Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Click Health & Beauty

Without doubt, the functionality Searchanise adds to our store is comparative to a Magento site and has saved us $$$'s in development costs. The support is EXCELLENT and the Searchanise team have always been able to resolve any issues or make any tweaks we have requested. If you have a large inventory store, i can not recommend this app enough.

HOMMIX UK

The features, configurations and the support of Searchanise has been awesome. It's affordable for the Pro version and the customer support are second to none. Highly recommend it.

4kidspoint-dev

Thank you for this app! It is very usefull and easy to manage. Tatiana helped us a lot to modify the searchanise according to our requirements. The app has all usefull features which we needed.

Cheap Rugs Australia

Highly customisable app and suburb support. Heaps of our customers utilising the search bar so this app was a no brainer.

LEGO® Store Slovenija

We are very satisfied with the application, it's design and the support we have received so far, so we are going to apply them to all of our markets.

Chemist at Play

One of the best search and filter apps out there. The support is also good. .............................................

Gitana Crystals

Love this app and so impressed with the tech support. I was a little unsure at first as the widget didn't quite fit the "feel" of my website, so I emailed support and asked for a few changes to be made, totally expecting to never hear back. Tatiana emailed me back in 24hrs with all the custom codes and they were more than happy to help, so impressed with the support! thank you!

BrenSports

If you have a short list of products, navigation is less important than if you have over 6,000, like my store does currently. I was hoping this smart search app would reduce friction and improve the customer experience. It has. It's well designed. One small sale a month pays for it for me. I can only imagine how many I might miss from customers bouncing out due to frustration or annoyance.

BK Variety Market

I have been using Searchanise for a while now and I am very happy with it. It does have A LOT of features and settings! I have looked around at other apps for smart searching and found they tend to be pricier and/or don't have the features and integrations that Searchanise has. I highly recommend this app!

La Boutique de Lydie

Application très pratique, cela me permet de mettre des filtres pour mes clients, support pour aider rapide et sympa. Je recommande cette application pour votre site Internet