Shopping Feeds & Ads

Feed & Ad Management For Google, Bing, Facebook & More!

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

One Stop Equine Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have been using the S & O managed plan for over a year now and could not be happier with them. Keith, our account manager, has been extremely helpful whenever we have questions or concerns, sends us detailed account updates and sets up phone check-ins regularly. Highly recommend!

January 16, 2020

Hey!

Thank you so very much for your kind words and recommendation! We know Keith certainly appreciated the shout-out.

Rebel Bod

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Only been a couple of hours trying out this app. The thing that stands out the most is the support, which is fantastic. Scott is extremely responsive online, and have addressed every question and concern completely. Can't say enough about this - tremendous amount of help from Scott. So far everything looks positive.

Hey Rebel Bod,

Thank you so much for your kind words and such a glowing review of our support.

We always strive to put our customers first - we know Scott certainly appreciates the shout out!

All our best!

ChillingWine

Without this I don't think that I would have time for everything that I need to do to run my store, it is brilliant

Hey ChillingWine,

We love to hear about great experiences like this. Thank you again!

Bayfield Bags

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their interface is easy to use. Most of my feed loaded properly but when there was an issue, I got great help by calling them.

Hey Bayfield Bags,

We aim to please! Thank you again and never hesitate to reach out to us by phone, email, or for faster response times - start a Live Chat conversation 9am-5pm EST Mon-Fri!

Bella Vérité

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been working with Sales & Orders for over 2 years now and I am very pleased with their services. They made a huge difference in increasing sales, while reducing our ad spend. I highly recommend S&O!

Hey Bella Vérité,

You're a legacy! Thank you so much for the kind words and glowing recommendation!

BrandsWalk

S&O is an essential tool for our e-commerce strategy. And, having Rich, our account manager, proactively managing our account with our team has made a significant difference. I would recommend this program to anyone focused on e-commerce.

Hey BrandsWalk,

Thank you again for such a wonderful review. We pride ourselves on putting our customers first at every turn.

We know Rich certainly appreciates the love!

Relish New Orleans

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I run a brick and mortar store in Metairie, Louisiana called Relish. I sell hand-selected women's Fashion, gifts, and kids clothing for Europe. I was first told about Sales & Orders from my husband. He has The Garden Gates and I would complain that I wasn't getting online sales. He told me over and over, but I just didn't listen until my 2 sons, started using Sales & Orders. Yes, we are a family of online retailers and we each have our own niche.

All I know is that I fill my doorway up with orders for UPS, USPS, and FedEx to be picked up... and the best part " I have no idea what that program does, I just get emails from Julie telling me what she thinks we should do next." My usually reply" Sell More"

I'm the furthest thing from an online wizard but I know how to find the best products from my clients. I also know to find the best App's to run my business and clearly, Sales & Orders is a winner.

Got Questions - Called and Ask for Julie, - Want a beautiful gift @shoprelish

Best

Beth

Hey Beth!

Wow, thank you so much for such an awesome review. You definitely have a winner in Julie who is a veteran in our field.

We'll keep those orders coming!

Kendall & Everett Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I started using Sales & Orders after my brother started using it for his website, LifeonPlum.com. Ashton & I build these websites to pay our way thru college. I have Kendall & Everett, and I love the fact that the system does all the work. I also knew that if my brother( the tech guy ) was using it, there was no question for me. I called his rep, Julie and said" I want that same thing" and before you know it, I was producing high-end sales at a lower cost.

My mom uses it to Relish New Orleans.

"Click the Add App Button Today" you won't be sorry.

Aiden Harris

January 3, 2020

Back to back from the brothers Harris!

We appreciate the love - always eager to go every possible extra mile for our honored retailers.

All our best!

Life on Plum

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We started using Sales & Orders to increase our online sales and reduce our marketing cost. The team at Sales & Orders is great. The onboarding team was extra helpful and making sure our product listing was right. Once we went live, that is what made the difference.

Sales & Orders is a life saver. Hire them today-

Ashton Harris -

The Garden Gates

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Sales & Orders now for a few years. I started working with the company after a series of bad experiences with similar service providers. The teams at Sales & Orders has been great. My account manager, Julie is very attentive to my insanity and is a great problem solver. The management is very open to input and proactive to improvement. If you are looking for a solution to a true Data Feed Management App, Do Not Hesitate for one minute.

Hey Garden Gates,

Can't beat a legacy! Thanks again for the awesome review!