Segments ‑ Data CRM

Uncover Top Segments: Improve your Klaviyo and Ad Performance

From $79/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Real Chai

Location Australia

I am so glad I discovered segments. It gives me easy access to data that I previously been unable to see at glance and it then seamlessly integrates this data with my facebook and email marketing. I love it. So many detailed layers to work with. Brian has been immensely helpful in getting me setup and has gone above and beyond to ensure we get the most out of segments. I highly recommend!

IntoConcrete

Time spent using app About 1 year

We love Segments. We have been using it since version one and are fans since. A great combination of strategic and tactical tools to understand our audience and feed our channels with meaningful and actionable data. They also have a great team that is always there to support and open to implement new ideas. Great interface. Highly recommended.

Orenda International

This app has been great in helping us better understand our customer metrics and segment them. Having ordering and customer data easily available so we can better target and grow our business. Great support getting onboarded and ongoing when needed, app is very intuitive to use as well. Leveraging it with its syncing integration with Klaviyo, Google Ads, and more. They keep adding great updates and new features. I recommend taking a look, as the results for us have been excellent this far.

Motion Nutrition

Time spent using app About 1 year

I haven't seen a product that's as well-thought-out as Segments, and I've been in eCommerce for close to a decade. It's an intrinsic part of my 'DTC stack' and has quite possibly saved me days, if not weeks' worth of data-crunching time. Having spoken to @johnchao and his team, I've been blown away by their attention to detail. You can see this from the dashboard - each section has context and is part of the overall story. It's not just metrics randomly thrown together. It's made for regular folks to make data-driven decisions so that they can focus their lives on the decision part rather than the data part. If you haven't tried Segments yet, you should do yourself a favour and try it. Flawless product design @treslco team. Wish you the best.

August 17, 2022

Thank you for those encouraging words! We've worked hard to bring compassion to data and to make it simple for our brands and marketers to make data-backed decisions. So happy to hear that Segments is an intrinsic part of your stack!

Marijuana Packaging

This app really helped us identify segments such as churned customers, loyal customers, and more to integrate into our email marketing on Klaviyo. The dashboard is super easy to use and the data is really useful. Also, Brian from the team has been really helpful whenever we had any questions and is always quick to respond! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to improve their email marketing!

Evan Alexander Grooming

Easy to use and can easily customize the reports you need! The team was great to answer questions and were clear with directions and answers.

Elmhurst 1925

This product gives you an immense amount of value. Coming from a place of manually attempting to calculate things like repeat rates, churned customers, segmentation, etc... The Segments app is like having a digital marketing research team at your fingertips, extremely easy to navigate, integrate with the rest of our tech stack, and the customer service team is always a click away.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am enjoying using the newly designed v 3.0!
Segments is best used as the name implies- to build segments to use across channels and platforms. We've been able to do a little of this, building a segment to do more focused email marketing (on Drip), and building segments to do lookalike Facebook advertising.
We also use the app as a way to measure some key indicators. This can be great, if your key indicators are provided by the app. Though, the precise calculation done by the algorithm is proprietary and not viewable by users, so if management is keen on knowing exactly how an indicator was calculated, you won't be able to provide a precise answer. But, the indicator tracking is maybe not the main intended use. For the building and using of segments across platforms, 5 stars!

JOHN ELLIOTT

Really helping for pulling data quickly and synching customer tags across Shopify/Klaviyo. Team is really responsive and supportive! The product journey map is also very helpful.

Hayabusa Fight

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A powerful tool that every store needs. It essentially organizes our customer data into digestible chunks of actionable information. The lifecycle and product journey features are particularly useful, as well as being able to build and integrate custom segments on the fly. The Klaviyo and Facebook integrations are game-changers for us. This tool is essential to truly understanding your customer’s behaviours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6