Segments Analytics Platform

Segments Analytics Platform

by Tresl Inc.

Automated segmentation for your customer marketing campaigns

Modest Fashion Mall

Excellent app for those looking to find hidden insights within their store. Use this app to grow your average order value, increase frequency of purchase and reduce churn. Very responsive developers, focused on creating a world-class app. A must-use for all ecom companies looking to take their store to the next level.

Window Film World

This is the fastest way to get granular insights into my customer and prospect bases, build segments, and analyze crucial purchase and retention data. Segments gives you the data you need to make decisions, instantly. Shopify should acquire this app and build it into their platform.

August 12, 2019

Thank you! I'm glad you were able to make decisions using data from Segments. That's why were are here!

Vivo Life

Really impressed with the Segments app. Helps get clarity on CLV, and other key metrics that arnt easily available on Shopify. We use Recharge for subscriptions and the Segments data tags and filters help us separate subscriptions and non-subscriptions ARPU to see whether we are moving in the right direction. Well done

GWL Fitness

This team really knows what they are doing & will provide help in anyway they can for data science to increase your store revenue! John from Segments is great. This app shows us which metrics we need to pay attention to, customer journey's , and also very important which customers are about to churn, so it takes extended help in customer retention as well. They are like your own data scientist for basically nothing! Keep working hard & excited for the future!

KORE HEADSET

Love what these guys are doing. Even on the free plan there's some good stats that have helped with how we do email campaigns. Would like to see more 1-click actions and modeling. Keep it up!

Mute by JL

Thank you Segments team. This app really clears our mind of understanding our customers. Segments showed me which metrics I need to pay attention to. It helps us find our best customers and CLV, which is hard to calculate on our own. The pre-built segments are very useful for me so I don’t have to spend time digging around to know what customer segments exist and what triggers to set. The support team is really helpful, they are always there whenever we need helps. Overall, Segments is an app that very easy to use and understand. Highly recommended.

Angie Somm

really easy to use, lots of great insight and love the tips on what to do and where to improve for my marketing! Thank you!

April 19, 2019

Glad we were able to provide useful insights and tips to help you drive marketing dollars! We will continue to add more automation to make the experience even better!

VIASWEAT

By far the one of most useful analytics apps. Super clear segmentation on the customers base with easy interface to navigate the platform. Helps us understand our customers a lot more!

April 19, 2019

We are humbled by those kind words, and we will continue to strive to be the best-in-class analytics platform!

RIPT Apparel

Segments is amazing. It will open up new ways of thinking about your business. I've learned so much about customer behavior and our products. Great customer service too and I know they are actively working hard on new features and improvements to the app.

April 19, 2019

So awesome to hear that you were able to discover new ways to think about your business and your customers. We'll let you know as soon as new features are available too!

Mouldings.com

Great App! I would HIGHLY recommend it! I use this app daily on two stores to analyze customer and product data so I can make better business decisions. And If you use Klaviyo, it is the perfect companion app to build segments for targeted emails and ad campaigns.

Also, the support is the best I've received so far from any Shopify App. John and his team are responsive to new features. A+++

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your continued support and putting your trust in us! We love helping merchants get the most out of their email by turning customer insights into segments that convert!

Previous 1