Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mmawarehousellc

Great search app and the best feature set for the price that we have seen! Excellent help with look and feel by the team as well and quick turnaround.

Acubest

Easily one of the most valuable apps we added to our site. The original Shopify search is terribly lacking: sometimes completely missing the item searched for or totally obscuring it by flooding the results with unrelated items. It might be okay for sites with smaller inventories, but it can be a mess when you've got a few thousand items and variations like we do.
Smart Search (Searchanise) has tons of features and options and makes search results efficient and more importantly, relevant. There were a few things it lacked when we first started using it but most of it has been addressed with updates. And for the subscription price, it is totally worth it.

Konni39 Vn

Awesome app! It made search box much smarter. Thank you so much!

Love And Design

Okay easy to install, works a treat. really fast quick excellent search of my 1000 products.

Would like the option to disable searching of pages/collections. But overall it's a thumbs up. worth the money.

Hifiteamshop

Location Austria

Bedienung und Umfang komplizierter geworden.....
Leider durch Preiserhöhung nicht mehr interessant, Alternativen gibts auch viel günstiger..... + Preis- Leistung war früher viel besser.....

Really Goods

I think this add so much value to search bar.

Myyutes

It only takes the instal and waiting for the indexation to finish in order for you to realize the full value of the app. 100% seamless integration, actually a one-click install with immediate benefits. I've had it for only a day and I know this one is a keeper. Currently my #2 Favourite app (#1 Bulk Edit By Hextom) . I feel this app will top the list once I fully investigate every nook and cranny of this gem.

Gravesideflowers

Great app! Having an app that makes it easy for users to find exactly what they're looking for is great for conversions.

Faucetlist Com

Works as advertised. We have nearly 20k products and Searchanise indexed them quickly and the search works well right out of the box.

Jeffs Fireworks

This app makes finding your products super easy, highly recommended!!!