Shopify Search & Discovery

Rating (3.1)
Developer
3.1
January 27, 2023

"I highly recommend this searching app to anyone looking for a quick and efficient way to find what they need. The app is user-friendly, with a clean and easy-to-use interface that makes searching a breeze. The app's search algorithm is top-notch, producing relevant results in a matter of seconds. Additionally, the app offers various filters and sorting options to help narrow down search results. Overall, this searching app is a must-have for anyone looking to streamline their search process."

ARAYTE
January 19, 2023

Die App ist einfach aber bietet trotzdem viele Möglichkeiten. Sie ist benutzerfreundlich und verbessert das Einkaufserlebnis des Kunden.

betterworldshirts
Germany
January 6, 2023

Great app search and filter service app we checked all the features and shopify make a great app and easy to work

miamisportwear
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 27, 2022

It's a really good app. Allowing for synonyms is a huge plus and we even get insights into what customers are searching for in our store. Not really sure what they would need to improve on honestly. Overall, 10 out of 10 :)

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: 26 days
December 19, 2022

This app is really great! It is Shopifys app so it works very well and I am very satisfied with the result that I got at my store! I really recommend everyone to use this app cause it is a free app and it works very well.

SmartElectros
Sweden
December 3, 2022

Great to see that you can now filter your collection products and even use metafields without having to purchase a separate app.
BuyExcelTemplates.com

BuyExcelTemplates.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 23, 2022

Great way to boost products with larger inventory on Search and to upsell & grow average order value on each sale.

Colors for Good -Wholesale-
Edited November 7, 2022

This app certainly does what it says on the box. I am a simple person and like my solutions simple. I am more than happy to change my requirements to suit the technical implementation. Rather not bend and break things. It also makes it all easy to manage and it's a Shopify app. The filtering here works perfectly and I am sure Shopify are going to continue development on this. Not sure why this is rated so low.

Hot Chili Creative
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
November 2, 2022

I enjoyed the easiness in working with this app! I'm not exactly tech savvy but this ticks all that I need to get going.

Wig Chicks & Co.
Edited November 1, 2022

A+++, my #1 favorite, most valued app...and the fact that its FREE!? I love the functionality & added features this app provides. I'm so happy to see whatever glitch / update that disallowed control over auto-generated recommendations has not only been fixed, but improved it seems at first glance.

Paradisiac Psychedelic Handmade Goods
Shopify replied October 21, 2022

Thank you for your review. The feature you are referring to is still in the app. It is called “Hide auto-generated recommendations” and is a checkbox at the bottom of the “Edit product recommendations” screen.