Smart Search & Filter

Our prices go up on July 1! Subscribe at the old rate now

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Advantagesupplements Com

Great app. Works right out of the box with no custom coding required. You can customize the look to match your theme. You can even display a banner at the bottom of the search results for your promos.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Quizrunners

Great app! Definitely adds a whole new level to the search experience.

Surtidito

Its even more than I've expected

Thorne Bros Custom Rod Tackle

Great Option for the "little guys" to compete with more expensive sites.

Bridges Canada

The app works flawlessly. We trialed a much more expensive search app before we bought this one. Smart Search had better features and was much less expensive.

Msno

Great search app and fast reply from support.

All Tire Supply Llc

We love this app, easy to use. Search result is smart and fast. Customer support is great! Very happy customer.

Update* Recently we having some problem with our online theme not allowing the customer to use the search function properly when view site on mobile mode. With-out asking Searchanise for any help they actively fix the problem so now my mobile customer are very happy. Thanks a lot Searchanise!

Vaperteststore

The best search app in the Shopify app store. Very happy with this app and will not use anything else for our search needs.

Troopster

This is a great app for my store. It really helps my customers to not only find what they are looking for, but if they mistype something it adjusts it for them. Very good app and worth the cost

Balmoralonline

UPDATE! The guys at Searchanise are amazing! Thanks Oleg for prompt help and support. My problem was fixed quickly and efficiently! It seems it was not a problem with the app, but how I needed my products to be viewed in a search. Works PERFECTLY now :)