Schema & Breadcrumbs

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

$19.99 one-time charge

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

O-POWER-W

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I was about to write a detailed review to admire the prompt response and patient tech support. Then I feel it’s a little too much to write a long article for that. July 4th holidays midnight from 1 - 4 am, exchanged 9 emails with detailed instructions and explanations including recording video and line-by-line letter very patiently on how to setup the app for a new hand non-tech guy like me. Finally it worked out. Unforgettable customer service. You are the man, Hiriscau Bogdan! THANK YOU!

Banton Frameworks

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Excellent customer support service. I spent a considerable amount of time speaking with Hiriscau who helped me remove old code from my Shopify theme to make-room for this new app. Very helpful indeed and would highly recommend!

fachzeitschriften.shop

Location Germany

An easy to use app that does what it should. The support is also fast and nice! I could not add the breadcrumbs on one page. Within an hour I got an update and the page was working.

Rival Motorsport

Time spent using app About 1 month

App works great, had to make a minor tweak to suit my website and the support was fantastic. Highly recommend this app to anyone.

Sugar Art

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app available is Shopify, also Bogdan is very knowledgeable and if I could I would hire him to work with our company!

Beans And Buttons

Location Austria

The app works great, provides exactly what you need and it's easy to integrate. I reached out to their support email and I got a reply within minutes. Very reliable and amazing customer support, definitely worth every cent :)

Calico Wood Signs

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would ignore the negative reviews. Bogden had answered my email in seconds not minutes. Problem fixed no issue no hassle just works. App works just like it is supposed to.

תחביבן

Location Israel

I wish I could ask 20$ back. Schema doesn't work. No support. Breadcrumbs are same as Shopify regular Breadcrumbs.

March 29, 2022

Trully sorry for your experience, however not at all accurate. We did not receive any support tickets or messages from your side.
If the app is initialized, the schema will work on its own and as for the breadcrumbs, they will follow the main menu structure. If the menu structure is made up of only 1 element, the breadcrumbs will only show that element. Also our support is always available using multiple channels and always ready to help.

Shopdecor Italia

Location Italy

It is very easy to set up this app. I needed some customization and the customer service was really great.
They were very helpful and quick to reply

Sussex Special®

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is all about to get your money, once they have your money the support is on a whim, sometimes after days of waiting they do respond and fix the issue, other times like the last time completely brushed me off, no response whatsoever for over a week. Of course after all this you do uninstall the app and want to move to a competitor who can finally can show some concern and fix the issue. But this app is so damaging that after the uninstall it destroys the storefront and you have to build a brand new storefront from scratch. Absolutely terrible! Avoid if you respect your money!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6