Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

music-gram

Top notch. Can't wait for a meeting with the team, they seem eager to be of top tier service. Smooth UX.

December 20, 2019

Your review is music to our ears. We are here for you anytime, just shoot us an email at feedback@searchanise.com Thanks for the 5 stars!

Armring.dk

Great support, very good app i love it they ser good gerning you through everything. I ude it for all my pages

December 20, 2019

It's great to receive such positive feedback. Thank you from the team for this review! We are glad to have helped.

The Mac Support Store

This is a great app. It just works and does a great job of making Shopify search 100% better. I would highly recommend it!

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome feedback! We really appreciate your recommendations too. All the best!

lustshop.net

It is the best application, to have an intelligent search engine, which I have tried. It is very much better than other more expensive, and with its trial period you can check all this.
The customer service team is wonderful, always willing to help and answering the emails of their customers.
I recommend it 100%

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time out to write this amazing review. We are proud to provide great service to you and all of our clients and are grateful to have your business!

JBM Tire & Wheel Wholesale

Not only is this an amazing app the support is top notch! Highly recommended from our team in Arkansas!

December 20, 2019

Many thanks for this review and your recommendations from our team to yours! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing with the same great relationship!

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Great Search App. I tried a few. Professional looking. Many options. Good tech support. Very customizable. Reasonably priced.

December 20, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We are happy to be the app of your choice for a reliable professional search service in your store .

Victor De Rossa

An awesome app, with an equally awesome support. Lot of customization options. I was also looking for a product suggestion app shown below the products. Coincidentally I found that this app even offers that functionality too. The support is quick to respond and always ready to help to do some customizations if possible. Can definitely recommend it. Keep up the good work.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are pleased to hear that our solution has made a good fit for your store with all available upsell and cross-sell features and many options beyond the smart search. We appreciate your recommendations too!

ForbiddenZone

Recommended! Easy to use and packed with features, it makes all the difference in any store. The best part? A super reactive and friendly support that goes the extra mile to help. Thank you!

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We constantly strive to provide the best experience for our clients, and your kind words are a great reward!

ShipitPlz

I'm in the process of installing this app. It looks very promising and I look forward to it doing what you say it does. Very excited.

December 10, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving us this 5-star review. We hope you enjoy the application. In case you need any assistance please feel free to reach out at feedback@searchanise.com. Our Team is always happy to help.

8Blue

Excellent! The customer service is really GOOOOOOD, and this app is really cool, I have already bought for the Pro Version

December 10, 2019

Thanks so much for this amazing review and welcome on board! We are grateful to have your business and are always happy to help should you have any questions.