Smart Search & Filter

Smart Search & Filter | Reviews

by Searchanise

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

GREAT PLAINS INDUSTRIES

I needed help from Searchanise when a Shopify expert incorrectly installed this app on our website. Searchanise help us quickly and the problem was solved. Great service, great app!!

Tenacious Toys®

App works great so far, I have a lot of SKUs and my customers need to be able to search for keywords quickly. This app supercharged my search box and I have seen fewer customer inquiries because if it, even during the trial! Just upgraded to paid version. Love it.

Kings Comics

Best search app on the App Store. Searchanise had allowed us to keep up to date with our most searched items and further helped customer to find the items they are looking for. Support team is super responsive and willing to help with all matters.

Murasaki Owl

I love this app its make collections look's a lot nicer for customers.
Aesthetic pleasing look. Recommend this app with so many customisations features you won't be disappointed!
Grateful to Pavel, who helped me with the installation. I had custom requirements to get the app working with my theme.

der gute Heinrich

Tolle App, die genau das tut, was sie soll. Auch netter Support, sehr hilfsbereit. Richtet sich der Anzahl der Produkte im Shop... das ist fair.

Kith

Great value for the money, and top notch support. We use this app across all of our properties, as well as our upcoming native app.

Little Toy Tribe

This has brought a much nicer user experience to searching through our expanding product range.
The customer support is amazing, with quick response and expert assistance.
We where easily able to implement and adjust to suit our needs Highly recommended.

thefifthwall19

It's show fake price :-( in discription a very bad experience i face in my life. After free trial it required more then $18 per month and free version is not working.

September 2, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize if our pricing confused you.

As far as I see, when on the trial period, you had the Filters on collections feature enabled which is available starting from the $18/mo plan which prevented you from the ability to select a lower plan. If Filters on collections and Langify integration (which are available starting from the $18/mo plan) are disabled, you can select a lower plan if it's eligible for your store catalog. The Free plan will also be available if you have up to 25 products.

We are sorry for this misunderstanding with the pricing and will be glad to provide any information necessary to assist with this issue. We've also reached out to you via email so please feel free to reply to it.

All the best,
Searchanise team

Myriad Origins

This app really helps magnify your store's filter and search menus. It goes beyond the basic filter menu on the collection page that comes with your store. You can use the metafields you have already created for your product details as filters with this app. Also, the support service is outstanding! Paul was awesome!!!!

Kampguru

Very good app with lots of customization options, even more so for Pro users. The search engine is one of the best I've ever seen. I also show my users the search results page instead of the default collection page of my store template because of its excellent filtering options. So, it's an easy recommendation for anyone looking for a good search engine and filtering function for their store.