Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Global Luggage

Excellent Customer Service helped us out by doing coding for a small problem we had. Smart Search App looks really nice on our site more professional-looking product listings Highly recommended A++

Shop Suki

This app is has a great analytics features and best app features for your shop's searches. The support team is also great at making your requests happen for as long as it is included in their feature. They help you set-up the needed tools to fit your current theme. If you're looking for ways to up-sell, cross-sell, fix your searches and search results, this is the app you need.
I hope that in the future version of the app, the quick view button and the add to cart button can be used simultaneously.

dynasty.lv

This app has everything you need for your search and product filtering. Support is friendly and helpful. Really i have nothing bad to say. Also price is good for what you get.

SeaKisses

Really easy application to install and set up. Very logical. Does a great job...
Presents a clear and easy to use search bar

Eyefood Factory France

Forget any other apps guys. Fully integrated with Judg.me, Wholesale helper, easy to configure, amazing search page results and top end CS to help to tweak even more the integration. My favourites features : possibility to exclude products/tags/collections etc from the results , possibility to always show products (new products for example) and to associate products (ie: if search Mickey show Minnie). The price is very affordable considering all the customisation you can perform by yourself. I am using this app on all my clients website so should you ! Amazing job guys.

Little Bundle

The app's features and the support team behind the scenes work really well. I'd definitely recommend using this application!

Particuliere Parket Groothandel

Zeer behulpzaam per mail. Opstart issues zijn snel aangepast. Zoekfilters zijn professioneel en goed te integreren.

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Hi, I really wanted to thank the technical support team, they are available, responsive and very efficient, if needed, I know they are there, it's great!

Living Entertainment North Coast

Best paid search option available for Shopify - great functionality and excellent + friendly customer support!

MultiShop sàrl

I give 6 STARS, not 5 ! I'm VBA dev, not CSS or HTML. The dev support of SEARCHANISE, Andrew and others, take care about my needs, and help me very shortly at all stage to reach my design and goals. It's done, then I give I repeat 6 STARS !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100