Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

LightMen

Bodgan, The Developer! He's a charm, works like magic, developers like him are the reason why people are like us are worry free. We know we can lean upon people like him for an awesome website. All the errors are gone, App works flawlessly, the man is a machine. Courteous and deserves much more than we have paid him, Believe me, he's humble to not charge much for the work he does. grab his services for an economical price while you can!

MEUBLE LUXE

Really great application, everything is working well and quickly.
Support is also really effective.

skyfortune

The developer and support is pretty responsible. Very good product and the price is reasonable. However, some warnings still exist because I am using shopify product review app and shcema & Breadcrumbs does not adapt it very well. I am looking forward to seeing more improvements in the furture.

Selected Sales

This is a very good app the thing that I most enjoy is their customer support its fast and efficiently solving my problems.

Zodiac Gods

Incrediblely fast, and efficient developers and support. Surely enhanced my site with the navigation and indirectly the sales.

Best Buy Deals Global

Job welldone! Schema and Breadcrumbs fixed. Help is quick will recomend to anyone with a store that needs fixed. Once again welldone...

Varangian Spirit

Definitely the best schema app in the store I've tested.
Warning markings are indeed fixed and all the relevant schema markings are applied across the board.
And it's only $20, with one time charge. Other apps charge you more within two months and were not able to fix the schema markings for as well as Bogdan's app does.

Calm A Mama

Amazing app! Super effective if you want your website to appear on organic searches with rich snippets. Definitely a must if you want to enhance your SEO

Ow Bist?

Simple and easy to install and places breadcrumbs on my store beautifully. I did have one tiny little issue with a page title not displaying correctly but I contacted Bogdan and the issue was resolved almost immediately.

First class customer service! I would highly recommend this app, saved me a whole world of headaches trying to find and insert code myself, and worth every penny! Thank you, Bogdan!

DiamondArt.ca

Excellent app at an economical price! Schema & Breadcrumbs worked immediately after an easy install. To top it all off - as good as the app is Bogdan is even better! Available pre-sale and post-sale for any questions we had with quick responses. 5 stars and would give more if I could. Very happy with our purchase.

Previous 1 3