Segments Analytics Platform

Segments Analytics Platform

by Tresl Inc.

Automate segment building via actionable data science insights

Angie Somm

really easy to use, lots of great insight and love the tips on what to do and where to improve for my marketing! Thank you!

April 19, 2019

Glad we were able to provide useful insights and tips to help you drive marketing dollars! We will continue to add more automation to make the experience even better!

VIASWEAT

By far the one of most useful analytics apps. Super clear segmentation on the customers base with easy interface to navigate the platform. Helps us understand our customers a lot more!

April 19, 2019

We are humbled by those kind words, and we will continue to strive to be the best-in-class analytics platform!

RIPT Apparel

Segments is amazing. It will open up new ways of thinking about your business. I've learned so much about customer behavior and our products. Great customer service too and I know they are actively working hard on new features and improvements to the app.

April 19, 2019

So awesome to hear that you were able to discover new ways to think about your business and your customers. We'll let you know as soon as new features are available too!

Mouldings.com

Great App! I would HIGHLY recommend it! I use this app daily on two stores to analyze customer and product data so I can make better business decisions. And If you use Klaviyo, it is the perfect companion app to build segments for targeted emails and ad campaigns.

Also, the support is the best I've received so far from any Shopify App. John and his team are responsive to new features. A+++

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your continued support and putting your trust in us! We love helping merchants get the most out of their email by turning customer insights into segments that convert!

stilyo

WOW this is by far the best analytics app I've seen on Shopify, deep analytics with actionable suggestions.

The support team answered all of my questions ASAP and was super helpful and responsive.
Thank you for creating such an incredible app. a MUST app for any stores that is getting sales

April 05, 2019

That's awesome to hear, thank you so much for the positive review! I'm glad you found this to be a must have for stores getting sales and the best analytics app you've seen. We are humbled by the encouraging words and will strive to be better every day for our customers!

Blend Commerce

As a Shopify Expert and marketer, Segments is an absolute joy to work with. Rather than having to mine data in Google Analytics and create endless dashboards, Segments provides actionable metrics without ever having to setup a dashboard or custom report. As an agency, we've used Segments prior to its App Store launch to assess the customer behaviour on both Shopify Plus stores and new start-ups. From both a CRO and marketing perspective, it has been a godsend. Like all great app developers, these guys listen to what merchants want and take action where they can.

April 05, 2019

Thanks so much for the glowing review, it means a lot coming from an expert! We *love* our agency partners and we always listen to our customers' needs and pain points as a way to guide our feature roadmaps. We will continue to add great features and strengthen our partnership with you!