer service is so great and quick. Great experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10