Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Ferrules Direct

Searchanise provided excellent search functionality and an incredibly helpful and responsive support team! Highly recommended!

January 9, 2020

It is always nice to hear our team was able to deliver great service. We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for recommending our app too!

Godellas Shopping

Excelente, da outa cara para a pesquisa da loja muito bom mesmo , recomendo 100%, as sugestões de pesquisa são perfeitas , para quem é do Brasil da um poco de trabalho para traduzir, mas nada alem.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. We are happy to hear you've enjoyed using our app. Muito Obrigado!

Nearmans

Beautiful filter that flows smoothly, I truly couldn't be happier. It also loads very quickly after re-integration, so I found I don't need to close my test browsers when making modifications. Just a simple page refresh. I received great help with my initial install as well. I had run into this issue where I couldn't see the filters for the life of me. Alexey at Searchanise definitely figured out the problem in a timely matter and provided me with the support that I needed.

January 9, 2020

We really appreciate you sharing this wonderful review! Glad to have helped solve the issues successfully. Many thanks from Alexey and Support Team for such great feedback!

Cityluxe

Easy installation, fast results, and great support! Previously I was using the Algolia search, but they do not support the Shopify Multi-Currency feature, so I switch to this. I have some display issue and the support team solves it immediately!

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our application and posting this 5-star review! We are pleased to hear about your excellent experience with our service!

2nd STREET USA

Really great app! Easy to customize and make changes. It took a long time to find a good search app. We finally found one that works!

January 5, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate your choice and look forward to continuing with the best possible service for your business. All the best to you!

MusicWorks Unlimited

Amazing straight out of the box. I had my techie standing by in case I needed help... and I didn't! Can't wait to play with all the features.

December 30, 2019

Thanks! We couldn't be happier to hear such awesome feedback! Have fun playing around and don't forget we've got your back always standing by too.
feedback@searchanise.com is where you can reach us anytime.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Surely the best search app for my t shirts and hoodies. Amazing how I can add new products and they all get indexed right away. Also Love how you can do the annual subscription.

December 30, 2019

Thanks so much for subscribing to our service and your great feedback! Here's to all the t-shirts and hoodies well organized and perfectly indexed!

Whitaker Brothers

Badass search, the merchandising capabilities are worth the entire cost. Get it immediately, it's just superb.

December 30, 2019

Awesome review! We appreciate your support and recommendations and are pleased to hear you are happy with the investment. Thank you for sharing!

KEAUTI

top product, top support, i would give 10stars

December 25, 2019

Thank you so much for all the stars! Looks like we've been able to achieve what we were aiming for with your store. Happy Holidays and all the best to you!

fkjewellers

We have custom requirements for our website and all are fulfilled by the Searchanise support team. Great Support and Very user-friendly search for the customer.

December 24, 2019

We appreciate your wonderful feedback! Many thanks from our team and Happy Holidays! All the best to you!