Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Ling's moment

Excellent app and customer service!!! It has obviously improved the searching experience in our store. Highly recommend.

Dripshop.fi

Very helpful and gives excellent insight, converts customers and customer service is really great. Great app!

Albagame

This app is very useful for my site, very fast (doesn't slow my site), helps on organizing the product filters, easly i can create product labels, and i can push the sale of the products by customising the search wiget. I highly recommend it!

CheckOutStore.com

This is a must-have app for any serious Shopify shop owner that wants to provide buyers with a simpler way to navigate or search your shop.

Kyocera Precision Tools

App is easy to install and navigate. Indexing of my site was fast. Customer service was very responsive to a change that I was having trouble executing.

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

One of the best apps you could get! This app allows customers to see items easily. The option of just typing a few letters and items start popping up with pictures definitely gives a better picture of larger catalogs.

Biocity Online

I was hesitating between this and Smart filter&Search. This was way better in functionality i think. The support is 10 STARS! i am not joking. We changed like 50 emails in a 2 weeks period, almost instant reply, same day, every little thing i asked for customisation they did it. I mean everything, things i thought would be a billable ask. They did it in a heartbeat. So much thank you guys! Love the customisation of the plugin. I have 3-4k products running on Warehouse theme. Soo satisfied.

Fasteners Inc

great filter. Amazing. I tried 6 different filters and this one was the best by far. this has made my site very functional and smooth to view.

Thundershirt

Support is extremely helpful - I had a question about how to make an important change, and they provided the correct solution in about an hour!!

Healthy Habits Living

We've been using the app for under a month's time now, but we are beyond impressed with the easiness to install, the customer service from the Searchanise team, and all of the features that come with the Pro plan we signed up for.