Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Coffee-Direct.co.uk

Working well so far, and support was faultless when required. Lots of customisation options and flexibility in terms of installation.

Craftline Beers

Searchanise is essential to our business. We sell hundreds of beers with all different flavours and styles. The search app makes is so easy for our customers to find exactly what they are looking for. It is also extremely fast. The customer support is also excellent. They even helped us with a query that ended up not being about the search app. Very happy customer.

Audio Quality SRL

Ho scelto questa app per il nuovo negozio online perché è l'unica in grado di soddisfare tutte le nostre esigenze. Motore di ricerca interno superiore al resto della concorrenza, non cade in errore con le complicate sigle dei prodotti in vendita sul nostro e-commerce.
Ho avuto bisogno di supporto per ridimensionare l'aspetto del risultato della ricerca per collezioni, potendo così renderlo adatto alle nostre esigenze.
Risposta rapida ed efficace!
Decisamente consigliato!

lestoilesdularge

Perfect app. Easy to configure and integrate. It works very well. The support is very professional, fast and helpful. We are very happy to use it. We recommend it.

BINS AND BOXES

Great app to find out what your customers are searching for and to promote your products in a great way. Also outstanding customer support! Highly recommended!

GREAT PLAINS INDUSTRIES

I needed help from Searchanise when a Shopify expert incorrectly installed this app on our website. Searchanise help us quickly and the problem was solved. Great service, great app!!

Tenacious Toys®

App works great so far, I have a lot of SKUs and my customers need to be able to search for keywords quickly. This app supercharged my search box and I have seen fewer customer inquiries because if it, even during the trial! Just upgraded to paid version. Love it.

Kings Comics

Best search app on the App Store. Searchanise had allowed us to keep up to date with our most searched items and further helped customer to find the items they are looking for. Support team is super responsive and willing to help with all matters.

Murasaki Owl

I love this app its make collections look's a lot nicer for customers.
Aesthetic pleasing look. Recommend this app with so many customisations features you won't be disappointed!
Grateful to Pavel, who helped me with the installation. I had custom requirements to get the app working with my theme.

der gute Heinrich

Tolle App, die genau das tut, was sie soll. Auch netter Support, sehr hilfsbereit. Richtet sich der Anzahl der Produkte im Shop... das ist fair.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118