Reviews (1,644)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient search and filter function, which enhances online shopping experiences. It's praised for seamless integration with various themes, high customizability, and performance. The customer support team is noted for their quick and proactive service. Merchants value the app's analytics feature and its ability to handle large product catalogs, leading to increased conversions and sales. The Google-like search feature and personalized customer service are also highlighted.

Edited September 28, 2017

Looks like a good app 2 weeks in. Boolean search doesn't work, although the Seachanize team showed me pretty quickly a way around my issue. Other than that it has been smooth sailing.

- update
The app has crapped out. Doesn't load in shopify so I can't make changes to the core app.
The search bar still works but is slow to load on the homepage. Takes around 30 seconds, but by then most people have already tried a search and are disappointed.
Have tried communicating with support but emailing back and forth doesn't get me very far and it appears they have a hard time understanding my problem.

Mytools 3
New Zealand
12 months using the app
Edited August 5, 2019

This is one of the best apps we have found. Our conversions increased the first day we had it installed. That surprised us, but people want to find what they want quickly and easily, this app was a perfect fit for us.

Pawlicious & Company
Searchanise replied August 8, 2019

Happy customers and increased conversions! It looks like you have been able to achieve what our solution was set to do. This is the best we could hope for!
Thank you so much for your review!

October 17, 2018

Quick response and helpful support team. Power and easy to use. Great for customers to find the right product in a single search. 10/10.

wigisfashion-au
Hong Kong SAR
April 17, 2020

The app allows filters to be easily maintained and also provides good search and well displayed results.

Support is also very good with a quick turnaround on any issues raised.

The Home of Gifts
April 28, 2020

Very nice app. There was an issue and they were able to fix it for us without issue. Would recommend

PaperLanternStore.com - Paper Lanterns, Decor, Party Lights & More
August 12, 2019

Great app, easy to install and to personalise. Great support too when I needed to make few changes. Highly recommended.

The French Pharmacy
Searchanise replied August 14, 2019

We appreciate this great review! As our app offers lots of functionality options we work hard on making it as user-friendly as possible, so it is nice to hear our efforts resonated with you. Thank you for the recommendations too!

January 17, 2022

Very good app so far. I'm also really happy by the way the customer support team solved the issue I had on installation. I recommend this app.

Good marché
France
Edited January 6, 2020

Searchanise provided excellent search functionality and an incredibly helpful and responsive support team! Highly recommended!

Ferrules Direct
Searchanise replied January 9, 2020

It is always nice to hear our team was able to deliver great service. We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for recommending our app too!

June 17, 2022

Highly recommended! The app is well developed, easy to use.
Many interesting possibilities and integrated statistics to analyse which keywords are searched for and which do not give any results. Very useful!
And the support is outstanding!

Gexist-B2B.com
Switzerland
February 26, 2017

Awesome app, I love it! It is perfect for my house plans online site and works perfectly at organizing all my products.

Houseplanshq