Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Increase sales by adding Sales Team to your store

KULCBD.com

Great App very useful. Vik and his team are always responsive. They even customized the app for our company. Our sales reps are using the Sales Team App . It also has a nice dashboard and makes our life easier to analyze our sales. Simply the perfect app for any affiliate program.
Ibrahim

Suddora

Amazing customer service and software. Helped me set everything up and even helped me customize the app to work perfectly for us. Thanks so much!

Addaday.com

There are so few CRM apps for Shopify I thought that I was never going to find one that worked- I am so happy I found Sales Team. Amazing customer service! Than you Vic and Rik for all the time and customization. We are already setting things and and can't wait to start using it. Absolutely recommend.

Tecno-Moda HN

Instale la APP en mi tienda pero es muy dificil de usar, ademas no encontre traduccion al idioma español

Es una lastima!

June 19, 2020

Con base en sus comentarios, ahora hemos agregado la oficina administrativa en español para los representantes de ventas. Avísame si necesitas un lado administrativo en español también. Trabajaremos en eso también ...

"Based off your feedback, we have now added Spanish language back office for sales reps. Let me know if you need admin side in spanish as well. We will work on that too..."

Zarasyl Ltd | US

Awesome app! This app helped us get a sales team up and running instantly.

I would highly recommend.

BooBeary Products

We needed an app that could help us build a remote sales team that could have the tools to support sales in the field. Vik was amazing at helping us create our sales dashboard, explaining the features and even offering to customize anything we needed that was not off the shelf. I was very impressed with the solution set that was offered but even more impressed with the level of support I received. I am excited with the possibilities of what we can do with Sales Team. Thank you Vik.

Lit TV Live

We use this app to help us create affiliate compensation percentages and dollar amounts on sales. I really like how everything is easy to navigate and the input from the Chief Software team. Things started out a little rocky because of the distance, time difference and communication issues, but once we got on the phone with them everything was clearly spelled out and all of our objectives were met. Thanks Vik for all your and your teams help. We really appreciate you guys.
Best Regards,
Lit TV Live

hempseed4sale

This app is just what we needed, and more. Having tried other apps, Sales Rep provides much more value and features than expected. Vik and his support team provide excellent service and response. Vik is great to work with to understand your needs for your business model and work to provide you with what you need for success. It is a pleasure doing business with this high-quality app provider.

Jarvi

This app works and the support team is very helpful! They reply to our messages quickly and fix the issues that we encountered. However, we had to uninstall it as we are still looking at something that would suit best with our business model.

This is perfect for stores that would just like simple affiliate features.

March 7, 2019

I do want to address your comment "This is perfect for stores that would just like simple affiliate features".. Since our app provides much more than simple affilaite features. Affiliates/ Reps / Ambassadors can send invoices, purchase at wholesale rates, share discounts, you can even assign customers to reps and give commission when customers place an order. Reps can even add potential sales leads to your store... You can even have sales team managers to manage your sales teams :)

We are very sad to see you uninstall, but since our app provides such rich feature set for you sales team, i am sure we will see you back soon :)

Smock Candy

The support offered by this app was beyond amazing. The team helped us every step of the way and made sure we reached our deadlines. Vik helped us find solutions that made the app into an indispensable tool for us.

Previous 1 3