4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing search functionality and customization, including the ability to tailor search results and hide products. It integrates well with collection pages and handles large product catalogs effectively. Merchants find the analytics feature insightful for understanding customer behavior. The app is praised for its ease of use, speed, and potential to increase sales. Support is noted for their quick response and customization assistance. The pricing is seen as fair, making it suitable for small businesses. Its user-friendly interface is also appreciated.

August 12, 2023

Absolutely one of the best customer help experiences ever! Customer service dealt with all my queries promptly and professionally and with great speed. App runs superbly and couldn’t recommend enough

Orchard Home
About 3 years using the app
Searchanise replied August 16, 2023

Thank you for such high praise! It's an honor to see you consider our customer service one of the best out there! We are also thrilled to see you enjoy our app in general. It encourages us to work even harder to keep improving our product for you!

Please make sure to contact us with any questions.

March 23, 2023

Apart from being quite happy with the functionality which we’ve used for some time to ease the use of our 2500+ catalogue, what I cherish the most is the support. We updated our Shopifiy platform and theme and of course had a lot of issue to solve. Smart Search Bar & Filters included, but this was solved quickly by their support. With swift answers and solution-oriented approaches, they even made the necessary adjustments for us in the backend to make it all work again. Thank you Stacy

Beadhouse of Copenhagen
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
Searchanise replied March 23, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app here! Our whole team, including Stacy, appreciates it a lot.

We are always glad to look into any question or problem of our clients so please never hesitate to reach out!

August 15, 2023

I want to say a huge thank you to VIKTOR!! I wanted to make the font a little bolder so my customers coming in could see it. VIKTOR fixed it so fast! He asked me what I wanted and he recoded everything to match my description. 2) The app is very user-friendly, and the design is clean and simple. 3) Suggestions are nice and you can do so many customizations. I am currently on the trial right now and I plan to continue after it ends.

SleekSpaces
11 days using the app
Searchanise replied August 23, 2023

Thank you for this amazing elaborate review! We are happy to see both our customer service and functionality meet your needs. It's truly an honor for us!

We hope that this is the beginning of our long and successful journey! Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. We will be glad to help you with anything.

P.S. Viktor is especially grateful for this review.

July 27, 2023

Excellent app. It looks great and our customers love using it. Superb support! Highly recommended *****

Premier Clocks
Over 5 years using the app
Searchanise replied August 1, 2023

Many thanks for this kind review! It's amazing to see our app makes such a positive impact on your store and to know that your customers enjoy it. We're also delighted to know our customer service does a good job helping you. We will make sure to keep it up!

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Edited October 9, 2023

Great App + an amazing support team. Very quick with solving any issues we had.
Highly recommend it!!

Update - Just contacted support again, help was top-class as usual. Problem solved in record time .

BPM Toolcraft
South Africa
Almost 7 years using the app
Searchanise replied May 23, 2023

We truly appreciate your wholesome review! If you are satisfied with both our app's functionality and our support team, it means we're doing something right.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

May 15, 2023

Amazing support! They literally solve everything and very quickly. This must be the most reliable support I have ever worked with. The application is amazing, very easy to use and so many features included.

Loolia Closet Jordan
Jordan
Over 3 years using the app
Searchanise replied May 16, 2023

What a high praise! We are deeply grateful for your willingness to describe both your customer service experience and your opinion on the app functionality in this review.

Please make sure to contact us anytime you need help. We are always ready to provide it!

May 24, 2023

Been a great addition to our site to improve our native search app. analytics are great, help center is informative and the support is outstanding. Ksenya helped me out with an issue right away and got our mobile search modal fixed asap. Really helpful, and the cost is well worth it, perfect for our stores budget.

KAGED
About 4 years using the app
Searchanise replied May 25, 2023

This review is a treasure, thank you very much! It makes us proud to know so many aspects of our app left you satisfied.

Please let us know if you need our help with anything else. We will be glad to help!

October 19, 2023

Super und super Service in Sachen Rückmeldung.

Strandkorb Prieß
Germany
16 days using the app
Searchanise replied October 23, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We are doing our best to offer quick and effective customer service and it warms our hearts to see you enjoy the results.

Feel free to ask if any help is needed.

July 18, 2023

I've used this app across 5+ stores I've helped with creating themes so far and it's definitely the best. The support you receive is usually within a few hours if you ever want to customize something and they generally sort any issue for you. Highly recommend.

Platinum Racing Products
5 months using the app
Searchanise replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and especially for your loyalty! It's a delight to see you're willing to use our app in several stores.

Your high praise of our support team cannot go unnoticed either. We appreciate your kindness and it only makes our team work better!

March 9, 2023

Excellent software and support. I had an issue that turned out wasn't even from this app, and they still helped me figure out what it was. And the software works great, I can direct a customer to a page based on search phrase, add synonyms, etc and it looks and feels professional and pretty too.

Camo Ever After
Over 1 year using the app
Searchanise replied March 9, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! Our main goal is to offer an answer or a solution to our clients every time we can. That's why it is especially great to help you when it's not within our app's functionality. We appreciate you pointing it out!

It's also a delight to see you're enjoying our product's whole package.

Feel free to let us know if you need anything. We will be glad to look into it.