Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

All Things For Kids

we cannot use any product app on our store because if we do, customers cannot checkout. It has been over 1 month we have been asking for help with searchanise, it takes 2-3 days to get a response, when we reply its then another 2-3 days. We are having a lot of issues. Becareful which filter app you choose because it is a big job to change over. Not happy at all

CraveLyfe

Great app. Very easy to set up. I can't believe I didn't install it earlier. I've been able to prevent empty searches and direct customers to the right products.

HurleyRobertsService.com

We love this app! It is not just a search app, the way it displays our items IS AMAZING. Much better than the standard Shopify display. Very, very much worth every penny! Good job guys.

Janitorial Superstore

Great App! really Improved my store a lot! Much better than standard Search engines. I Deff Recommend with Great Customer Service

TDPowersports

I have this implemented with custom filters and it seems to be doing the job on indexing and everything I need. I am going to explore the other amenities and features that come with this tool as well. So far, so good. I am pleased with what they have to offer.

Assorted Bliss

This app was very easy to use and monitor. I recommend this app to anyone especially, those who are not tech savvy.

Chillin & Killin

This App is great, we had a couple of issues we needed resolve and the aftercare was unbelievable. The customer care was the reason I went with the paid version. I have used lots of different apps but the support on this one is the best I’ve had.

Safety Rail Source

I installed this app for my SafetyRailSource website and it's really really good. It literally took minutes to install and it integrated with my website seamlessly. I also appreciate the support I received from the team. They helped me with some customization needs and gave me good advice on how to improve the search responses. I tried other search plug-ins and this one was the best I saw.

Blighty's British Store

If you have a large amount of products, this app is a must have for customers to be able to find what they're looking for easily. I was surprised when I found that some cross sell and upsell widgets were included in the app (such as Most Popular Products, Similar Products etc). The app also includes some fairly in depth analytics of the search, to help you understand what people are searching for and how many purchases were made through the search.

SEEDS4.7

Es genial, las funciones de filtro y búsqueda son muy útiles, ayudan demasiado a que usuario pueda encontrar lo que le gusta de forma facil.