Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 16, 2022

The app looked like a great solution to what I needed, but my experience has plagued me with problems. It messed up the arrangement of my collections. This was able to be fixed with forced reindexing. But then I added a new collection that showed not only the products in that collection but every single other product in my store. Again, fixed with reindexing, but why can't it just do this automatically? Now, that same collection contains no products at all. I am running around in circles and paying a small fortune for the privilege.

Lost Collective Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Searchanise replied August 16, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to elaborate on your negative experience. We are truly sorry you faced these issues on your collection pages!

We understand that forcing re-indexation isn't always convenient when you create new collections, especially a lot of them. However, we'd like to point out that there are certain limitations in Shopify API that make it necessary for this action to be done in order for new collections to be displayed properly.

However, we took into account your opinion and we are happy to tell you that we added an option to set up the automatic re-indexation in the stores. This way there is no need for you to click it manually each time you modify the store because you can set up the automatic re-indexation by schedule. You can read more about this feature in our help portal at the link: https://docs.searchanise.io/set-up-automatic-indexation-shopify/

We really hope you’ll like it! If any questions appear feel free to contact us via email. We are always here to help you.

August 15, 2022

we have been using it for over 3 years,the Searchanise team really went above and beyond to help us,great services.

autoecupart
China
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Searchanise replied August 22, 2022

It's always a delight to see to see our long-term clients be so happy with our app and our team. We couldn't ask for more so thank you very much!

Edited August 10, 2022

Thought this app had great functionality. We have been using it for months and their support is always responsive. Unfortunately, they did a plan change and we did not realize so we did not select a new plan before the deadline. It is not like we canceled and forgot to turn the app off, they just changed their plans and left us hanging. Instead of reverting back to our normal collection page, this app just acted like our free trial was up and hid all of our products. Even if it was a trial, this app should revert back as if the app was not installed, and not just display nothing on the website!!! We lost out in $1,000s of dollars in revenue while our website was down. This can not be an acceptable way for this app to work. Updated - App developer contacted me and explained why it stopped working. Until they figure out a way to just "disable" the app when a trial ends instead of rendering collection pages useless, I would be very careful.

Golftini
Time spent using app: 10 months
Searchanise replied August 10, 2022

Hello,

We are very sorry to see you faced this problem! We totally understand how huge it is.

As you contacted us via email as well, we made sure to explain this whole situation to you in detail there. In short, it was all caused by the fact that Filters on collections are set up via HTML files of your theme.

Still, the problem itself was crucial and we understand your frustration. We will consult with our team to find a way to prevent such cases further. Even though it was a negative experience for you, we'd like to thank you for letting us know about it so we can improve our functionality.

If you still have any questions about it or anything else, feel free to contact us via email.

August 9, 2022

The development team really went above and beyond to help us achieve a pretty complicated solution between our code and another 3rd party integration with theirs. They were extremely responsive and worked with us towards our deadlines and launch.

Decor House Furniture
Time spent using app: 3 months
Searchanise replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for sharing this review! We are thrilled to see you think highly of our development team. It means we doing it right. By the way, if there is still something you'd like to improve about the way our app works in your store, feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to help you!

August 5, 2022

Amazing app, we have been using it for 3 years and it really helps our customer to find what they want. Also great customer service!

Moto Planet
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Searchanise replied August 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! It is always nice to hear from someone that has been with us for so long, especially when they share positive feedback :) We will do our best to keep it up and deliver the best search experience for you and your customers for the years to come!

Edited October 4, 2022

Searchanise raised the cost after I subscribed so I moved to rapidsearch. I like it better as a product, it has a stronger feature set and is priced quite a bit more competitively. Despite uninstalling the search anise app, unsubscribing from their emails, repeatedly asking them to leave me alone, and filing a support ticket to figure out why none of these steps worked they still send me unsolicited emails. Regret not exploring other alternatives before I gave these folks my email address

MOJ
Time spent using app: About 2 years

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you had such an experience due to us switching to the new subscription model.

We indeed can't apply discounts now and might not have been able to disable one of our automatic emails with a discount offer in time. Please accept our sincere apologies for the confusion.

Please message us at feedback@searchanise.io and provide more details about the discount you mentioned, so we could see what we can do for you instead of that discount.

August 3, 2022

Is very good , better and simply communication to the customers will help , youe email sometimes are confuse

Nautos-usa
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Searchanise replied August 11, 2022

Glad that you enjoy using our app!

We will do our best to improve the app an our mailing practices even further in the future, thank you for your feedback!

July 29, 2022

Works exactly as I want it. Had Great Support from Tatiana with a change I wanted to make and was helped quickly. Very pleased with the app

Lategan & Van Biljoens
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Searchanise replied August 11, 2022

Happy to hear that we live up to your expectations!

If there is anything else our support can help you with, please feel free to message us at feedback@searchanise.io at any time. Will be glad to help!

July 28, 2022

Initially tested the app and now run it on all our shopify stores. It is the user experience of much more expensive solutions, it is ridiculously simple to install, and support is fast and helpful when required.

The Motocrosshut
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review!

Providing a highly effective search and filter solution while keeping interactions with the app user friendly is one of our main goals. Glad to hear that we are moving in the right direction!

July 28, 2022

I think I've tried every search & filter app on Shopify with utter disappointment until I found this one: it's pretty and it's simple to use. Ecommerce can put you down sometimes, but when you find these gems, things get a little lighter.

ORA THE PEOPLE
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
Searchanise replied August 11, 2022

Nothing brightens our day as kind words of satisfied customers, thank you! We are delighted to know that Smart Search & Filter brightens your experience with e-commerce too :)