Sellbrite , 190 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective inventory management and synchronization across various sales channels. They find it user-friendly and value its ability to provide insightful sales data. The app is praised for its affordability, efficient handling of large SKU volumes, and quick synchronization. Some merchants suggest adding more sales channels and improving reporting options. Despite these suggestions, many recommend the app for enhancing business efficiency and boosting sales.

October 31, 2023

LIFE-CHANGING

Bingading
3 months using the app
Sellbrite replied November 3, 2023

Thank you very much! We're thrilled to see this wonderful rating and review! -Mike

August 25, 2023

Great online support & app seems to function well. It does require a little maintenance as sometimes it seems that features bug out. Really a great system and a huge time saver.

M&M Bird Toys
Sellbrite replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this rating and review! -Mike

July 26, 2023

I have had some problems but every time I write someone, I get a response and they work with me to get the correct response.
It really helps with inventory. Yes, I will admit ebay is slow but it is all on ebay not on Sellbrite. Etsy is always spot on which tells me it is ebay. They just can't seem to keep up. I try to stay on top of inventory which helps Sellbrite know what my inventory is.
Great people to work with.

Platinum So n Sews
Almost 2 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 28, 2023

We're very pleased to see this new 5 star rating! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. -Mike

Edited July 24, 2023

*Final Update* a little kicking a screaming and I got the needed attention. The issue is resolved'
*Update* apparently, I am somehow incorrect in my assessment despite reporting my concern a month ago. Apparently, the ticket was only created 6 days ago. I requested information regarding the ticket but was not provided any information or timeline. I guess customer service kept me informed and was actually trying to fix the issue when it was first reported. My multiple marketplace integrations is actually very important to Sellbright.

I've using this service for quite some time now and it is decent. Makes integrations relatively easy. However, if something goes wrong and the front-line costumer service team doesn't know how to resolve the issue, don't expect much help or information given. Walmart hasn't worked in over a month, and the Sellbrite Customer Service Team is basically ghosting me. Considering taking all my integrations away if I can't get any sort of proper explanation or timeline.

Sock Panda
Almost 3 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and to post your most recent update. We're happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. -Mike

August 3, 2023

So far the app has worked as designed. I'm using the free plan with the intention of upgrading to a paid version. I took a lot of time and error comparing various different apps and this one by far answered all my concerns.

I contacted online support and they were able to answer and address whatever concerns that I had. They even took the time to educate me on the various functions that would benefit me greatly.

GMBU Apparel
Sellbrite replied August 4, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app and our support teams! We're thrilled to see the 5 star rating. -Mike

April 27, 2023

Been using for several years now. Our experience has been excellent all around. Highly recommended. My only complaint is that the report features are substandard.

Racks Offprice
Almost 5 years using the app
Sellbrite replied May 5, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We appreciate the 5 star rating. We'd love to better understand what you'd like to see added to the reporting to make them more valuable to you. Feel free to update this review and we'll pass along your feedback. -Mike

July 27, 2023

5 stars, amazing service, especially Steven, was an absolute treat, he was very receptive and gave quick and useful replies

IslamicHandicrafts.com
About 4 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 28, 2023

We're thrilled to read about your excellent experience working with Steven! Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this rating and review! -Mike

July 19, 2023

I have been rather patient with this app to give it a chance...but I highly suggest finding another alternative. The 2-hour update time is ridiculous, causing overselling. And most times the inventory still is still never accurate. Listings from eBay to Shopify do not sync properly. Sellbrite was still pushing out or showing inventory on items that I had at 0 or archived in Shopify. I completely deleted all active listings to prevent overselling several times to re-upload, which is the point of having software like this...but it fails. Small business owners will just have to cough up the money for a good integration, but this one IS NOT THE ONE.

Pink Sweetheart
Sellbrite replied July 24, 2023

We're very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the app and experiencing an issue with syncing your listings. 2-hour syncs do come standard with the free plan that you’re currently on, but all of our paid plans come with 15-minute sync times. We'll be sure to reach out to you so that we can investigate any issues you’re seeing and work towards getting things working as intended.

Thank you. -Mike

July 14, 2023

Sellbrite goes above & beyond the call of duty. I've been with them for about two years now & their customer service is beyond excellent!

Crystal’s Creations
Over 2 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 24, 2023

Thank you very much for this wonderful rating and review! -Mike

May 5, 2023

Fast response for problem solving from customer service. Online App did not have charged invoice history for accounting, support staff emailed me the link to make my life easier.

ECOMARK Diamonds
Over 3 years using the app
Sellbrite replied May 5, 2023

We're thrilled to read about your positive experience with our support teams. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. -Mike