4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and robust features. The live chat function is praised for its efficiency and customization options, including order tracking. The seamless integration with Shopify and quick access to detailed customer information is appreciated. The support team, particularly Sophie and Nona, are recognized for their prompt and knowledgeable responses. The app's multilingual support and unified inbox for various channels like Live chat, Email, Whatsapp, and Messenger are also valued. Even the free version is commended for its excellent support and value for money. Merchants appreciate the app's ability to enhance sales, improve customer interaction, and add a professional touch to websites.

March 2, 2022

It was ok, thanks
The attention to my questions was quickly answers, Thanks for your service. I just wanna know when the FAQ pages app are working to used, please.

Isaack Wish Shop Collections
Costa Rica
Almost 2 years using the app
Channelwill replied March 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive 5-star review! Feel free to contact us if you need help, we are delighted to lend our hands. Much appreciated, Esther

May 28, 2022

So easy to use. I appreciate how everything was already prefilled and I didn't have to create my own questions and answers.

Drippingingrace
Almost 2 years using the app
Channelwill replied June 13, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

Kelly|Willdesk Support

March 13, 2022

This app is amazing. Very useful and simple to use. I love it! I would recommend it to every business.

Barworks
Channelwill replied March 18, 2022

Wow! Thank you for recommending our app! We'll keep going to offer better service. Cheers! Esther

March 13, 2022

Great app, simple to use and does everything I needed for my new store. The support is great too, very quick, kind and efficient - Nona was great with my query!

Hello Little Friends
Channelwill replied March 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your approval! Should you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help. Regards, Esther

July 27, 2022

The plug-in works very well and solved a lot of my problems.
Ms. Molly is very sweet and enthusiastic.

Cosywow Pet Bag
China
Channelwill replied August 1, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, please kindly contact us any time!! We will be always here for you to serve!

Molly|Willdesk Support

August 21, 2022

The application offers 2 free plans. You have to request it by chat, which is a method of collecting positive feedback. For the moment nothing to say about the application, but I just installed it, not yet used it...

Kâmadeva.fr
France
Channelwill replied August 21, 2022

ReginaWilldesk Support

September 7, 2022

Great customer support, thank you for your prompt feedback! This app is easy to use and improves the user experience in my store.

Innertality
Channelwill replied September 8, 2022

Nona|Willdesk Support

July 22, 2022

This app is so easy to set and use with plenty of customisation options to suit your brand. Customer service is great too, efficient, friendly and super helpful. Highly recommend.

Adora Silk
Channelwill replied July 22, 2022

Molly|Willdesk Support

May 26, 2022

Easy to set up, sleek, and extremely helpful customer support.
Definitely looking forward to the coming weeks and seeing everything more that this great application has to offer!

hqdtechusa
Channelwill replied May 27, 2022

kelly|Willdesk Support

May 5, 2022

The App does exactly what is says and more. Its also very easy to set up, and all this for free. Highly recomend

Ted Baker Serbia
Serbia
Channelwill replied May 10, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful that our app satisfies your need and we will much appreciate for keeping your supporting us by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

Nona|Willdesk Support