This app really improved our site experience and user behavior, it is very customizable, the price is fair, and their support is excellent. We recommend it.
Eyefood Factory Switzerland
Ok, now we are talking guys. One thing you need to know (and it is maybe the reason you are here), is that Shopify got some limitations on the search engine feature (and/or some themes). So if you want your clients to find your products not just by their titles or types, you need and app like that one.
With Searchanise, you can basically add keywords in your tags and the app will even learn from the behaviour and mistakes of your clients and will start to build its own database of keywords (but no worries, it won't mess up your tags)
The reasons I picked that one (after many other trials) :
- Easy integration on the website in two click. Works perfectly on desktop but most of all on mobile (80% of your traffic). It doesn't mess up your theme so no risk to try it.
- It is not slow and the search results page is fully configurable. You can also decided of the style of the instant search design. I like it with 6 products on desktop. Not joking, clients can browse my website's products and categories just by using the instant search feature if they want.
- You got a back up widget that you can display if your store doesn't not have a search engine, or if you just do not want it. Good to have
- Think ahead if you have to translate your website in a near future. I mean, I haven't see another search app that can be translated in more than one language (if they can!). Here, you can connect to Langify and so make it in any languages. So think about it if you need to offer your website in more than one language. BTW, Langify is the best app you can find for translation. V2 rocks !
- you have many other integrations such as Wishlist (=it will search your clients' Wishlist too), etc. For my next website I will prioritise the ones that connect to offer a fully integrated experience.
- You have plenty of other options such as synonims, black list etc. I am not using them (yet) but I assume it can be great for some websites. But the one I will start to configure this week is the one to showcase the product within the search tool.
- I didn't realise it was compatible with Kit. I cannot use it for that website as my client is French (and Kit not keen to speak French yet), but I will use it for my other aussie client. If you have a small website (small catalogue) and no time, give a try to Kit, because once it is connected to an app like searchanise, this little PA will do the full maintenance of your website.
Anyway, there is only few apps on the app store that are so well connected to others. Trust me, there is nothing more frustrating than installing your new search bar app, spend time to configure it and then 2 weeks later discover you have to switch to another because your new Wishlist app cannot communicate (ie) lol.
Ah. The support. I needed them to adjust the design of the results page. Super fast, super polite and efficient. I didn't start with that point because let's be honest, I am not installing app to test the support lol and I think it is better to tell why I picked this app rather than than how they help me because I do not have the knowledge ;) I want and app that can be configured by myself at 100% and just ask support for the fine tuning. When you can achieve that, it means you have a very good app in your hands.
And it is the case here guys.
TC Trading Co.
This app has a great user interface on the site, and decently intuitive controls on the dashboard. I was having some trouble with adjusting the colors of the widgets to match my brand and they were able to help me with a fast turn around! It really helps make your site look professional and allows customers to easily utilize tags and other criteria to filter their results.
All my products vanished. when i forced reindextion... pls look into this asap. Loss of sales......help
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you have faced such issues with our app on mobile. As far as I see, you are already in contact with our support team and they are now working on the solution to the issues you experienced. We will keep you posted via our current email thread.
Above all else, the responsive and expansive support from the Searchanise team is enough for me to recommend this app.
Furthermore, the ease of use, intuitive functionality, Custom CSS fields for further customization, and out-of-the-box clean interface make this an exceptional service. Not to mention it's a bargain of a price!
If you've had poor experiences with search tools or companies in the past, switch to this. You won't regret it.
Great support and excellent performance. The install was quick and easy with many customization options through the dashboard. This app really speeds up our collection page load times/filter speed
The searcg is amazing, it finds basically any matching or similar word displaying product photo and info. Haven´t seen the conversion yet but I´m pretty sure it will help. We find it somewhat expensive paying monthly.
This is probably one of the best search application and the filter works great as well. When it comes to filtering I would rank it at the top along with Sobooster filter app, but when it comes to smart search, this application is unbeatable.
Best search App for Shopify, Great features and very fast support. Ill highly recommend it and i´ve been using in all of my stores.
Great support team, answered in no time and resolved my styling questions super fast , awesome app. Thanks!!