Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Accessoire Smartphone

Great app and great support team ! For our niche store with multiple products, the search is important and with this app the user experience is really good, both on desktop and mobile.

Rugged Radios

Fantastic app. Intuitive with very easy customization to get everything functioning and looking how you want it to. Support is fast and accurate with their answers. Highly recommended.

Collectio-collectio

good for searching specific things in your website, makes it easier for clients to find exactly what they want and need

Everyday Pets

Smart Search is an excellent shopify application and customer support team will go over and above expectations!

Meadow Frances

I wanted an app to help my customers find items in stock in their preferred size - I run a shop with regular turnover and new items, so this was important to me. I found this app, downloaded it, and with some quick help from tech support (I'm, like, moderately tech smart), I had it all set up exactly the way I wanted. I cannot wait to dive into all the features. Everything on my site is now streamlined and seamless. HIGHLY recommend. THANK YOU!!!

Altenew

Genius search app! Robust search features and analytics, all the needed control and various templates that fit every theme and customer type.

Slick Products

This is a great app for improving conversions by only showing customers the exact products you want them to see. I love all the features and was very easy to setup.

GreenTown

Quickest responsetime ever!!!
i had some problems with a customisation of my searchfield in the mobile view yesterday, now everything is running smooth.

Ling's moment

Excellent app and customer service!!! It has obviously improved the searching experience in our store. Highly recommend.

Dripshop.fi

Very helpful and gives excellent insight, converts customers and customer service is really great. Great app!