Collection Page Merchandising

Increase Revenue by Sorting Products using Data Analytics

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify visual merchandising push out of stock sold outs down

Filament Lighting

A very powerful tool to merchandise and customize the sort order on your Shopify Collection pages. You have more than enough options to sort the page the way you want. The team had my issue resolved in minutes on something I thought would take days. Highly Recommended!

Little Green Radicals

Amazing app and easy to set up. Customer support is great and quick at helping/suggesting ways to set up ordering strategies.

"D___GALLERY"

Location Italy

The app is great! I sorted my entire online store. Technical support is super kind and super fast! Very recommended!!!

Libas

Location India

Searchtap Cpm App works very well in terms of n numbers of logics provided to be enabled.
And in case one needs any helps they are always available.
All the Best Searchtap team and keep up the good work.

Quench Botanics

The merchandising app takes some getting used to since it has a lot of features but is so much more intuitive and customizable than any of the other Shopify apps I have tried in the past. Almost all of them were quite limited with options and rules that can be applied but certainly not this one. This app has a lot of great features that can be combined to build sorting strategies. Truly great for promoting high revenue-generating or high inventory items and pinning specific products on top which is not possible with Shopify. The support is fantastic! Timely, effortless, easy to deal with and they suggest optimal solutions real fast. Great all around!

blackberrys-clothing

Great app for customizing the sort order on collection pages. Used it to quickly create a merchandising strategy for a marketing campaign. The support was outstanding and the team was able to answer all our queries within a few minutes. This is a very powerful and customisable app plus it does not add even one line of code to the theme to slow it down. Highly recommended!

Purple Panchi

Love how simple it is to use this app. It has taken complete charge of our page sorting issues. I don't need to look at revenue based sorting options or pushing down out of stock products any more. Keep building great products!

Woodsala

This app was a bit tricky to figure out at first for me (coming from someone with no technical background) but customer support is extremely helpful! Love how easy it is to automatically sort collection pages and push top sellers to the top the way that I'd like for them to be. Continue with the great work! Highly recommended.

Kushal's Fashion Jewellery

Truly a great app! It makes everyday product managing easier and simpler to work with. Thanks to its excellent features, our team saves a lot of time managing, rearranging, and editing the collections to improve the visual appeal productively. The custom options and the scope to our apply our likings, makes this app a "highly recommended!"

100% PURE

It works prefect on our store. We have some special requirement about collection merchandising, and their support team spend few days develop new features for us. That's really awesome. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3