Shopping Feeds & Ads

Feed & Ad Management For Google, Bing, Facebook & More!

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stripshop.com

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app really makes everything with google ads and product feed so much easier and understandable. Tony and Scott from support has been very patient and given me top of the range support. I would highly recommend this app.

ISS Automotive Solutions

So far so good. Was able to get support from team with any issues I have had. Would recommend for sure.

August 24, 2020

Hey ISS Automotive Solutions!

Glad to hear you are having a great experience - never hesitate to reach out to our team whenever you need help or if you want to learn more about getting the most out of S&O!

Live Well Inc by Wellica - Premium Vitamins and Supplements

The App works well but the support is why you add S&O. Scott in support has helped me out of many issues. We use this App on 3 different stores, and really the support team is why. Scott told me they are working on training videos - when they have those -- I will adjust to 5 stars! The "Help" is organized by the page you are working on -- very smart.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Time spent using app About 1 year

Only feed and Google ads software I will ever use. So easy to use and very intuitive. I highly recommend this app.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing the "LOVE"!

E'arrs Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app works really well and is not too hard to learn once you take some time to explore it! We initially started with a full-service option and worked with a great account manager, then were able to transition to a self-managed option very easily once we were ready to do so. Every person I spoke to and worked with was very friendly and knowledgable! Definitely recommend this app and their services!

Comstrom

Great App. Have been using it for last 8 months. Very useful for advanced Google shopping feed. The pricing of the app however depends upon the Adspend and the number of sku being pushed. Great Guys to work with. Super helpful.

Allure Pack

Time spent using app About 1 year

love it does exactly what we wanted GREAT APP............................................................

Wear My Bible

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a wonderful app with an amazing crew supporting it. I had the pleasure of working with Scott recently. He was amazing at going the distance and doing everything to get all the issues worked out. He provided great insight into what was going on and took the wheel and fixed things when the wheels were not spinning in the correct way.

Thanks again team for all your amazing work. Definitely worth the switch over to S&O for Feed Management.

July 28, 2020

Scott loved the shout out, thanks for being a loyal customer!

Everything Truck Parts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have used S&O for our EverythingTruckParts.com and Spill911.com websites since June 2018. We have used both the managed and self-managed plans. Herman, our account manager, has been excellent to work with. He provides solid insight and suggestions into our campaigns and has helped to greatly improve our ROI and market exposure. I highly recommend them!

July 28, 2020

Always appreciate the kind feedback!

Reel Power Handles

Time spent using app About 1 year

this app has the rare combination of powerful, sophisticated software
and great support. Arthur & Giovanni have quickly bailed me out of several
situations which were far beyond my pay grade. their great support was
much more than the fix, it was also a well presented education.
thanks again guy!!

January 18, 2020

Thank you for the review Reel Power Handles, Gio and Arthur shared this at our company meeting - really great to hear about your awesome experience with us!