Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Safety Rail Source

I installed this app for my SafetyRailSource website and it's really really good. It literally took minutes to install and it integrated with my website seamlessly. I also appreciate the support I received from the team. They helped me with some customization needs and gave me good advice on how to improve the search responses. I tried other search plug-ins and this one was the best I saw.

Blighty's British Store

If you have a large amount of products, this app is a must have for customers to be able to find what they're looking for easily. I was surprised when I found that some cross sell and upsell widgets were included in the app (such as Most Popular Products, Similar Products etc). The app also includes some fairly in depth analytics of the search, to help you understand what people are searching for and how many purchases were made through the search.

SEEDS4.7

Es genial, las funciones de filtro y búsqueda son muy útiles, ayudan demasiado a que usuario pueda encontrar lo que le gusta de forma facil.

100% PURE

It's a really good tool has some great features here. Can also use dashboard view use search behavior analytic.

VIO Store

Review body

Reeflections Fish & Live Animals Trading

Absolutely amazing app. Works exactly like expected. Customer support is also very responsive and will help you with any issues. Can only recommend them.

Mane Wigs

I personally think this is a must-have to make a site easier to navigate and look professional. Are you serious about your store? You need this app.

Dingary

Searchanise is providing a very good opportunity to filter / search within products, content and website categories. They were able to solve additional requests and features.

Why the "bad" rating?
- They don't want to offer a GDPR version without cookies
- They are dropping cookies for no reason (if personalization is switched off)
- To get a cookie-free version, they want you to pay 199 US$ per month
- They do not disclose which kind of data they collect from your customers and your store and what to do with it
- They do not offer a version, where e.g. all cookies are blocked by default
- It looks like, they only use parameter URLs instead of using existing tags which are used to define filters (e.g. collection/?parameter instead of collection/tag)

If you don't care on GDPR, this app is really good. But not, if you want to have a cookie-free version and want to know more on data collection.

When data privacy issues are fixed, I will increase my rating to 5 stars - cause than it is a real 5* app.

Additional
- This app grants itself acess to customer data (e-Mail, Name, Adres, ...) this is not mentioned in any hint or description

Guy Harvey

The customer support team has been excellent. Extremely pleased with the app and the support. I would highly suggest this app

PaperLanternStore.com - Paper Lanterns, Decor, Party Lights & More

Very nice app. There was an issue and they were able to fix it for us without issue. Would recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91