Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Axessorize

I really love the power of this app for search. It is very fast and can be seamlessly customized to the look and feel of your store. There are many functions that I like: instant search, search suggestions, upsell/cross sell, merchandising suggestions etc and you can use your search data to direct zero result searches to products/pages you think the customer was intending. I received very good service, although had to wait a few days for a reply, but the help was excellent and accurate. Most importantly, it makes it easy for customers to find what they want.

RockMerch

This app really helps our customers find what they are looking for and the team is very responsive and helpful too!

Beddix.nl

shopify's standard search function is very simple. For a long time I was looking for a search function with multiple options. I first took out a trial subscription. The service was very good and fast during this period (response within a few hours). The Searchanise app does what I expect and because the service is very fast and the price is favorable, I decided to buy.

BargainFox.com

Responsive customer service who have been happy to help. Intelligent search, even for our extensive catalogue. Re-indexing takes a long time but this is due to our large number of products, and they have tried to help where they can

CAQA Resources

This is the best search app for Shopify store. Reasonable price and one of the best support. They solved theme compatibility issues on my store within no time.

Dilly Dally Kids

This is a great app with great support as well! We have only been using it for a few days but we just LOVE it!

Lassou

Great app, easy to work with, offers lot's of options and analytics tools. Amazing support, always ready to help. Thank you

Ultoys

I am really fascinated with the application and the support they give you with any questions, changes, etc. I am very happy with the app. I have been using the application for less than 1 month and I recommend it 1000%.

USA Safe Store

This app is very powerful. I’m glad I found it and it’s so easy to customize. Really helps with conversions and assisted shopping for buyers. Many thanks

Bohemian Finds

This app has been great at allowing us to create a better user experience for our customers. It's easy to use and the team at Searchanise are quick to respond and help whenever it's needed.