4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its compatibility with various themes and other apps, praising its ease of setup and user-friendly interface. It's noted for enhancing store aesthetics and effectively driving sales and increasing average order value. The app's live chat feature and responsive support team, particularly Adam, are appreciated. Merchants value its ability to offer gifts based on different criteria, function seamlessly on web and mobile, and boost sales without disrupting the checkout process. It's also considered budget-friendly and useful for promotional campaigns and seasonal sales.

January 7, 2021

The biggest negative about this app - if your free gift sells out it will not deactivate the free gift offer automatically - this seems like an easy fix but the support team said the only answer is to manually deactivate the offer. I do not have the time to constantly watch my inventory and do not want to cause more work or issue for myself of my customers if I over sell a free gift.

Moon Body Soul
5 days using the app
Singleton software replied January 8, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry about this missing functionality. We will add it in next app version and contact you then :)
If you will have any other questions, just write us to support@singleton-software.com