Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Mane Wigs

I personally think this is a must-have to make a site easier to navigate and look professional. Are you serious about your store? You need this app.

Dingary

Searchanise is providing a very good opportunity to filter / search within products, content and website categories. They were able to solve additional requests and features.

In my previous review, I had a few complaints and concerns. Searchanise took them serious and provided an updated version to meet all requirements of the GDPR.

Guy Harvey

The customer support team has been excellent. Extremely pleased with the app and the support. I would highly suggest this app

PaperLanternStore.com - Paper Lanterns, Decor, Party Lights & More

Very nice app. There was an issue and they were able to fix it for us without issue. Would recommend

AGM Home Store LLC

The app and service is simply outstanding. We have been using them for years now.

www.agmhomestore.com

Cable Bullet

Installed this app about a week ago. It only took a few hours of work to set up and customize! Customer support was quick to respond to my questions with helpful feedback and fixes. I would highly recommend this solution. Fantastic value!

awsomu

I have been using this app for a while. A load of configurable features but very unreliable indexing. All of a sudden collections stop showing products that hundreds of products. No way someone can run a store with this App. Complete waste of time and money. And not a very good customer service either, If I am facing major issues one more time, I will cancel, raise it with Shopify and do whatever needed to get my money back. Please stay away from this App.

April 22, 2020

We are really sorry to hear that you have faced such issues with indexation. The team is investigating this problem and will try to find the best solution to fix it. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Excellent search tool. Have used for over 18 months without any issues or glitches. Fast support.

Elsie & Fred

I have used one similar and they charged an obscene amount compareds to this to be fair. i have only had it a week but very happy with it so far.

Azzurro Living

Outstanding app, and even better support. I have tried several others, many come close, but this one seems to hit all the right spots.

A+ all the way!