Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Tekitin Technology

Very easy to use, great app and even better support. Only thing I would suggest is being able to select collections on cart total otherwise love it.

Hi Life

This is by far the best app for free gifts. Plus the support team is awesome. I had a little bug so they fixed it in very quickly and now it's working peferctly fine! I highly recommend

Semilac Shop

Very powerful app, have all the options we need, and customer service is superfast and very helpful. Just awesome!

Katie Dean Jewelry

Adam provided great customer service and the app is beautiful on my site! My website has had a lot of custom programming so the app did not work when it was first installed so I wrote an email to the support email and within less than 24 hours Adam helped me to get the app working on my site. The app is a bit pricey but offering gifts with purchase have helped us to get our average order value up. So we'll see with time if it really pays off but I think it does!

SHOKO

The support is great, solved our issues quickly! The app itself is great if you want to boost your sales.

Turvatalkoot

App is very good and support is helpful. We have several gift products and this supports our needs, I recommend this!

Lucky8 Off Road

We are very happy with this APP and even better our customers are happy. A free sticker made a world of difference. Thank you !

Gear Shed

Great app, great support- we had some issues with our theme and support sorted this out for us right away

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

his app really saved me. I was searching for an app that would allow me to give a free gift to my customers if their order value is above a certain threshold. I tried several apps before this but none of them gave the required results. But thank God, I found this app. And the best part about this was the quick and witty customers service who would are ready to fulfill all our doubts at the very earliest.

Mes Chaussettes Rouges

The app is perfect, exactly what i was looking for to add some gifts to my clients carts. Very userfriendly and the design is soft and lovely! The customer support is very usefull and quick. I really recommand this app.