Scratch and WIN!

Scratch and WIN!

by Apps Mav

Gamify to grow your lists, referrals, fans and repeat visits

VoVeBoX

Bu uygulamayı kullanmayı ilk kez deniyorum.. Fakat tema sayfasında değişiklik yaparken kodu yanlışlıkla silmişim. Destek hızlı idi. ingilizcem kötü olmasına rağmen beni anladı ve düzeltti.

Claro Jewels

Great app, perfect to incentivize new customers. Easy to use and can be up and running within a few minutes. We saw a return on sales within a few hours. Would definitely recommend. Team is very helpful and always available for queries.

Minutes 2 Memories

This app is very easy to use. Setup is quick and easy and customer support was very helpful when I had a question. They have great backgrounds to choose from or you can upload your own. The only downside is the free plan gives you 50 lifetime leads. I would like it to be 50 leads a month since we are a very small company but other than that, no complaints.

Best Beauty Finds

Works great, it contains all the necessary features I desired. Look forward to having more design options.

Aiwc Ca

The app developer went above and beyond to help us set up this app properly. Even working on a weekend to ensure that we had no problems with their product. They were open to some of our suggestions on small improvements that could be made. I would highly recommend this app. This is a shining example of customer service. Thank you.

Bigbox36

Really awesome app
This app was super easy to install and works well. It attracts people to come again & try their luck. The support is very good as well. I would definitely recommend!