Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Nomad Creative Works

Seamlessly displays search results and offers you many filters to choose from. When I contacted support to help change a part of the code, they did it within 1 day, even though I'm only on the free trial. They also offer a lot of extra features like upselling & infinite scroll, which is very nice.

Cbdsafeway

Tatiana is an absolute hero. Following some questionable support, she grabbed onto my case and has turned it around. Excited to continue working with this professional product sorting solution! / & Tatiana !

thePaifer

I was looking for the perfect, professional search result for my website. I found this app and realized its even more than I wanted. Fully customizable, easy to install and easy to use. What's more - if you need to tailor it to your theme in specific features - tech team is super fast and responsive. In a few hours everything was fixed for my website. Thank you guys, you are doing great job!

All Things For Kids

we cannot use any product app on our store because if we do, customers cannot checkout. It has been over 1 month we have been asking for help with searchanise, it takes 2-3 days to get a response, when we reply its then another 2-3 days. We are having a lot of issues. Becareful which filter app you choose because it is a big job to change over. Not happy at all

CraveLyfe

Great app. Very easy to set up. I can't believe I didn't install it earlier. I've been able to prevent empty searches and direct customers to the right products.

HurleyRobertsService.com

We love this app! It is not just a search app, the way it displays our items IS AMAZING. Much better than the standard Shopify display. Very, very much worth every penny! Good job guys.

Janitorial Superstore

Great App! really Improved my store a lot! Much better than standard Search engines. I Deff Recommend with Great Customer Service

TDPowersports

I have this implemented with custom filters and it seems to be doing the job on indexing and everything I need. I am going to explore the other amenities and features that come with this tool as well. So far, so good. I am pleased with what they have to offer.

Assorted Bliss

This app was very easy to use and monitor. I recommend this app to anyone especially, those who are not tech savvy.

Chillin & Killin

This App is great, we had a couple of issues we needed resolve and the aftercare was unbelievable. The customer care was the reason I went with the paid version. I have used lots of different apps but the support on this one is the best I’ve had.