Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

vikingculture

Great program and very good customer service, I would strongly recommend it to any online seller who uses a few selling platforms.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your recommendation and your business.

My Rodeo Drive

The BEST customer server ever. Awesome people to work with. Great app, very convenient. Anyone using Shopify and listing on other platform should use Sellbrite. Save tons of time and work. Inventory control is a breeze. Thank you Sellbrite!

July 29, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, and you're welcome! :) We love providing a personal touch as we help our customers. Glad you getting a lot of value from Sellbrite.

Laughing Lamb Fibers

Sellbrite has been a solid solution that works well with our channels (Etsy, eBay & Shopify w/POS). The support team is responsive and positive. We moved from competitor's solution and have been very satisfied with syncs, GUI, etc. May not have every bell & whistle, but it handles the core functions very well and that is how we butter the bread ;-) Only piece missing for us is integrated P.O.s, but we can work around that easily with the clean exports of low inventories, etc. All-in-all, very glad we moved to Sellbrite.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! It's not always easy to switch platforms, but we're glad you did and happy to hear you're very satisfied.

Ask Ergo Works

Sellbrite is a great app to use to manage our stores inventory and orders. Integration with eBay, Walmart, and Newegg is the best of any app we have used! The only thing that would make it even better is if they added Newegg inventory and product integration.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review, and glad to hear you find Sellbrite to be the best (we think so too)! Appreciate the feedback on Newegg too.

E N T I M I O

A great tool to list across multiple channels and manage inventory effectively. I prefer the stand-alone version over the one relying on Shopify for inventory count.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

Orange Umbrella Co

I just started using sellbrite this week... I'm still setting it up but so far it's been very user friendly. Questions are answered quickly. Very happy.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the great review, Orange Umbrella! We're very happy that you're very happy, and we're always here to help.

1000 Woodcuts

I'm using Sellbrite with Shopify, Amazon, EBay, Google Shopping and two Etsy stores. I cannot believe I waited so long to get an inventory/listing management app. This fits the bill perfectly, I will be adding BigCommerce and another EBay store soon.
There is NO way I could manage all the stores and inventory and uploading upgrading etc. without Sellbrite. The templates feature is an incredibly powerful tool that allows me to add to descriptions, tags, etc. with one click. Set up a template, apply, poof! hundreds of listings updated.
I cannot say enough. I love the CSV feature that allows me to download to Excel, find/replace, edit, and reupload, poof! Everything seems like magic. I love Sellbrite and would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to grow their online business.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're so happy you are finding Sellbrite to be so useful for your business.

Miniature Crush

I am using Sellbrite with Shopify, Etsy & eBay. So far everything has worked seamlessly. It has been a lifesaver with updating inventory, I couldn't run my business without it.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Miniature Crush! We love being your lifesaver!

Miilady

Best multi channel listing & order management tool i found so far but it does not support ebay UK :(

July 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Miilady. We're hoping to earn that 5th star from you once we launch full support for eBay UK soon!

AnyRvParts

This app regularly fails us by not properly updating our shopify store and bot reducing inventory as orders come through. This is causing us to over sell items on amazon, which in turn means we have had to cancel way too many orders. Amazon has already suspended us once before, and now we face suspension again as our cancellation rate has skyrocketed.
Every time I submit support tickets, sellbrite never takes ownership of the issues. It always feels like a "brush off" without any resolution. If this issue was a one off, I wouldn't think to leave this review, but we have been plagued with this issue since the beginning of using sellbrite. I don't get apologies from sellbrite, nor do I feel like their support has done right by us to find the root problem of the ivnentory issues i.e. shopify inventory not properly being updated.

One star for an unreliable app. Find something else

July 6, 2020

Justin- apologies for the poor experience you've had with Sellbrite. Your account is configured to pull inventory from your Shopify store, not to update your Shopify store. We're still investigating why your Amazon listings are overselling, but it appears that Sellbrite is updating them properly and we haven't had this issue reported by anyone else, so it's still a bit of a mystery. We certainly do take ownership of any issues our customers are having, and we're committed to your success.