Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Grow and Scale your sales by adding Sales Team to your store

TackleWebs

Vik and the team have been extremely helpful in setting up Our Sales App. We needed an app to allow our sales team to login, create customers and orders with specifics and Sales App has been the ONLY app that has been able to do this for us.

angeloluziodancestore.com

I use this app to manage my sales reps. Love working with it ! Customer support is Awesome ! Vikram went all out to help me, and answered all question with walk throughs !

HempGo2

We need a solution for our salesman. To be able to give our team the tools they need to make the sale and to help grow our business is incredibly important. Sales Team has gone above and beyond to make sure that we the app operates in every way our business needs. From support to personalized touches, we recommend this app if you have a product and want to take your sales to the next level.

Tiare Rose

The people at Chief Software are VERY nice people and are quite responsive. But after MONTHS of trying and paying a lot of money for customizations (which took months longer than the original estimate of a few weeks BTW), the app just DOES NOT WORK. Many of the basic functions are broken and the coding is just plain sloppy. After using many different Shopify apps over the years, I have never encountered one this bad and am extremely disappointed that I wasted my time and money. I'm not sure how they have any positive reviews except for their kindness and their accessibility to schedule a call. I do wish the team well, but really need to let others know how bad this app is.

January 20, 2021

I am extremely sad to hear that you had a bad experience. We had created the sign up page with multiple custom fields that you needed and a directory page where customers can select their own style concierge. When we tested things it was working as expected. In fact you were also able to sign up as a style concierge and sign up a test customer to a rep from the directory page. Also when you launched, reps were able to sign up and their sales were tracked back to them. Our features are working well for our other clients and we see most of our clients grow their sales team and total sales using our app.

We always fix all issues that are reported by our clients, right away. In the last 6 -8 weeks we didn't hear any complains from you. Please let me know, what didn't work well and I'll make sure our development team fixes it and make it right for you. We are committed to our clients and I want to make this right for you. please let us know what didn't work well and we will get it fixed asap.

Regarding the time to finish the project, as new requirements get added, the time lines do increase. I wish I could have gotten all requirements in one go, so we wouldn't have had to do multiple iterations.

Well Told Wholesale

I am in the process of setting up the App but the administrators at Sales Team- Specifically Vik have been a tremendous help. While I can't yet speak to the entire user experience, I can certainly attest to the fact that these guys are very accessible and ready to assist in whatever way needed. Thanks Vik and team!

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review :) . We will make sure that the app works properly for you and it helps you grow and scale your sales team and in turn grow and scale your sales.

Grip Clean

Good app with a good team. Comes with most everything out of the box. But the team is very knowledgable on any customizations needed for you application. Backend is a little clunky to use, but they are continuing to improve the app regularly. I would recommend.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review :) .
We have had similar feedback for the admin side of the app from our other clients , hence we have developed a new UI version of the backend this year. I will enable this for your store. Looking to get feedback from you and improve our UI even more.

Pozewear B2B

One of the most versatile app to grow your wholesales business. Loaded with features and great support. I highly recommend it.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review :) please let us know if your sales team needs any other features and our development team will work on it.

Honestly Kind Baby

Works great, support is amazing and the team is very helpful. Will definitely be using the app for the long term.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for the review :). Looking forward to serve you and your sales team for years to come.

Gigi Vi Boutique

Brilliant support. Efficient, helpful and reliable. The support has helped massively. Thank you.....

Perfumes Etc Ltd

Amazing app, Amazing Support. Using this app since 3 months and have no complaints. They provide best service and customization.

Previous 1 3 4 5