Scratch and WIN!

Collect Emails. Get Referrals & Sales-Fun Scratch Cards.

Free plan available

K'Robsart

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is so user friendly and fun to use and configure thank you much for this one it is exactly what i was looking for to boost leads and traffic!

nubu jewels · E-Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 21 hours

I am very happy to have installed this App for my marketing campaigns.
I also found exceptional support.
Well done!

Yuri Vape Lounge

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

im so glad when i down loaded this app,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I highly recommend to others. Excellent

VoVeBoX

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

Bu uygulamayı kullanmayı ilk kez deniyorum.. Fakat tema sayfasında değişiklik yaparken kodu yanlışlıkla silmişim. Destek hızlı idi. ingilizcem kötü olmasına rağmen beni anladı ve düzeltti.

Claro Jewels

Great app, perfect to incentivize new customers. Easy to use and can be up and running within a few minutes. We saw a return on sales within a few hours. Would definitely recommend. Team is very helpful and always available for queries.

Minutes 2 Memories

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very easy to use. Setup is quick and easy and customer support was very helpful when I had a question. They have great backgrounds to choose from or you can upload your own. The only downside is the free plan gives you 50 lifetime leads. I would like it to be 50 leads a month since we are a very small company but other than that, no complaints.

Best Beauty Finds

Works great, it contains all the necessary features I desired. Look forward to having more design options.

Aiwc Ca

The app developer went above and beyond to help us set up this app properly. Even working on a weekend to ensure that we had no problems with their product. They were open to some of our suggestions on small improvements that could be made. I would highly recommend this app. This is a shining example of customer service. Thank you.

Bigbox36

Location Hong Kong SAR

Really awesome app
This app was super easy to install and works well. It attracts people to come again & try their luck. The support is very good as well. I would definitely recommend!