Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

EcigZoo

Awesome search app and so much more. Really impressed with the easy set-up and functionality. The product labels, product preview text, filters and more. Sorry I wasted so many years with another app. Highly recommended!!

Pixies Gardens

Best and most recommended app. Search is working in much smoother way that client perspective beneficial. Thank you so much.

Arbil 4x4

Awesome app - really intricate - use this app on all sites! Thanks for the support. Just working on getting the search in the place I need it :)

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

I just installed this app today and will be testing it, but so far no complaints and the store search results I have tested are awesome. Will update once I have had ample time with it.

IMPERIAL SCENTURY

Really is an amazing app. Maybe 18$ is a little too much for me for now. But it’s fine because because they provide an amazing customer support and set things up for me just the way I wanted. Worth the money tbh. Best application that I have on my store.

Ripstop by the Roll

Product easily pays for itself with an enhanced user experience on the site. Also, the customer support is amazing.

JD Stitchery

This is probably the most important app I will ever install on my site.

Before this app, I had found over time that users will search for variations of partial words and eventually enter a full word, and it turns out that the full word was required to even get results returned!

WHAT!!!

This app, I start getting results returned with the first couple of letters, and they can be anywhere within a word. This is how search should work.

And I love that I could purposely misspell something, that a user had entered into search as a typo, and with that misspelling, I still had close matches get returned as well as a few "did you mean" options.

Everybody should have this app.

Scootera | Dualtron UK

Stellar support with a quick response when I asked for stuff got instant and over the top engineered solutions. Thanks to the team at Searchanise and keep doing this awesome job. Looking forward to customising my search CSS for Neumorphism

Accessoire Smartphone

Great app and great support team ! For our niche store with multiple products, the search is important and with this app the user experience is really good, both on desktop and mobile.

Rugged Radios

Fantastic app. Intuitive with very easy customization to get everything functioning and looking how you want it to. Support is fast and accurate with their answers. Highly recommended.