Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

MusicWorks Unlimited

Amazing straight out of the box. I had my techie standing by in case I needed help... and I didn't! Can't wait to play with all the features.

December 30, 2019

Thanks! We couldn't be happier to hear such awesome feedback! Have fun playing around and don't forget we've got your back always standing by too.
feedback@searchanise.com is where you can reach us anytime.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Surely the best search app for my t shirts and hoodies. Amazing how I can add new products and they all get indexed right away. Also Love how you can do the annual subscription.

December 30, 2019

Thanks so much for subscribing to our service and your great feedback! Here's to all the t-shirts and hoodies well organized and perfectly indexed!

Whitaker Brothers

Badass search, the merchandising capabilities are worth the entire cost. Get it immediately, it's just superb.

December 30, 2019

Awesome review! We appreciate your support and recommendations and are pleased to hear you are happy with the investment. Thank you for sharing!

KEAUTI

top product, top support, i would give 10stars

December 25, 2019

Thank you so much for all the stars! Looks like we've been able to achieve what we were aiming for with your store. Happy Holidays and all the best to you!

fkjewellers

We have custom requirements for our website and all are fulfilled by the Searchanise support team. Great Support and Very user-friendly search for the customer.

December 24, 2019

We appreciate your wonderful feedback! Many thanks from our team and Happy Holidays! All the best to you!

Page One

La aplicación es genial. Buen precio y funciona perfectamente. El soporte también es muy bueno. La recomiendo!

December 23, 2019

We are pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience with our app.
Muchas gracias!

The Lock Shop

This app has made searching for products within our store so much easier for our customers, which has lead to increased sales. I wish we installed it earlier!
The app has so many features that can be changed to suit your store and the developers are super quick to reply to any questions.

December 20, 2019

What a great review! Thank you. Knowing you've achieved great results with our app is the best we could hope for. Wishing you continued success and even more sales!

music-gram

Top notch. Can't wait for a meeting with the team, they seem eager to be of top tier service. Smooth UX.

December 20, 2019

Your review is music to our ears. We are here for you anytime, just shoot us an email at feedback@searchanise.com Thanks for the 5 stars!

Armring.dk

Great support, very good app i love it they ser good gerning you through everything. I ude it for all my pages

December 20, 2019

It's great to receive such positive feedback. Thank you from the team for this review! We are glad to have helped.

The Mac Support Store

This is a great app. It just works and does a great job of making Shopify search 100% better. I would highly recommend it!

December 20, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome feedback! We really appreciate your recommendations too. All the best!