Sellbrite , 190 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective inventory management and synchronization across various sales channels. They find it user-friendly and value its ability to provide insightful sales data. The app is praised for its affordability, efficient handling of large SKU volumes, and quick synchronization. Some merchants suggest adding more sales channels and improving reporting options. Despite these suggestions, many recommend the app for enhancing business efficiency and boosting sales.

June 19, 2023

I recently had a great experience with Sellbrite customer service. I had errors and needed help to automatically list on Walmart, I was in contact with a representative named Sarah. Sarah was very helpful and understanding. She apologized for the inconvenience, did a Loom video showing me how to setup and connect. I am very satisfied with the fast SMS customer service I received, and based on my experience with Sarah I would definitely recommend to others.

Fames Chocolate
6 months using the app
Sellbrite replied July 24, 2023

We're thrilled to read about your positive experience working with Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this rating and review. -Mike

May 8, 2023

I have always received good responses from the "chat" assistance block on Sellbrite and yesterday was no different. Lilah was quick to help with the correct solution.

PremiumBead
Almost 3 years using the app
Sellbrite replied May 8, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our live support teams. We appreciate the 5 star rating! -Mike

Edited April 24, 2023

In the year of our lord 2023 do you want to have to check your paid tool's work every day? Do you want customers contacting you because orders haven't been passed to Amazon for fulfillment or tracking has not been passed back to Shopify or eBay? Do you want to return from sick leave or vacation to a logjam of failed orders and upset customers?
If so, Sellbrite is the tool for you!
The rest of us will find it absolutely unacceptable that they haven't figured out how to notify us -their customers- when errors occur (and they will) so that those errors can be resolved. Instead they expect users to log in daily to make sure that everything is working as advertised.

Terske
Over 2 years using the app
April 14, 2023

Get this software if you don't mind contacting customer service almost daily. I've given these guys lots of chances. It's a great idea but their execution is HORRIBLE! Today was the last straw. eBay connection is sporadic. So many orders haven't imported and the support agent wasn't able to do anything about it. To make matters worse, there hardly available on the weekend. There's no way for you as the purchaser of this software to do any kind of order imports yourself, or anything of that nature. Half of the time, my updates to my items do not work and you have to go back into shopify and in their words "change something, and change it back" in order to get it to work. If you're looking for automation, this isn't it. It might be ok if you sell 5-10 orders, but at 100 orders a day or so that we do and almost 500 listings, it's just not worth the stress and headache.

PringCor
Over 1 year using the app
July 19, 2023

I have to give this company and it's team a five star. This is unusual for me to give such a high rating.

The customer service has been off the hook.

The solutions that have been provided me for multiple listings is exactly what I have been looking for.

Six Mile Quilting
5 days using the app

Thank you very much! We're thrilled to see this 5 star rating and review! -Mike

May 19, 2023

I have been on the app just for a week now and have had talked with customer support 4 times and each time has been consistently prompt and fixed my issue quickly. The app is good for cross-listing and I do highly recommend it. One thing I'd like to see added is the ability to cross-list onto FB Marketplace as well

goodsongallery
1 day using the app
Sellbrite replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our app! We appreciate the 5 star rating and your feedback. We'll be happy to share your suggestion with our developers for consideration. -Mike

March 12, 2015

Great product, very helpful and responsive support. Works well to keep track of inventory and listings on various channels.

Mid Mod
Over 8 years using the app
Edited January 4, 2019

I have been using Sellbrite to sell on Ebay and Amazon and to keep my inventory synced. I just added a Shopify online store. While doing this support from both Shopify and Sellbrite has been outstanding!

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it."

Starving Students Music Supplies
About 6 years using the app
November 29, 2016

Awesome support staff, first and foremost. It is obvious they care about me as a person, not just as a customer. This was also the only inventory management program I found that enabled me to list products properly on my Shopify store while also enabling me to retain the Best Offer feature on my associated Ebay listings. I was using Inkfrog before, and was slow to leave because of the price difference, but now that I am with Sellbrite there is no comparison. Blows Inkfrog out of the water. The software itself has done just what I needed it to do so far, and the upcoming improvements are really going to round out the package for me. Thanks!

Bigskisale Com
Over 5 years using the app
June 7, 2015

Remarkably simple to use and has all the functionality needed to sell on multi venues. Support is quick to act and easy to work with.
Wish we would have found this sooner, no more juggling 10 different spreadsheets just to track inventory!!

Ducat Direct