Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Flying Out

Quick and accurate help, that was easy to follow. My issues was solved straight away Thanks so much!

November 27, 2019

We appreciate your great review. Glad to hear everything has been resolved promptly. Thank you for your business!

Just Miniatures

By far the greatest search app in terms of service and speed. Alexey was great!

Highly recommended and gives us great insights about what our customers want.

November 27, 2019

Hearing you've had such great experience with our app is the best we could hope for. Proud to have Alexey on our team and truly grateful to receive your amazing feedback. Thank you!

Teedeli.com

This is search on speed! Super easy to use, neat ways to customize look and feel as well as results and the overall integration into your store! Well done and keep up the great work!

November 27, 2019

Will do. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! So glad to know you've enjoyed the smooth search function. Have you already tested the upsell and cross-sell tools? Also, check out the Analytics to make the search in your store even better and bring more sales.

WHITE MARKET USA

great app, nice support. It does everything it needs and our search results are getting better thank you!

November 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the great feedback! Glad to know you are seeing improved search results with our app. We sincerely appreciate your business!

Smartagogo

Nice Job ! I have contacted the support for one customization (I wanted to remove canonicals links for shopify collection). They are reagent ! Thanks for your help !

November 25, 2019

We are thrilled to hear our support team has helped make your experience with our service such a positive one. Thank you so much for sharing it here!

Dakbiz

Excellent app and excellent support! Exactly what I needed and more. I found some features like products labels, so I do not have to pay for it with another app. Thank you very much!

November 22, 2019

We are pleased to hear that with Searchanise you have found what you were looking for and got yourself an all-in-one solution that fits the needs of your store. Thank you very much for your business and this amazing review!

Glam K-beauty

I use this app for quick search and to help my customers find all the products they want. It is intuitive, easy to use and beautifully designed.

November 21, 2019

We appreciate your great feedback! Glad to know the app has proved to be helpful for you and your customers. Thank you for the 5 stars!

Solstickan Design

Absolutely amazing app! I had some questions regarding custom CCS and got help from a very professional and helpful support. Thank you!

November 21, 2019

What a great review! Thank you very much for sharing. We are glad we could help. Always here for you and happy to assist.

Just-Herbs-india

Searchanise app comes with great features and the customer support is one of the best benefits one can get from them.
They reply within minutes and always come up with a solution for you.

November 21, 2019

We appreciate you posting this wonderful review! It's great to hear our team was able to solve everything promptly.

TRIBAL Hollywood

Easy to use. Works well. Better than native Shopify search. Good customer service. The quick results feature is good. Integrates with Yotpo.

November 21, 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience and the 5-star rating! It's great to know all the benefits of the service work well for you.