Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
October 19, 2022

I use the Dawn 2.0 theme and implemented the breadcrumbs app very easily in to my site. I had an initial challenge with the proper collection being overridden by other auto collections (e.g. New Products, Best Selling). Reached out for support and Bogdan replied in minutes, easily helped correct the problem and was extremely gracious in the process. It now works perfectly.

rivalryweek
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited November 9, 2022

Edit: Updated as the support suddenly stopped responding, with several reminder emails. The breadcrumbs are not read by Google anymore. Finally a solution that works!
Don't underestimate how important this app is for your SEO. Bogdan also offers outstanding support, couldn't be happier! 5/5

Customhoj.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 10, 2022

Ich hatte diese app vor 2 Jahren gekauft. Jetzt habe ich ein 2.0 Theme und mit Hilfe konnte ich es kostenlos installieren. Einrichtung ist fantastisch. Größe, Farbe und Abstände gehen ganz leicht einzustellen. Meine strukturierten Daten sind jetzt auch da.
IN ENGLISCH:
I bought this app 2 years ago. Now I have a 2.0 theme and with help I was able to install it for free. Facility is fantastic. Size, color and spacing are easy to set. My structured data is there now too.

Befree Tantra Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 4, 2022

I was about to write a detailed review to admire the prompt response and patient tech support. Then I feel it’s a little too much to write a long article for that. July 4th holidays midnight from 1 - 4 am, exchanged 9 emails with detailed instructions and explanations including recording video and line-by-line letter very patiently on how to setup the app for a new hand non-tech guy like me. Finally it worked out. Unforgettable customer service. You are the man, Hiriscau Bogdan! THANK YOU!

O-POWER-W
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
June 30, 2022

Excellent customer support service. I spent a considerable amount of time speaking with Hiriscau who helped me remove old code from my Shopify theme to make-room for this new app. Very helpful indeed and would highly recommend!

Banton Frameworks
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
June 20, 2022

An easy to use app that does what it should. The support is also fast and nice! I could not add the breadcrumbs on one page. Within an hour I got an update and the page was working.

fachzeitschriften.shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 31, 2022

App works great, had to make a minor tweak to suit my website and the support was fantastic. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Rival Motorsport
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 30, 2022

The best app available is Shopify, also Bogdan is very knowledgeable and if I could I would hire him to work with our company!

Sugar Art
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 5, 2022

The app works great, provides exactly what you need and it's easy to integrate. I reached out to their support email and I got a reply within minutes. Very reliable and amazing customer support, definitely worth every cent :)

Beans And Buttons
Austria
Time spent using app: 26 days
April 5, 2022

I would ignore the negative reviews. Bogden had answered my email in seconds not minutes. Problem fixed no issue no hassle just works. App works just like it is supposed to.

Calico Wood Signs