Sales Rep by Chief Software

Sales Rep by Chief Software

by Chief Software Solutions

Increase sales by adding Sales representatives to your store

Smock Candy

The support offered by this app was beyond amazing. The team helped us every step of the way and made sure we reached our deadlines. Vik helped us find solutions that made the app into an indispensable tool for us.

Futo Manufacturing

I wasted about half an hour on this. the support section has a couple of 30 second videos and "coming soon" from what I guess is a couple years ago. seems under developed and abandoned. maybe the features work, but I'm not going to email the developers to get basic setup instructions

Xinh USA

Very quick response. I will give this app a thorough try. I hope I will be provided a link for my representative to log in to his dashboard, which I couldn't find it anywhere.

NamanaLiri

I looked at a lot of other Affiliate apps and in the end, they all promised alot, looked professional, but didn't deliver when it came to technical help, customizations, features or support.

An important part of our selection process was that their solution offers the ability to implement 3 tiered (Rep, sub-rep, customer) commission structure - which other apps can't support.

SalesRep by Chief Software may not look fancy, but is very functional, they are SUPER responsive and their support is excellent. They provided many look and feel customizations for me for a very nominal fee.

I am happy to be working with them and recommend them to others.

Beach Hemp Jewelry

Still in the first week of trying out the app. You might have to do additional things to your store to get it to work that aren't in the instructions. Like turning your store accounts/members function to "ON". They are in the process of preparing more videos and were really helpful with getting the app to work. I can see how this will be an amazing app if I get people to use it. Also I wish you could add some more text to the Sales Rep Sign Up Page so I could explain the features of the program.

Rsvp Prom and Pageant

We are still in the process of customizing the app to our needs but Vik has been nothing short of incredible and accommodating! Our sales process is a little more complicated than most but Vik and his team had no problem understanding and asking great follow up questions. The app has a lot of features and because his team is so willing to make adjustments/customizations for your needs, you will never have to look elsewhere for a better solution! I did research on the other apps that perform a similar function on Shopify and this was by far the obvious choice!

Lion & Siren

I love this app! I don't normally write reviews but this app is great for tracking what your sales reps are selling! Highly recommend!

PlenOptika

The team behind this app has been extremely responsive and willing to implement new features upon request. 2 features we requested were quickly implemented in a matter of weeks.

Lola & Baxter

The app is extremely easy to integrate, use, and scale. I'm incredibly impressed with the product, and especially the team behind the product - led by a gentleman named Vik. The customer support provided by Vik blew me away, and what's more amazing is that he delivered the service from even before I was a paying customer. Vik has gone as far as working with another app we use called Bold recurring payments to see if integration between the two is possible. They have an amazing dashboard, signing up new reps is built with virality in mind. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Vik!!

Imagery Socks

I wanted to use this app for tracking sales commissions, but when I started to implement it was very clear that this application was not ready for primetime. Many bugs, some of them simple like buttons appearing more than once or menu options that were supposed to be hidden showing. Very bad mobile support.

It is like someone did this as a quick project and not something that you would want to represent your professional business to sale reps.

Previous 1