Sellbrite

Sellbrite

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
April 17, 2020

Sellbrite is the cream of the crop when it comes to multichannel selling platforms. Our company has went from around $1 million in sales revenue to over $5 million in just 3 short years with the help of Sellbrite.

Sellbrite's pricing is great when comparing other platforms available, because they provide top-notch reliability and stability. Their team is always immediate to respond to any issues - of which there are very few! Its UI is by far the best in the game. Don't believe me? Jump on a free trial to check it out.

Brian, the CEO, has always been very helpful and surprisingly accessible if we ever needed his direct assistance. We have been extremely satisfied with having an outstanding partner like Sellbrite and we look forward to continuing our growth with their help!

Gaby's Bags
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Sellbrite replied April 27, 2020

Thanks Gaby's Bags! We appreciate your business.

April 15, 2020

Very powerful software & reasonably priced as it is comparable to the big players ie Linnworks, Channel Advisor, etc. Solid company, management and customer service. It's like having an extra employee - as the software is designed to save A LOT of time. I only wish I would have signed up sooner.

Vaunte
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Sellbrite replied April 27, 2020

Thanks Vaunte! We appreciate your business.

March 12, 2020

I have been using Sellbrite for about 6 years now. I started with only eBay and Amazon inventory sync. Today, Sellbrite manages my inventory across 14 different market places. I have had only great experience using their software. It is easy to use yet powerful suite that can handle easily a 7 figure business with multiple users. Highly recommend Sellbrite for any sellers. They provide awesome customer support and always willing to help you out.

Armor Bolt
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 10, 2020

Sellbrite is an outstanding application. The benefits this app has brought to our business is incredible. There is always room for improvement just like any web-base software but they are constantly upgrading and adding new futures. Furthermore their support and team is awesome! They are very knowledgable and if I ever don't understand something or need a work-around solution they always provide me with the answer I need. I highly recommend any e-commerce business to give them a try. They will do wonders and will not disappoint!

vkwear
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 5, 2020

Love this app. Especially love it for the FBA integration across all sales channels. It works seamlessly after a basic set up and it's the only software that I've found that pushes the tracking numbers from FBA to customers as well. Super clean interface and is very user friendly. Highly recommend for anyone looking to automate this process.

Otiem
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 28, 2020

Trying to get the PRO2K promo for resigning up. How can I get this? Perfect pricing at that price point

M3 Toys
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Sellbrite replied January 28, 2020

Hi M3 Toys - you should have received an email with a promo code. Just enter that when you subscribe. If you didn't get it, contact us using the in-app chat or at support@sellbrite.com

January 16, 2020

I didn't understand this price list. Here in the description says 60$ /month when I installed the app it says 150$/month. Is that normal?

Carnival Store GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Sellbrite replied January 16, 2020

Carnival Store- Sorry for the confusion on this, but fortunately this is no longer an issue. We used to use a promotional code to offer the special pricing for Shopify that you would receive during the free trial (which you hadn't started yet when you left this review), but now the special pricing plans are clearly available on the subscription page.

Edited February 7, 2020

While there were some bugs that slowed my adoption of Sellbrite. They listened and resolved the show-stopping issues. I'm quite pleased with how Sellbrite keeps all of my inventory synchronized between my various sales channels, so that I can focus on other areas of my business.

Halloween24x7.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Sellbrite replied December 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, however apologies for your poor experience with us. Obviously not what we either of us want.

The good news is that the first two issues in your list are already fixed, and the next two issues are currently being worked on now and should be fixed soon.

The last point on your list is not really an issue, as we discussed. Variation changes ARE recognized by Sellbrite, but the changes intentionally do not get pushed to the marketplaces automatically, as we discussed.

We appreciate your business and will happy to report when all of these things are resolved soon.

Edited November 17, 2019

they are full of crap,i was going to sign up for the 20/month plan but as soon as i was about to put my credit card info in the fineprint before putting my card info it say i will be charge 49/month so be careful when signing up their prices change.

UPDATE ok iam updating my review because they responded fast but i guess it was a miss understanding i'm going to try it for the 14 days and if everything goes well than i will give 5 stars.

Samirapparels
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Sellbrite replied November 17, 2019

Hi Samirapparels- We're not full of crap... You just need to enter the promotion code that was sent to you to get the special $20 app store price. The price you saw is our regular $49 price. I just emailed you the promo code again.

November 12, 2019

Please don't be fooled by all the positive reviews. This software has so many problems and issues with the connection between website and marketplaces. Not to mention you will have to wait 24-48 hours to get basic support. If they can't resolve the problem you simply won't hear back from them. If you are a very small company with few SKU's this is a perfect software for you.

WearMe Pro