Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

AMEKANA.COM

As a pro member, I don't expect this app to keep breaking and messing with our sales. This app is so inconsistent and would break at the most crucial times.

Catholically

Finally I can deal with people making typo & spelling errors. Everyone is returned a meaningful answer / item. Perfect! I've decided to buy it after 1 day worth of searches. I've already suggested it to all of my friends with Shopify shops. Outstanding app with many customization too.

Home Deliveries

Great app that contains several features and app within only 1. Support staff is very professional, supportive and responsive.

Kent Brushes

This app is such good value for money and works incredibly well. I would recommend it for all Shopify Stores!

Bailey Blue

Huge usability boost, love the app and the configurability. The support team also jumped in to update a small piece of code for us to make the app work better on our site.

ratz-fatz.com

App works well. Great support. Helped me to integrate it on mobile. Really appreciated it. Just great.

MirrorMate

Great app. Really helps clean up the search and make it more user friendly and visible to the customer.

It's Juliet

The app works great and is a better deal than its competitors. I had a question after setting it, and Pavel answered with exact easy directions on what to push. It works amazing and we're so pleased. It's a definite download! Thank you so much!

The Little Perfumery

App works great and has a lot of customisation options. And when a certain option isn't available, you can contact the team and they help you within a few hours. Great experience.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

Works great and the support team (Andrew) offered quick solutions to the minor issues we experienced.