Collection Page Merchandising

Increase Revenue by Sorting Products using Data Analytics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Shopify visual merchandising push out of stock sold outs down

Sundarii Handmade

I strongly recommend this app for those who want to merchandise their collection pages. It really gives you the freedom to create your custom sort order for each collection. Very simple and convenient to use. Their support team is awesome! I had a question on some settings and they were very patient to guide me. Will definitely continue using this app. Good service and keep it up :)

Luxurionworld

Laksh, the Customer Success Manager at SearchTap helped me a lot with his suggestions to improve my merchandising strategy. He went all the way to help me recommend examples from other top stores so that I can easily configure the app settings. I am very happy using this app as their service is excellent!

Zouk

Pretty extensible and definitely worth the money if you have a lot of collections and products that keep going out of stock. Would also recommend it if you are looking for a drag and drop option to search and pin products to your collection pages. Support is really quick and has good knowledge of conversion optimisation strategies.

SUGAR Cosmetics

Absolutely the best app for merchandising the collection pages and keeping them professional-looking. With the app, you're basically getting everything such as pushing sold out items to the bottom, capping the number of new items to be pushed on top, sorting others by sales generated and so much more. Everything is fairly customisable... No coding is needed!!! The customer service is exceptional! 10/10!

Good Games

Great app with great support from the team. An extremely large collection I had (65k+ products) had some issues but the team was able to resolve it for me.

Bacca Bucci

"The app is easy to use and has a very intuitive and clean interface. It sorts our products according to our business rules and saves us a lot of time organising our collections, which we had never been able to devote enough time to. I like how we can schedule the sorts according to our needs and have seen an uplift in our conversion rates. Overall, I think this is a fantastic merchandising solution for Shopify stores to increase sales and conversions."

FableStreet

I believe this is a great app if you have a large catalogue or are in the apparel industry like us. We now have full control over which period of revenue to consider while sorting products and treat them as bestselling. The app works on auto-pilot with no frontend code to slow down the website and automatically pushes sold out products to the bottom which was a major pain point for us. Not only that, the app brings sold out items back to their appropriate positions once they are restocked and also allows us to pin specific products to the top of our collections.

bonorganik.in

Before using the app I had a lot of questions, but the app is really simple to use. It only took me 15 minutes to explore the entire app and set up our sorting rules. The app constantly promotes high-revenue-generating products to the top of the collections, assisting us in driving more sales and conversions to our store. We love the ability to manually pin specific products to the top of the collection, as well as the fact that unavailable products are automatically pushed to the bottom when they go out of stock. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a very clever solution to maximise revenue.

The Mom Store

Its an excellent app which solves a very real problem we face on a daily basis. Every week my team spent multiple hours rearranging the collection to improve the visual merchandising, which this app does in seconds! The best part is we can define different rules of merchandising for different collections as per our liking. My entire team loves it and now can focus on more productive work!

Amydus - Plus Size Fashion

This app saves our team a ton of time and keeps our collections fresh based on customer buying habits. This was a significant improvement in our merchandising process which was entirely manual and now the app handles everything automatically. I love the ability to feature new products on top for a specific period of time and mixing it up by choosing to sort a collection by revenue & inventory while pushing out of stock items to the bottom, allowing customers to see products that are in stock and trending. Support has been fantastic to work with, and the app works like a charm!

Previous 1