Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Anthonys Ladies Apparel

This app is awesome once you figure out all of the features. It is so nice to have complete control over the searches on our site and make sure we are driving customers to the pages they are looking for. Probably one of my favorite apps I have found so far for our shop!

Qalo Ring

This shit's awesome! Like, seriously. I have no idea how we went so long without a solution like this.

The Cowboys Wife

This app is amazing! Very professional!

Buytemplates

Great app, fast accurate search results with pictures and filtering. Free option for those starting out is helpful.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Beginning Again

I'm very happy I found this app!
I needed a replacement search app because my old one was discontinued and the stock Shopify search is just not good enough. There are not a lot of other choices and most are either too expensive or they don't work well...but this one is the perfect balance of functionality and value.
I give SIX stars to the support team, who was very helpful and FAST in helping me get the layout customized to match my theme. Highly recommended!!

Steri Studio

Searchanise was literally the solution to our search engine problem!!
An absolute MUST for all bilingual shops (we use Langify to translate and this search engine picked up the translations!)
www.steristudio.com

Name Bands

My resale store, LuxuryResold.com , sells many types of clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. So it is important that the search engine picks up words in the descriptions or products are missed/not shown. This Smart Search & Instant Search does that! And products in sigular form pop up even if the customer only searches for the plural (shoes/shoe).

Oceanhut

Liked this app...
www.udupihut.com

Sivana

Finally a smart search that just works! Great analytics and very easy to implement! Highly recommended!
www.sivanaspirit.com

Looklagoon

AMAZING! This is EXACTLY what we were looking for. Had a hard time finding an app that did everything this one does. Someone recommended this app to us and it works perfectly. The Pro features are great as well and it's really easy to customize the appearance and results. Highly recommend this app!!