SalesRep by Chief Software Sol

SalesRep by Chief Software Sol

by Chief Software Solutions

Increase sales by adding Sales reps to your store

Beach Hemp Jewelry

I can not get it to go to the next part and actually show me the dashboard. I don't want to be charged for an app that isn't working. Can someone help me?

Rsvp Prom and Pageant

We are still in the process of customizing the app to our needs but Vik has been nothing short of incredible and accommodating! Our sales process is a little more complicated than most but Vik and his team had no problem understanding and asking great follow up questions. The app has a lot of features and because his team is so willing to make adjustments/customizations for your needs, you will never have to look elsewhere for a better solution! I did research on the other apps that perform a similar function on Shopify and this was by far the obvious choice!

Lion & Siren

I love this app! I don't normally write reviews but this app is great for tracking what your sales reps are selling! Highly recommend!

PlenOptika

The team behind this app has been extremely responsive and willing to implement new features upon request. 2 features we requested were quickly implemented in a matter of weeks.

Lola & Baxter

The app is extremely easy to integrate, use, and scale. I'm incredibly impressed with the product, and especially the team behind the product - led by a gentleman named Vik. The customer support provided by Vik blew me away, and what's more amazing is that he delivered the service from even before I was a paying customer. Vik has gone as far as working with another app we use called Bold recurring payments to see if integration between the two is possible. They have an amazing dashboard, signing up new reps is built with virality in mind. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Vik!!

Imagery Socks

I wanted to use this app for tracking sales commissions, but when I started to implement it was very clear that this application was not ready for primetime. Many bugs, some of them simple like buttons appearing more than once or menu options that were supposed to be hidden showing. Very bad mobile support.

It is like someone did this as a quick project and not something that you would want to represent your professional business to sale reps.

Coolstone

Vik and his team are great with the App to provide me on https://coolstone.co.uk/ timely support and necessary customization. The App covers many necessary options for building transparency for your Sales Reps and your business.

Cracked Ginger

This app is EXACTLY what I’ve been needing to grow my business! I am so excited!!! Vik was amazing helping walk me through how to use the dashboard and helping with adjustments to fit my needs! Vik and his team added so many features I had on a loooong wishlist I sent him. I couldn’t be happier and my affiliates love how easy it is to use. Thank you SO much!!!

Leggings Den

Vik and his team were so awesome to deal with, and the amendments that they made to the app to work with our store was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this app if you are needing wholesale or looking to have affiliates. The app dashboard is also very easy to understand / customize to your own needs. Thanks again for all the support, you and your team are the absolute best!!

Jewels Of Atlantis Llc By Maggie

VIK IS AMAZING!!!! SO MUCH HELP WITH MY APP. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP. IT'S SO MUCH CHEAPER THEN THE OTHER AND GIVES YOU SO MUCH MORE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO GET THE COSTUMER SERVICE WHEN I NEED IT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MAGGIE T.

Previous 1