Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

9lunasshop.com

The searcg is amazing, it finds basically any matching or similar word displaying product photo and info. Haven´t seen the conversion yet but I´m pretty sure it will help. We find it somewhat expensive paying monthly.

Valool

This is probably one of the best search application and the filter works great as well. When it comes to filtering I would rank it at the top along with Sobooster filter app, but when it comes to smart search, this application is unbeatable.

LUZ Planilhas

Best search App for Shopify, Great features and very fast support. Ill highly recommend it and i´ve been using in all of my stores.

Carbone Store

Great support team, answered in no time and resolved my styling questions super fast , awesome app. Thanks!!

Grayline Medical

Very quick response time and they customized the CSS to fit my theme as well when I first installed. Great app and very knowledgeable staff.

Little Piglet

Just finished the free trial. So far so good. Paid for the yearly subscription. I think it's worth the price.

Aromantic UK

Great search. Have used it now for a year and just renewed for another. Not sure how it can be improved, to be honest, if it ain't broke don't fix it comes to mind.

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It has a lot of features and a great potential. I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

GoBros.com

We had been using Seachanise prior to migrating over to Shopify and were excited to continue using them. The amount that you are able to customize the look, as well as the reporting, merchandising, upsell widgets, and filters are great, especially considering the price. We can tell by the difference in our analytics that Searchanise gives us a great ROI in the improved conversion from our customers that utilize the search on our site. We also use the app to provide the filters on our collection pages, since we have a large catalog and needed more than our theme allowed. We have seen some impact on the site speed from this, but we're hoping to figure out how to improve that issue. Searchanise also has great support and is quick to respond or help with such things as assisting in adding CSS to get their widgets to match our themes look. We've been using Searchanise for over two years now and love it.

Segni Particolari Home

I find very useful the app, it work very well! I love it. The developers are really available to solve any of your problems!