Schema & Breadcrumbs

Schema & Breadcrumbs

by Bogdan

Breadcrumb navigation and schema for rich snippets | SEO boost

Rose and Rebel

The App did not fix the data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated error in my Simple theme Shop. The only thing it did is it added ugly out of place breadcrumbs all over my header. My theme was never altered before, so it's not me. I reached out to Bogdan TWICE but never heard back. I have since hired someone else to fix it for me.

May 8, 2021

Hello Natallia. Trully sorry to hear this, but as it turns out, I received both of the messages on my 6th at 03:15 and 03:17 ( local time ) and everything was in order 6 hours later when you received a reply from me. More on this, since your theme did already use breadcrumbs, ours were hidden from the storefront and only the JSON+LD schema was inserted.
Here is the full reply:
"The app is now properly initialized and set up. Testing with the structured data testing tool, all the errors are gone now. You can go to the Search Console and click on “Validate Fixes” for those errors and Google will re-crawl those pages in a matter of days.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with."

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Great support. I had a couple issues after install, but they were quick to respond a had each issue fixed within 24 hours.

Sussex Special™

This app fixed all the structured data on one go and all Google warnings were gone, the customer support was also very helpful and prompt.

Elizabetta Europe

When I first installed this app, it did not fix any rich results so I was a bit worried. But an email to Bogdan and a few hours later, everything was working perfectly. Best customer service ever, and the price is unbeatable!

MON PORTE-CARTES

I recommend this app to everyone. Everything works perfectly thanks to the skills of Bogdan. I am more than happy with the support and the quality of this application. thank you

Mila & Max

There is another app that charges almost as much as this app every single month, for schema which blows my mind and this app sorted my schema in about 20 seconds. 5 stars!

Sauipe

We removed the breadcrumbs from the original theme a while ago, not knowing the impact it would have on SEO. We didn't like that look anyway. Our SEO expert told us to install breadcrumbs and we love it. It looks great on the page - unlike the original theme - and it works perfectly, already bringing great results. Right after we installed our monitoring tool showed something funny and we contacted Bogdan, and they fixed it immediately. Great product, great support.

DecoSpoon

Great app, super dude! He has almost as little social life as I have, he responds like all the time... Thanks for the support, mate!

Marathon Vape

Defiantly worth the one time charge, Bogdan personally fixed my Breadcrumb issues "Invalid URL in field "id" and they disappeared within 48hrs. Quick Fast support and the app does what it says.

LightMen

Bodgan, The Developer! He's a charm, works like magic, developers like him are the reason why people are like us are worry free. We know we can lean upon people like him for an awesome website. All the errors are gone, App works flawlessly, the man is a machine. Courteous and deserves much more than we have paid him, Believe me, he's humble to not charge much for the work he does. grab his services for an economical price while you can!

Previous 1 3 4