Sales Team

Let reps create orders, share links & track commissions

From $15.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

STEHR Cosmetics AG

Location Switzerland

Rose is amazing and has helped us anytime we needed help, 5-Star service. The app helped us move away from POS stores for our sales reps on iPads and integrate them into our main online store. This has been adventageous on many levels. Thank you team and keep up the great work!

Clear Tune Monitors

So far is a very stable app, works as intended. Support team is very helpful and always willing to help

Emerge Apparel

Great support team and app. I had the Sales Team support help me customize their already amazing app to add needed functionality for my particular usage. I'd highly recommend this product/service to anyone in need of tracking sales and commissions. Support is A+++

Cloud Point of Sale

This was the only app we could find that would solve the problems we were facing. Vik and his support team have been extremely helpful and have worked closely with us to adjust the app to our needs.

Beach Hut B2B

This is an amazing app for my wholesale business! It does everything I want it to do and then some. The staff is also amazing, they always have the answers to my questions.

JoitaWholesale

Originally, I gave this company a 1 star review. That was approximately 3 weeks ago. Within 3 weeks, the developer contacted me and worked very hard to resolve the issues we were having with the system. They are now fixed (including the billing issue), and our reps seem to be happy. And if the reps are happy, I'm happy. So 1 star has now turned into 5 stars. : )

ResellSA

The Sales Rep app has been a great addition to our wholesale site. We are managing multiple reps and this tool gives a great amount of features that they find very useful such as the ability to enter orders for customers and the cart sharing. Having a limited dashboard with functionality was crucial for us with using independent sales reps, as we do not want to share all order and customer information. This app fits the bill. Vik and Rose have been great working working through some of the early hiccups we had and helped with our installation. They answered our tons of questions very quickly. They also were very open to user feedback to improve the application. We would not know what to do without this app. Great application and dev team!

Healthy Leaf Organics

I love this app it is easy to use and the customer service is outstanding, they are responsive and will meet with you whenever needed. For a small fee they can customize commission structures and train you on how the flow works for your employees. this app can also integrate with their other apps such as wholesale quickie

Wildlife Tree

Quite possibly the worst app we've ever used. Here are the list of reasons:
Basic Plan - No view of all features that require upgrade
No sound user experience AT ALL
No visual hierarchy, proper grouping, primary vs secondary vs tertiary buttons, lacks contrast or signifiers for understanding the UI
Extremely lacks explanations of null states for all kinds of features or pages
No distinction between working with sales reps vs affiliates
What the heck are sales team templates?
Feature toggle switches are unreadable
Can't use our own Shopify tags for assigning existing customers to reps
Reports are small and don't make sense in null state
Email us page should have a contact form. Doesn't even have a "mailto" deeplink to open email client
Calendly page title shows "CSS advanced support" as if any beginner would understand that
FAQ accordions just look like plain text and have no UX signifiers like dropdown arrows
YouTube instructional videos have no proper grouping headings such as "Getting Started."
Accept/Deny Sales Rep page makes absolutely no sense. Is this for affiliates?
So many more bad UX issues to list!
Just the worst app, period. Unusable, in and out. NOTE TO THE DEVELOPER: I'll be glad to consider using your app when these issues are fixed. Make it USABLE!

September 2, 2021

we will work on the admin side usability , so that our features are easy to understand, setup and use regularly. We have a lot of powerful features and we will make these super easy to set up, take care of null states etc. We will work on the admin side usability for all features and make sure we earn a 5 star review from you.- Vik

Cureté Collections

The customer support team at Cheif is amazing! They have been responsive and helpful throughout the entire process!

September 2, 2021