Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Fleur & Co

Stuck at re-indexing and unable to load any collection pages. I am unable to even disable the app and we are bleeging visitors. Support hasn't yet gotten back and its been a few hours.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are deeply sorry for such an uncomfortable situation and the inconvenience you were exposed to.
We faced a technical issue of which the team was not alerted in time by the system, which delayed our reaction. The issue was then fixed and now the app continues to work well.

We are now actively improving the monitoring system and internal processes so that no such issues could occur in the future.

If any concerns need to be addressed, we are here for you, just let us know at feedback@searchanise.com. We'd be happy to have you back if you decide to give us another chance.

Folders

We use this app, which in general is very good and well priced, however in the last 2 months it has been down multiple times. They also don't warn us that the app is down and are slow to respond. We are now looking at alternative apps.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize that you have recently had an unpleasant experience with our app which made you look for alternative solutions for search and filtering.
We faced a technical issue and the system failed to alert the team in time for us to be able to warn our clients. We feel awful about the inconvenience it has caused you.

Nevertheless, the issue was fixed and now the app runs smoothly again. The team is taking steps to improve the monitoring system, staff alerts and other internal processes to avoid such issues with performance.

We've checked your store to make sure the app runs well in it now, but if there is anything requiring our assistance, feel free to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com anytime.

All the best,

NYC Fireplaces & Outdoor Kitchens

App is down and there is no immediate help or support. None of my collection pages are loading which I have ads going to.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are deeply sorry for the trouble you had to go through.
We experienced a technical issue and the team was alerted with a delay. Surely, the issue was fixed and now the app works well.

The whole team is now hard at work on improving the monitoring system and internal processes to prevent possible issues and make sure the performance stays stable.

As far as I see, the app now works without any issues in your store, but if you need our help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us at feedback@searchanise.com.

Capel Rugs

The only thing better than the APP is the SUPPORT that you receive alongside the app. This search tool is certainly first class and provides a wonderful experience for the user. THE SERVICE though is the real shining star in my opinion. We all know that as good as any APP may be, there are always caveats and business practices that call for alteration or tweaking to make it truly fit your site. The staff at Searchanise has been MOST responsive and have worked with me through many such situations. I would highly recommend Smart Search and Instant Search to anyone looking for a better Search tool for their store!!!

Farmacisti Preparatori

This app improved our site search. We also enriched search results with our blog results! Support is very fast, effective and kind.

النجم الشرقي

Great application, and we look forward to more creativity in the future, thank you support team.
best wishes

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

really the best search app available in shopify. It helped me and my customers finding what they were looking for in a smart and intuituve way. Ut's also very useful for clothe store

Colorful Wings

Professional App, Professional support. Very flexible in terms of customization. Would surely recommend.

Vitro Samples Center

This is a great search engine which provides variant specific results. The support team were helpful in rectifying issues and implemented features we asked for.

AMEKANA.COM

As a pro member, I don't expect this app to keep breaking and messing with our sales. This app is so inconsistent and would break at the most crucial times.