Sales Team

Sales Team

by Chief Software Solutions

Increase sales by adding Sales Team to your store

Lion & Siren

I love this app! I don't normally write reviews but this app is great for tracking what your sales reps are selling! Highly recommend!

PlenOptika

The team behind this app has been extremely responsive and willing to implement new features upon request. 2 features we requested were quickly implemented in a matter of weeks.

Lola & Baxter

The app is extremely easy to integrate, use, and scale. I'm incredibly impressed with the product, and especially the team behind the product - led by a gentleman named Vik. The customer support provided by Vik blew me away, and what's more amazing is that he delivered the service from even before I was a paying customer. Vik has gone as far as working with another app we use called Bold recurring payments to see if integration between the two is possible. They have an amazing dashboard, signing up new reps is built with virality in mind. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Vik!!

Coolstone

Vik and his team are great with the App to provide me on https://coolstone.co.uk/ timely support and necessary customization. The App covers many necessary options for building transparency for your Sales Reps and your business.

Cracked Ginger

This app is EXACTLY what I’ve been needing to grow my business! I am so excited!!! Vik was amazing helping walk me through how to use the dashboard and helping with adjustments to fit my needs! Vik and his team added so many features I had on a loooong wishlist I sent him. I couldn’t be happier and my affiliates love how easy it is to use. Thank you SO much!!!

Leggings Den

Vik and his team were so awesome to deal with, and the amendments that they made to the app to work with our store was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this app if you are needing wholesale or looking to have affiliates. The app dashboard is also very easy to understand / customize to your own needs. Thanks again for all the support, you and your team are the absolute best!!

Jewels Of Atlantis Llc By Maggie

VIK IS AMAZING!!!! SO MUCH HELP WITH MY APP. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP. IT'S SO MUCH CHEAPER THEN THE OTHER AND GIVES YOU SO MUCH MORE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO GET THE COSTUMER SERVICE WHEN I NEED IT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MAGGIE T.

Myspray

This app works! Our sales team can easily generate wholesale and client invoices in under a minute! Sales and commissions are all tracked in the dashboard! Our sales team also loves the affiliate link that tracks commissions from retail customers. Vik and his team have been amazing to work with, this is a 10 STAR app!

Yes We Can Fly

This app is still brand new on our shop - We haven`t had the time to fully test it out as yet. But so far and just from the first look (talk of love at first sight) we are sure it meets or exceeds our dream for a commission based system. This is incredible - the layout is clean and user-friendly too. Above all, Vik was helpful in fixing a minor bug and set up everything for us. Thank you Chief Software Solutions - with love from Shop Yadley <3

Luxmd

What a great app! This is exactly what we needed. It helped our sales reps so much! They Developers are great to work with as well, they changed a few things for us and it really helped us!