Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Sony Pictures Television

Easy to use and customize to what I needed for my shops!

Greatrads

Absolutely superb. The app is a brilliant addition to our store. It is very clever in the way it searches, we use it when customers call us to walk them through how to find a product and they have also commented on how good it is. Would highly recommend.

Huff Puffers

This is a great search app. Photos are are nice and large, with a lot of flexibility on how to display the drop down search results. Best of all, you can incorporate reviews! Used swiftype before this, and searchanise is so much better.

Shoepanda Com

awesome! in use on shoecare store Shoepanda.com

Atlanticapparel

Great app! The search is beautiful on desktop and mobile. If you want your customers to have the best experience possible in your store, then I highly recommend this app.

Diamond Home Usa

Great app for your store, perfect for searches!

Camera Ready Cosmetics

Great search app! Integrates with our Yotpo which is awesome. Plus, its really customizable.

Sfm Sales

Absolutely blooming marvellous. I am now going to play with this for days and days and create the most amazing experience for my customers. Thank you.

Aatlogallery

A great application, especially in my line of business, that features gemstones that are easily misspelled. The same holds true for names of designers. The app assists my potential client in locating what looking for quickly and easily.

Sheltered Wings

I am incredibly impressed by Searchanise. This app is a powerful tool that will surely help increase sales as it makes it so much easier for customers to navigate our website. The features alone make this an exceptional app, but the ease of setup and straightforward customization options make this an absolute home run of an app. Every store should have this app installed.