Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Fasteners Inc

great filter. Amazing. I tried 6 different filters and this one was the best by far. this has made my site very functional and smooth to view.

Thundershirt

Support is extremely helpful - I had a question about how to make an important change, and they provided the correct solution in about an hour!!

Healthy Habits Living

We've been using the app for under a month's time now, but we are beyond impressed with the easiness to install, the customer service from the Searchanise team, and all of the features that come with the Pro plan we signed up for.

magnumtattoosupplies

Friendly and helpful service from the App team when I reached out to them with a query. Would recommend

Boody USA

Simple to set up with a ton of great features. This elevates and monetizes search so much compared to the base search offering.

World Fitness

This App is the best Search app on the market.
Customer service was very prompt and extremely quickly to help.

rhui

I needed help with removing a section in the search results so I emailed the team and within less than 3 hours was assisted with by Sergey. Highly recommend this app and their support crew

Angelus Press

We've been using this app for a few years now. It's been great. Easy to set up, easy to configure. The customer support is very good too, less than 24 hours to get our questions answered.

Optics Trading

Great apps, of course happy customers and nice support fast resolving difficult questions and problems.

eOil.co.za

this search app has changed completely the way our new webiste presents and behave. it's extraodinary and we are very please. a bit expensive though but it's kindof worth it anyway. thanks for your good work !