4.9
September 17, 2022

Loved everything about this app, customer service is extremely helpful, customer service responsible went with me on a call for more than 30 minutes trying to solve my problem.

Ourkids
Egypt
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 12, 2022

We were able to automate our entire collection page sort order the way we wanted, and the best part about it is that the app can do that itself every day without needing to wait for anyone to change/edit/create something. The customer service is excellent, and they are always available to help with anything. All around - a great app, and you can accomplish quite a lot with it. 10/10

Tipsyfly
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 11, 2022

This app was exactly what we were looking for, as we needed an advanced sorting strategy -- sorting by groups, and then sorting differently within those groups. Laksh in support was fantastic and walked me through all the details step-by-step over video call, testing our results in real-time, making sure I understood every aspect. We also use a separate filtering app that it has to work with, and Laksh helped me make sure all the settings were correct for that connection, and understand in what order all the sorting had to happen for the website to be correct. Much appreciated, and so far, very impressed!

Island Trends
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 1, 2022

Not one to leave reviews often, but SearchTap Collection Page Merchandising is truly a great app, and most noticeably, their support team is unbelievably good. They reply quickly and always seem to go above and beyond. The platform is very fast and flexible, too. As a merchandiser, I have tried many product discovery apps on Shopify, but the product and support found at SearchTap are unmatched. I LOVE THE APP. I LOVE ITS CAPABILITIES, and I LOVE IT'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.

Brown Living
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 31, 2022

We've been using the app to sort most of our collection pages, and all are working well. A slight learning curve, but it is very easy to use once you get used to it. The support team is very prompt with screenshots and clear explanations in case you need help! I've been able to create the merchandising strategy that I was looking for and would highly recommend this app to others.

GoofyTails
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 30, 2022

This merchandising app is truly the best I have come across. The interface is easy to use and the customer support is unmatched. It has really taken merchandising on our site to the next level. Big thanks to Laksh and all of his help and expertise!

McGee & Co.
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 31, 2022

Experiencing it for a few days now! The interface is very good and one of the best merchandising apps out there - customer service is excellent too and Aman is super helpful- App is great!

Attrangi
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 18, 2022

A very powerful tool to merchandise and customize the sort order on your Shopify Collection pages. You have more than enough options to sort the page the way you want. The team had my issue resolved in minutes on something I thought would take days. Highly Recommended!

Filament Lighting
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
May 17, 2022

Amazing app and easy to set up. Customer support is great and quick at helping/suggesting ways to set up ordering strategies.

Little Green Radicals
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 16, 2022

The app is great! I sorted my entire online store. Technical support is super kind and super fast! Very recommended!!!

"D___GALLERY"