Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Dingary

Searchanise is providing a very good opportunity to filter / search within products, content and website categories. They were able to solve additional requests and features. The only minor disadvantage is, that cookies are placed, even if personalization is not used.

Hair to Beauty

5/5 Would highly recommend them. I needed a collection filter and nothing was as customizable as this one. They catered to what I was looking for and did it in less than a day.

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the top rating and your recommendations! Glad to know our app made a great filtering solution for collections on your website.

Sara Gabriel

We needed some custom code created and they were so helpful, responsive, and super quick with our changes. Thank you so much for a wonderful app and service!

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much for posting this great review! We are happy to have helped!

CK Swagworks

Fantastic app, and even better support team. Awesome app + awesome team = Happy Cheeky Kea! Highly recommended!

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing review and recommendations! Happy Сheeky Kea + Awesome reviews = Happy Searchanise Team!

SupplyMe

I've contacted support on multiple occasions, and I've been really happy and impressed.

Super quick response each time, and willing to help with custom CSS, which has been really helpful since I don't have the coding knowledge to make those types of changes on my own.

Based on my experience with the app and their support so far, I would highly recommend giving them a try!

Pro Bike Supply

only been a couple days but great so far! huge improved to our search and much faster and more accurate. Support was also very helpful and quickly adjusted the design to integrate better with our site! So far so good.

Pamaheart

Good

January 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! Is there anything our team can do to help turn the good impression into great? We are looking forward to your reply at feedback@searchnaise.com

Hyttefeber

Exceptional app. Probably one of my favorite apps in Shopify so far.
Very versatile, works right off the bat, easy to customize, and works and looks great. Bonus for great stats too!

I had a quick question when tinkering with it in the weekend, and the support team quickly helped me sort things out.

There's no secret the default search in Shopify sucks, and this app takes it right to the opposite and makes it amazing instead. A must-have app for any serious webshop with a fair share of products.

January 9, 2020

Thanks so much for this awesome review! We are grateful to be the top choice app and proud to be considered a must-have solution. Really appreciate your feedback. It means a lot!

Ferrules Direct

Searchanise provided excellent search functionality and an incredibly helpful and responsive support team! Highly recommended!

January 9, 2020

It is always nice to hear our team was able to deliver great service. We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for recommending our app too!

Godellas Shopping

Excelente, da outa cara para a pesquisa da loja muito bom mesmo , recomendo 100%, as sugestões de pesquisa são perfeitas , para quem é do Brasil da um poco de trabalho para traduzir, mas nada alem.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. We are happy to hear you've enjoyed using our app. Muito Obrigado!