Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

M3 Toys

Trying to get the PRO2K promo for resigning up. How can I get this? Perfect pricing at that price point

January 28, 2020

Hi M3 Toys - you should have received an email with a promo code. Just enter that when you subscribe. If you didn't get it, contact us using the in-app chat or at support@sellbrite.com

Carnival Store GmbH

I didn't understand this price list. Here in the description says 60$ /month when I installed the app it says 150$/month. Is that normal?

January 16, 2020

Carnival Store- Sorry for the confusion on this, but fortunately this is no longer an issue. We used to use a promotional code to offer the special pricing for Shopify that you would receive during the free trial (which you hadn't started yet when you left this review), but now the special pricing plans are clearly available on the subscription page.

Halloween24x7.com

While there were some bugs that slowed my adoption of Sellbrite. They listened and resolved the show-stopping issues. I'm quite pleased with how Sellbrite keeps all of my inventory synchronized between my various sales channels, so that I can focus on other areas of my business.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, however apologies for your poor experience with us. Obviously not what we either of us want.

The good news is that the first two issues in your list are already fixed, and the next two issues are currently being worked on now and should be fixed soon.

The last point on your list is not really an issue, as we discussed. Variation changes ARE recognized by Sellbrite, but the changes intentionally do not get pushed to the marketplaces automatically, as we discussed.

We appreciate your business and will happy to report when all of these things are resolved soon.

Samirapparels

they are full of crap,i was going to sign up for the 20/month plan but as soon as i was about to put my credit card info in the fineprint before putting my card info it say i will be charge 49/month so be careful when signing up their prices change.

UPDATE ok iam updating my review because they responded fast but i guess it was a miss understanding i'm going to try it for the 14 days and if everything goes well than i will give 5 stars.

November 17, 2019

Hi Samirapparels- We're not full of crap... You just need to enter the promotion code that was sent to you to get the special $20 app store price. The price you saw is our regular $49 price. I just emailed you the promo code again.

WearMe Pro

Please don't be fooled by all the positive reviews. This software has so many problems and issues with the connection between website and marketplaces. Not to mention you will have to wait 24-48 hours to get basic support. If they can't resolve the problem you simply won't hear back from them. If you are a very small company with few SKU's this is a perfect software for you.

Toypocalypse

This app is absolutely incredible! The only issue i had was changing shipping rates on Etsy, app wouldnt let me do a bulk change had to do 1 by one on etsy. Totally recommend!!

Thanks again!
Patrick
www.toypocalypse.net

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, and we're so glad you are enjoying Sellbrite! Unfortunately, Etsy still doesn't allow calculated shipping templates to be created or updated via API, so as much as we'd like to offer that functionality, it's not currently possible.

Skysetter Mobiles

As an artist who doesn't have lots of money to spend this was one of the best financial commitments I have made in a long time. Now I can keep my one of a kind inventory updated on multiple channels like shopify, etsy and ebay. There was a little learning curve but nothing that stopped me from running my shops. I absolutely love this app and recommend it for any creative who sells and keeps track of one of a kind products as well as a large retail inventory. Extremely intuitive and robust. Customer service has always been quick and easy to understand. Try it! It is worth the time, expense and effort!

October 21, 2019

Thanks Skysetter! Glad you're enjoying using Sellbrite!

Outback Western Wear

BEWARE IF YOU LOAD THIS APPLICATION. IT WILL CAUSE YOU GRIEF!! I loaded this app to look at it as an alternative to InkFrog which is having a lot of problems. Unfortunately, this app couldn't map the existing 2000+ listings to their Shopify counterparts. And, worse, it imported a bunch of eBay orders directly into Shopify...and I had not even configured that setting!

October 21, 2019

Hello Outback- Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Sellbrite. If your product SKUs in Shopify match the SKUs on your eBay listings, then Sellbrite has no problem mapping them together automatically. If not, we provide the tools in the app for you to map them.

With Sellbrite for Shopify, all marketplace orders flow back into your Shopify store so they can be fulfilled and inventory can be adjusted by Shopify. If you would rather not have orders flow to Shopify, we have that option too. Just contact us at support@sellbrite.com so we can help you can that setup.

Simply Uncaged Gifts

If you are managing AMAZON/ETSY/EBAY and are trying to keep track of inventory levels and pricings and also keep a clear and concise way to REPORT your orders/Invoicing/on a sweet and easy to use dashboard, literally they will do it all for you, trully recommend

Great Lakes Bio Systems

We've been using the original Sellbrite platform for several years and it has really streamlined our listings and helped us keep our sanity. The migration from the original platform to the Sellbrite for Shopify platform was much easier than we expected. Support was great! Prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are able to see all of our orders from the Shopify interface which really helps our customer service/support team. If you are supporting several marketplaces this is a real productivity (and sanity) boost - definitely worth it!