Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

thefifthwall19

It's show fake price :-( in discription a very bad experience i face in my life. After free trial it required more then $18 per month and free version is not working.

September 2, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize if our pricing confused you.

As far as I see, when on the trial period, you had the Filters on collections feature enabled which is available starting from the $18/mo plan which prevented you from the ability to select a lower plan. If Filters on collections and Langify integration (which are available starting from the $18/mo plan) are disabled, you can select a lower plan if it's eligible for your store catalog. The Free plan will also be available if you have up to 25 products.

We are sorry for this misunderstanding with the pricing and will be glad to provide any information necessary to assist with this issue. We've also reached out to you via email so please feel free to reply to it.

All the best,
Searchanise team

Myriad Origins

This app really helps magnify your store's filter and search menus. It goes beyond the basic filter menu on the collection page that comes with your store. You can use the metafields you have already created for your product details as filters with this app. Also, the support service is outstanding! Paul was awesome!!!!

Kampguru

Very good app with lots of customization options, even more so for Pro users. The search engine is one of the best I've ever seen. I also show my users the search results page instead of the default collection page of my store template because of its excellent filtering options. So, it's an easy recommendation for anyone looking for a good search engine and filtering function for their store.

HomeoAnimal.com

Great app! Works well, works fast, their support do a lot for you, and the app is very light in weight for the page load speed.

ShootingTargets7

Searchanise has greatly simplified my customer's path to finding exactly what they need in my store. The enhanced search function is also a huge improvement. Their team was very helpful in helping me optimize my store with a bit of custom work I required as well. The increase in conversion pays for the cost of the app many times over. Could not recommend this app more, a true no brainer. WELL DONE SEARCHANISE!

MOOBI

Robust functions, fast reply from dev. 5 stars. We have tried other apps, this one has the best features. CSS follows a strict BEM structure; highly customizable.

Christian Strong

This app is one of the best apps in the Shopify marketplace. We use this app to power our site search, provide landing pages for Google Text Ads, populate Collection pages and cross-sell/upsell along the shopping funnel. It's powerful and easy to use!

Lulu B Jewellery

I realised the app had gone down on our site...I contacted help and our issue was recognised and fixed within a few minutes. Thank you!

alohaboho

The team provides highly customizable support - highly recommend if you have any support. They have a comprehensive development team to cater to your unique needs.

GSGonline

Communication is slow. Can only talk to them through email. Strange settings that I cannot figure out how can my products characters being connected with their filter options. Don't know where to change the layout style of my collection pages. Service is very unintelligent and couldn't understand my breif questions at all. Not helpful even before my trial is ended, decide to remove the app after all. Very bad experience, and it is true that cheap prices don't have good qualities.

August 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We are really sorry to see that our support service doesn't meet your expectations and you find the app complicated.

The questions we asked in regards to your support request were aimed at better understanding the issue and being able to provide you with a solution as detailed as possible. We are sorry they seemed excessive to you.

We'd be happy to have you back if you decide to give our app another chance.

All the best,