Collection Page Merchandising

Collection Page Merchandising

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 13, 2022

Great app for customizing the sort order on collection pages. Used it to quickly create a merchandising strategy for a marketing campaign. The support was outstanding and the team was able to answer all our queries within a few minutes. This is a very powerful and customisable app plus it does not add even one line of code to the theme to slow it down. Highly recommended!

blackberrys-clothing
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
April 12, 2022

Love how simple it is to use this app. It has taken complete charge of our page sorting issues. I don't need to look at revenue based sorting options or pushing down out of stock products any more. Keep building great products!

Purple Panchi
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 8, 2022

This app was a bit tricky to figure out at first for me (coming from someone with no technical background) but customer support is extremely helpful! Love how easy it is to automatically sort collection pages and push top sellers to the top the way that I'd like for them to be. Continue with the great work! Highly recommended.

Woodsala
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 6, 2022

Truly a great app! It makes everyday product managing easier and simpler to work with. Thanks to its excellent features, our team saves a lot of time managing, rearranging, and editing the collections to improve the visual appeal productively. The custom options and the scope to our apply our likings, makes this app a "highly recommended!"

Kushal's Fashion Jewellery
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 5, 2022

It works prefect on our store. We have some special requirement about collection merchandising, and their support team spend few days develop new features for us. That's really awesome. Highly recommend.

100% PURE
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 31, 2022

This app saves a lot of time that goes into manual merchandising on our website. It's very clean, user-friendly and has some exceptional features like sorting collections by inventory, revenue generated etc, which is something you cannot do with shopify alone. Another great feature is the ability to pin the products you want on top, which makes highlighting products extremely easy. To top it off their support team is excellent, quick to respond and to offer support. 10/10 would recommend!

Koskii
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 17, 2022

I strongly recommend this app for those who want to merchandise their collection pages. It really gives you the freedom to create your custom sort order for each collection. Very simple and convenient to use. Their support team is awesome! I had a question on some settings and they were very patient to guide me. Will definitely continue using this app. Good service and keep it up :)

Sundarii Handmade
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 5, 2022

Laksh, the Customer Success Manager at SearchTap helped me a lot with his suggestions to improve my merchandising strategy. He went all the way to help me recommend examples from other top stores so that I can easily configure the app settings. I am very happy using this app as their service is excellent!

Luxurionworld
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 18, 2021

Pretty extensible and definitely worth the money if you have a lot of collections and products that keep going out of stock. Would also recommend it if you are looking for a drag and drop option to search and pin products to your collection pages. Support is really quick and has good knowledge of conversion optimisation strategies.

Zouk
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 22, 2021

Absolutely the best app for merchandising the collection pages and keeping them professional-looking. With the app, you're basically getting everything such as pushing sold out items to the bottom, capping the number of new items to be pushed on top, sorting others by sales generated and so much more. Everything is fairly customisable... No coding is needed!!! The customer service is exceptional! 10/10!

SUGAR Cosmetics