Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Grow and Scale your sales by adding Sales Team to your store

Light 4 Life Cause

I have been working with the app for a few months, when help is needed the team has always been there for me. Rose has been exceptional each time we meet, she is very direct & instructional when helping and always follows up with screen shots and written instructions. I feel I can't go wrong as when in doubt there is always advice & help given. Thank you to all of you, you ROCK!!!

Cantin Distribution Inc

Don't look any further if you have any needs in terms of sales reps management, commission reports and pay-outs, wholesale pricing and a hole lot of other issues that can't be handled out of the box by Shopify. The app by itself is great, but Vik and his team are true pros to help develop and implement any special features you may need to address specific needs. Use the app and the services provided by Chief Software Solutions knowing you will get A1 support from beginning to end.

US Retailer – Monte Design

Sales Team App and the Chief Software Solutions developer team are great, they are very responsive and helped us with the customization. They also helped us with the other Shopify-related projects. Highly recommended.

Artificial Grass Supply

Exactly what we were looking for! The customer service has been excellent. They are easily accessible (hopping on zoom meetings with us) and extremely responsive. The development team has been quick to provide solutions for any issues we've run into and make any customizations we've needed. Worth the money. Highly recommend!

Eco-Vira Inc

This app is fantastic. It helps me a lot with my sales team. They did customisation according to my needs; it's pretty good, customer service is fast, and always right, its benefits are excellent, highly recommended.

Rico Inc

The Sales Team development crew is amazing! They are always willing to try new features out and are able to help with any kind of customization you may need. The out of the box features were great, but our company needed a bit more specific features, and the team did not hesitate to accomplish those tasks. 5/5

TackleWebs

Vik and the team have been extremely helpful in setting up Our Sales App. We needed an app to allow our sales team to login, create customers and orders with specifics and Sales App has been the ONLY app that has been able to do this for us.

angeloluziodancestore.com

I use this app to manage my sales reps. Love working with it ! Customer support is Awesome ! Vikram went all out to help me, and answered all question with walk throughs !

HempGo2

We need a solution for our salesman. To be able to give our team the tools they need to make the sale and to help grow our business is incredibly important. Sales Team has gone above and beyond to make sure that we the app operates in every way our business needs. From support to personalized touches, we recommend this app if you have a product and want to take your sales to the next level.

Tiare Rose

The people at Chief Software are VERY nice people and are quite responsive. But after MONTHS of trying and paying a lot of money for customizations (which took months longer than the original estimate of a few weeks BTW), the app just DOES NOT WORK. Many of the basic functions are broken and the coding is just plain sloppy. After using many different Shopify apps over the years, I have never encountered one this bad and am extremely disappointed that I wasted my time and money. I'm not sure how they have any positive reviews except for their kindness and their accessibility to schedule a call. I do wish the team well, but really need to let others know how bad this app is.

January 20, 2021

I am extremely sad to hear that you had a bad experience. We had created the sign up page with multiple custom fields that you needed and a directory page where customers can select their own style concierge. When we tested things it was working as expected. In fact you were also able to sign up as a style concierge and sign up a test customer to a rep from the directory page. Also when you launched, reps were able to sign up and their sales were tracked back to them. Our features are working well for our other clients and we see most of our clients grow their sales team and total sales using our app.

We always fix all issues that are reported by our clients, right away. In the last 6 -8 weeks we didn't hear any complains from you. Please let me know, what didn't work well and I'll make sure our development team fixes it and make it right for you. We are committed to our clients and I want to make this right for you. please let us know what didn't work well and we will get it fixed asap.

Regarding the time to finish the project, as new requirements get added, the time lines do increase. I wish I could have gotten all requirements in one go, so we wouldn't have had to do multiple iterations.

Previous 1 3 4 5