Recipe Stack by CommerceOwl

Sell more food products with delicious-looking recipes.

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shimmerwood Beverages

Time spent using app About 1 year

With the recent ability to embed the recipes directly to my website instead of having a sub-domain, Recipe Stack has become a strong addition to my website. Gezim was responsive in assisting with creating redirect links from the initial sub-domain to the new embedded page on my site.

matchaislandjapan

Overall it's pretty good, it's free. but very limited function. can't add any videos in the instruction it's very unfortunate.

May 17, 2021

I hear you...

We'll have an exciting update for you very shortly here!

*Update*: we now support recipes in the video as well as multiple images 🎉

Small Mouth Vodka

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app, Looks and works amazingly, has tonnes of great options, is free to use and really makes for easy use. Unfortunately my products do not meet the criteria for this app (being alcohol) but anyone selling items that could use recipes, should use this app as it is honestly terrific and a great addition to any website.

January 8, 2021

Wow...we're super flattered, J! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

We would love to have you back on board if something changes.

Jungle Fruits

Nice and easy to use recipe app! Made my life soo much easier and it puts the correct recipe format to google.

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for using, CommerceOwl and for rating us!

As I said on our call, if you have any feedback, please let me know at any time :)

-Gezim