4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly live chat feature and efficient support team. They value its compatibility with iPhone and integration with Facebook Messenger for quick customer responses. The app is praised for enhancing customer service, streamlining processes, and boosting sales. However, some merchants expressed concerns about the app's automatic alteration of a store's live theme.liquid upon installation.

February 16, 2023

After some minor issues with the app Nona was extremely helpful and managed to help resolve the issues. I can highly recommend this app and customer service

Holy Smoke LTD
Cyprus
3 months using the app
Channelwill replied February 16, 2023

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, please kindly contact us any time!! We will be always here for you to serve!

March 4, 2023

Awesome app! Easy to setup and great support. Pia from their support was very helpful and prompt. Highly recommend this app!

Critterly
2 months using the app
Channelwill replied March 5, 2023

Pia|Willdesk Support

June 30, 2023

So far so good. It's customizable and it has everything I need. Also they have an app I use to chat with visitors via iphone. Thank you!

Simpl. Bands
About 1 hour using the app
Channelwill replied June 30, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We're happy to hear that our platform is meeting your needs and that you find our app helpful for chatting with visitors. We appreciate your business and hope to continue providing you with great service.
-nona🌻

December 28, 2022

This app is very good. Nona helped me a lot with how to use this app with our Shopify store. I hope this app will be known to more people.

HAPPYSITE
23 days using the app
Channelwill replied December 28, 2022

March 5, 2023

Awesome app! Easy to setup and great support. Mia from their support was very helpful and prompt. Highly recommend this app!

Gift Card World
Suriname
About 1 month using the app
Channelwill replied March 5, 2023

We appreciate your kind words and the time you took to provide feedback. Customer service is our first priority, thus we are delighted that we fulfilled it! Your business makes our job rewarding. I sincerely appreciate it.

Mia | Willdesk Support

April 11, 2023

Very great experience with Nona , she completly solve my problem. I am so happy she knows perfectly her work . Thanks

GardenJetX
About 2 months using the app
Channelwill replied April 12, 2023

Nona| Willdesk Support

February 15, 2023

Mia has helped me with everything since I joined WillDesk.
I would recommend you to use willdesk and talk to mia for help.

ThePetPeak
About 2 months using the app
Channelwill replied February 15, 2023

Mia | Willdesk Support

March 13, 2023

thank you for your wonderful speedy response and help Mariadel, you made it very easy for me to edit what i needed to do. thanks

ゲームプロ
Japan
16 days using the app
Channelwill replied March 13, 2023

March 31, 2023

5 out of 5 !!!! Thank you Ashley!! She really helped a lot! We will keep using this app and giving feedback ! Customer service is really good! Keep helping us solve all the questions!

iSinwheel.co.uk
Hong Kong SAR
11 days using the app
Channelwill replied April 1, 2023

Ashley|Willdesk Support

August 21, 2023

Parfait! service client au top!! merci beaucoup, je recommande sans hésitation. merci à Sophie qui a pu m'aider et répondre à toutes mes attentes

E-comax.fr
France
About 3 hours using the app
Channelwill replied August 22, 2023

Merci pour votre avis! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous avez eu une excellente expérience avec notre équipe de service à la clientèle, en particulier Sophie. Nous apprécions votre recommandation et espérons continuer à vous fournir un service de premier ordre à l'avenir.
-nona💗