4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy customization, seamless integration, and ability to enhance the shopping experience. It's praised for its user-friendly design and helpful video guides. Many have successfully used it to offer gifts based on cart values, promote sales, and increase order value. The support team, especially a member named Adam, is commended for their prompt and professional assistance. The app also features a responsive live chat for customer service. It's seen as a budget-friendly and efficient tool for boosting sales and customer loyalty.

January 7, 2021

The biggest negative about this app - if your free gift sells out it will not deactivate the free gift offer automatically - this seems like an easy fix but the support team said the only answer is to manually deactivate the offer. I do not have the time to constantly watch my inventory and do not want to cause more work or issue for myself of my customers if I over sell a free gift.

Moon Body Soul
5 days using the app
Singleton software replied January 8, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry about this missing functionality. We will add it in next app version and contact you then :)
If you will have any other questions, just write us to support@singleton-software.com