Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oem Car And Truck Seats

As a store owner there's only two things I request of every app. Firstly, it must work for my customer. Thankfully, this one seems like it would once you set it up right. Secondly, it's features must work on the back-end. This is where this product fails. The CSV import for synonyms is utterly broken, it can't even import files that it creates itself if you just change one character. Lastly, and this one is big - The price listed needs to be the price charged. After hours of research I decided on this app BECAUSE of their pricing. On their website there's a 3000-product plan for $19 a month. In the app I'm being forced to sign up for the 5000-product plan for $27 a month. Unfortunately I've wasted hours of my time trying to get the csv import to work only to find out while looking for documentation that I'm getting screwed into paying almost double. Uninstalling this.

GelaSkins

Searchanise is helping our customers navigate our site more easily through searches and collections. Their response time is usually around an hour and they have helped us customize the app so that it matches our website's UI. They're doing great work!

REN WEB SHOP

Location Japan

設定画面は英語表記ではありますが、使い勝手はとても良いです。
また、気になることや、変更したい点へのレスポンスがとても早いかつ丁寧で、非常に助かっています。いつもありがとうございます。
また、今後の開発等にも期待しております。 The setup screen is in English, but I find it very easy to use.
Also, the response to my concerns and changes I want to make is prompt and courteous, and very helpful. Thank you very much.
I also look forward to future development.

Far Away

Location Ireland

An amazing app. No major effort to install and indexes the store in minutes. Very good value. I already see the commercial benefit of using this app too.

Slice Engineering

This app has transformed our customer experience, allowing them to search for what they are looking for quickly and effectively.

Taos Footwear Sandbox

Easy, accurate and customizable. I like how I have control over so many levers using Smart Search & Filter

Domestify

The functionality is great, has very flexible options in all settings. Support has been fantastic, very responsive.

Gexist-B2B.com

Location Switzerland

Highly recommended! The app is well developed, easy to use.
Many interesting possibilities and integrated statistics to analyse which keywords are searched for and which do not give any results. Very useful!
And the support is outstanding!

Pleasure Point 喜穴

Location Hong Kong SAR

We sent them email twice for seeking technical support and their response is so quick and helpful! Given that I have 4 years of experience of contacting support for various apps, so far they are the quickest, most dedicated team we have encountered to resolve issue. Keep it up!

Absolute Classics

Search app works great, we needed some customization work and Julia was able to get me the help I needed. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132