Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs | Reviews

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

MOTO Bicycles

I rarely write reviews, but this app provides one of the best services in the app store. The support will fix everything, related to schema and breadcrumb. This review is based on my first impressions, I will update it once I see my schema in the search engines and notice the difference it makes.

SexyEmporium

This app is quick and easy to set up with clear instructions. We had a slight issue but received awesome support from Bogdan, very quick and professional response, use this app if you need breadcrumbs! Thank you :)

ocean land & sky

I am very happy with this app! Very good quality and helpful support. The app is very good itself and I recommend this for anyone looking!

Abysm Internal

The app does the job and it's one time payment only, which is highly appreciated! It seems that in many cases some manual adjustments will be needed depending on other SEO apps one may have installed , but customer service was able to respond and solve the little issues SO fast it left my head spinning. Thank you really! 10 stars for convenience and very much recommended!!!!

Crystal Splash

Great app, just works. I had some difficulty at first setting it up but reached out to Bogdan and got an extremely fast resolution to my issues.

SR Mailing Ltd

Fantastic App, Customer Service & Technical Support went extra miles to help me sort out the issues.

Rose and Rebel

The App did not fix the data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated error in my Simple theme Shop. The only thing it did is it added ugly out of place breadcrumbs all over my header. My theme was never altered before, so it's not me. I reached out to Bogdan TWICE but never heard back. I have since hired someone else to fix it for me.

May 8, 2021

Hello Natallia. Trully sorry to hear this, but as it turns out, I received both of the messages on my 6th at 03:15 and 03:17 ( local time ) and everything was in order 6 hours later when you received a reply from me. More on this, since your theme did already use breadcrumbs, ours were hidden from the storefront and only the JSON+LD schema was inserted.
Here is the full reply:
"The app is now properly initialized and set up. Testing with the structured data testing tool, all the errors are gone now. You can go to the Search Console and click on “Validate Fixes” for those errors and Google will re-crawl those pages in a matter of days.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with."

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Great support. I had a couple issues after install, but they were quick to respond a had each issue fixed within 24 hours.

Sussex Special™

This app fixed all the structured data on one go and all Google warnings were gone, the customer support was also very helpful and prompt.

Elizabetta Europe

When I first installed this app, it did not fix any rich results so I was a bit worried. But an email to Bogdan and a few hours later, everything was working perfectly. Best customer service ever, and the price is unbeatable!

Previous 1 3 4 5