Collection Page Merchandising

Increase Revenue by Sorting Products using Data Analytics

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify visual merchandising push out of stock sold outs down

Flags on a Stick

We sell seasonal and holiday decor and have about 1400 active Skus at a time, and this is the only app that would allow me to sort my products with and/or scenarios and multiple tiers or buckets. So if someone is shopping in our "Shop All" category and it is beginning of November, they will see a little bit of Fall and Thanksgiving, mixed in with some winter and some Christmas Decor. Also taking release dates, tags and inventory into account. Also, while getting my first strategy set up, I asked for help and the team immediately hopped on a video call and set up my strategies with me, and showed me even more robust features I could be utilizing. This app will save me hours of work per week! Very highly recommend!

Shlomit Ofir

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very comfortable app! love all the options I have on it!
The customer service is very helpful, and responsible too!

BestPysanky

If you have 100+ products in your collection or you constantly add new items - this app is a must.
Interface is super intuitive, customer support is phenomenal.

Ourkids

Location Egypt

Loved everything about this app, customer service is extremely helpful, customer service responsible went with me on a call for more than 30 minutes trying to solve my problem.

Tipsyfly

Location India

We were able to automate our entire collection page sort order the way we wanted, and the best part about it is that the app can do that itself every day without needing to wait for anyone to change/edit/create something. The customer service is excellent, and they are always available to help with anything. All around - a great app, and you can accomplish quite a lot with it. 10/10

Island Trends

This app was exactly what we were looking for, as we needed an advanced sorting strategy -- sorting by groups, and then sorting differently within those groups. Laksh in support was fantastic and walked me through all the details step-by-step over video call, testing our results in real-time, making sure I understood every aspect. We also use a separate filtering app that it has to work with, and Laksh helped me make sure all the settings were correct for that connection, and understand in what order all the sorting had to happen for the website to be correct. Much appreciated, and so far, very impressed!

Brown Living

Location India

Not one to leave reviews often, but SearchTap Collection Page Merchandising is truly a great app, and most noticeably, their support team is unbelievably good. They reply quickly and always seem to go above and beyond. The platform is very fast and flexible, too. As a merchandiser, I have tried many product discovery apps on Shopify, but the product and support found at SearchTap are unmatched. I LOVE THE APP. I LOVE ITS CAPABILITIES, and I LOVE IT'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.

GoofyTails

Location India

We've been using the app to sort most of our collection pages, and all are working well. A slight learning curve, but it is very easy to use once you get used to it. The support team is very prompt with screenshots and clear explanations in case you need help! I've been able to create the merchandising strategy that I was looking for and would highly recommend this app to others.

McGee & Co.

This merchandising app is truly the best I have come across. The interface is easy to use and the customer support is unmatched. It has really taken merchandising on our site to the next level. Big thanks to Laksh and all of his help and expertise!

Attrangi

Time spent using app About 2 months

Experiencing it for a few days now! The interface is very good and one of the best merchandising apps out there - customer service is excellent too and Aman is super helpful- App is great!

Previous 1 3 4