Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

alohaboho

The team provides highly customizable support - highly recommend if you have any support. They have a comprehensive development team to cater to your unique needs.

GSGonline

Communication is slow. Can only talk to them through email. Strange settings that I cannot figure out how can my products characters being connected with their filter options. Don't know where to change the layout style of my collection pages. Service is very unintelligent and couldn't understand my breif questions at all. Not helpful even before my trial is ended, decide to remove the app after all. Very bad experience, and it is true that cheap prices don't have good qualities.

sacredsex

excelent service!!!!! =)
is really usefull and it help to improve the customer experience finding the product

Lucid Polish

I love the Searchanise search and filter app and literally recommend it to everyone I know! Works great AND the customer support is top notch! Plus the price is so much better than other search/filter apps for what you get. Seriously do yourself a favor and at least test this thing out. :)))

Levine Hat Co.

Really powerful app. We use it to filter our collection pages. Additionally, the support staff there is great.

BELLE FEVER

Great app and great support. The team is there to help you with settings. Lots of useful features. I will keep this winning app! Installed it in our other shopifynsyores as well. One feature that I am waiting for is instead of a list results, woukd be great to have Tiles product Icon displayed in search result both mobile and desktop. This will make the perfect app.

Moses Tee Shop

I use this app mainly for the search and for my collections and I could even make product stickers. They were very helpful in finding an issue. So I really give 5 stars!

Trailer Spares Direct

Great app. Our customers are finding parts easier with predictive search and synonyms settings. Suggestions have been great with little intervention required. Widget improved our search results page.

Narcissus Tallahassee

A sudden glitch was a quick fix for their team!! I notified them via Support and within 24 hours they were able to access our code & fix the issue. Thank you!

Beumer Schoenmode

The app and functionalities are good. Some features are a little hard to figure out and it is too bad there is no chat support to provide some guidance in the beginning. Email support first took long to respond but has been very helpful soon after. Once everything is setup it is a very useful app and provides good filtering and search options. Can definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116