Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Pixel Empire

I have tested quite a few search apps and this is BY FAR THE BEST! Not only does the app have the best features and customizability, it is also one of the cheapest ones out there. The customer support is incredible and offered me some custom integrations at no additional costs within my first day of the trial. I upgraded to the pro version before my trial even ended.

Glossyflavors

awesome app !! used for www.glossyflavors.com

I Bought Online

Awesome. Great Interface, cool look!

Save Rite Medical

Probably the most important and well thought out app on Shopify.

Sin Chew Optics

Simply the best search app around. Beautiful and easy to use interface. Highly customisable look and very responsive to search.

Sandysbestbuys

This is a great app that has offered a far better search experience than the stock Shopify search.

Fazbima

this App is way better than my previous one, whoop a big relief for me, I needn't worry about customer searches anymore except something I don't sell, thank you so much @searchnise.

Fosters Ship Chandlery

Excellent app, our customers find what they are looking for much easier now and our conversion rate has nearly doubled since installing it.

Littleboyztoy

A must have for any store with a high volume of products. Easy to use and the results are fantastic. Well done guys. www.farmodels.com

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Changed our search interfaces drastically allowing customers to find what they are looking for more quickly leading to better conversion!