Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

クラスラ

I'm writing from Japan. I'm using a translation site, so I'm sorry if it's rude or inappropriate.
Among the apps that support searching in Japanese, I think that it is a fairly high-performance app and the price range is reasonable.
The customer support staff responded promptly and politely even though they were busy.
I am very grateful. thanks so much!
日本語での検索に対応しているアプリの中では、一番使いやすくお値段的にも納得のいくアプリだと思います。
フィルターの表示を変更したかったのですが管理画面からは設定ができず、サポートセンターに問い合わせたところ、わざわざカスタマイズしてくださいました。
おかげさまで理想の検索フィルターが設定できました。親切かつ丁寧なご対応をいただき、ありがとうございました。

BONIIK

The app has great features to customise your website to the way you want and the support staff are very quick and helpful when we come across any issues that need to be solved!

Annanda Chaga Mushrooms

Great app, outstanding customer support. Has improved our overall customer experience and product offerings.

VM Aquatics

I initially downloaded this app because I was looking to add product filters to my collection pages. However this app does so much more!
I contacted support to customise a couple of things and they've been really helpful.
Overall I'm very impressed with the features and the price is very competitive.

Ukiyo Kumo

Love the service and powerful features. No problems since installing over a year ago. Highly recommended.

The Farmers Mugs Store

Wonderful app. Easy to install and great value for money. The insights are wonderful and support is great too.

brandwatches24

very complicated design, it did not work for me. i actually need a very simple filter, here you are stuffed with more feauters that no one needs.

November 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, it's really important to us. We here at Searchanise are sorry that you find the app's design complicated. We will totally consider simplifying it and more details from your experience with our app will be of great help.
We'd be grateful if you could reply to the email our team sent a couple of days ago adding the details of your experience.

Your cooperation will be appreciated greatly.

All the best,
Searchanise team

My Medic

We have been using this app for almost two years now and it has been going well. I love the amount of customizability of the app. You can change the color of just about everything and with custom HTML and CSS we can make it look even better. Their support is great and has helped with all of the custom code we added. There are a lot of features so it does take a little bit to get the app dialed in and working the way you want it to. The only bad thing about the app is how much work it takes to make it perfect, and even after that to keep it working you should try and spend a little bit each week to keep it running well. Overall It is a great app and would recommend

Canoodle Company

I had a hard time getting this app to work with my shop but the support team walked me step by step to make it work for my shop! I'm super excited to have this tool in my shop!

Jolly Socks

Highly recommented! Super application for filtering collection pages! Perfect support and they help a lot for small customizations! Thankyou very much :) Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120