Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Cable Bullet

Installed this app about a week ago. It only took a few hours of work to set up and customize! Customer support was quick to respond to my questions with helpful feedback and fixes. I would highly recommend this solution. Fantastic value!

awsomu

I have been using this app for a while. A load of configurable features but very unreliable indexing. All of a sudden collections stop showing products that hundreds of products. No way someone can run a store with this App. Complete waste of time and money. And not a very good customer service either, If I am facing major issues one more time, I will cancel, raise it with Shopify and do whatever needed to get my money back. Please stay away from this App.

April 22, 2020

We are really sorry to hear that you have faced such issues with indexation. The team is investigating this problem and will try to find the best solution to fix it. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Excellent search tool. Have used for over 18 months without any issues or glitches. Fast support.

Elsie & Fred

I have used one similar and they charged an obscene amount compareds to this to be fair. i have only had it a week but very happy with it so far.

Azzurro Living

Outstanding app, and even better support. I have tried several others, many come close, but this one seems to hit all the right spots.

A+ all the way!

Lice Choice

Great app, works as advertised and it has helped my site out a lot. I can definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to improve their search

FERRARI SINGAPORE

You Customer Service is fast and professional. I find your APP very useful and effective.
Thanks for providing constant updates about features and new ways to enhance your APP.

The Home of Gifts

The app allows filters to be easily maintained and also provides good search and well displayed results.

Support is also very good with a quick turnaround on any issues raised.

Obvere

This app makes our catalog look extremely professional. It works best when you install it so it works seamlessly with your search results page. It's well worth the cost and has increased our conversions 85%.

EcigZoo

Awesome search app and so much more. Really impressed with the easy set-up and functionality. The product labels, product preview text, filters and more. Sorry I wasted so many years with another app. Highly recommended!!