Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

PilotMall.com

I like the concept. This app sounds great in writing, but sadly this version of Sellbrite can't scale (yet). To explain:

Sellbrite for Shopify considers Shopify the "Source of Truth". This concept is fantastic... but as you may be aware, data in Shopify is limited. For starters, the following fields are not imported into Sellbrite (Manufacturer, Model Number, Package Dims, MSRP) because they don't exist in Shopify. As well, bullet points on features and other supplemental data used by marketplaces don't exist in Shopify so you can't add them easily to Sellbrite. There is no way to import supplemental data into Sellbrite via CSV. There is also no way to map Shopify metafields with this data to Sellbrite.

In order to get all info into Sellbrite, you would need to manually go to every product description and add the missing data by hand… We have over 4,000 product pages, so this is not an option.

I've been told the feature of mapping metafields is in the works and should be available in the coming weeks. Once this feature is added this will do everything that we need it to.

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and the great rating! We appreciate you and the feedback you've provider, which helps us make Sellbrite better for everyone!

Green Family Jewels LLC

I have been using this app for 6 months now and it has truly saved me lots of time! This is such a great asset to my business as I cross-sell on multiple third party sites. It is user friendly, the agents are very nice and helpful, and the pricing is great! I recommend this company to infinity and beyond!

April 27, 2020

Thanks Green Family Jewels! We appreciate your business.

Micro Precision Test Equipment

This app is great for housing all my inventory in one location. I've created templates in Sellbrite for Shopify and eBay and pushing new product listings out to those platforms is extremely easy. Will continue using this for my inventory management.

April 27, 2020

Thanks Micro Precision! We appreciate your business.

Gaby's Bags

Sellbrite is the cream of the crop when it comes to multichannel selling platforms. Our company has went from around $1 million in sales revenue to over $5 million in just 3 short years with the help of Sellbrite.

Sellbrite's pricing is great when comparing other platforms available, because they provide top-notch reliability and stability. Their team is always immediate to respond to any issues - of which there are very few! Its UI is by far the best in the game. Don't believe me? Jump on a free trial to check it out.

Brian, the CEO, has always been very helpful and surprisingly accessible if we ever needed his direct assistance. We have been extremely satisfied with having an outstanding partner like Sellbrite and we look forward to continuing our growth with their help!

April 27, 2020

Thanks Gaby's Bags! We appreciate your business.

Vaunte

Very powerful software & reasonably priced as it is comparable to the big players ie Linnworks, Channel Advisor, etc. Solid company, management and customer service. It's like having an extra employee - as the software is designed to save A LOT of time. I only wish I would have signed up sooner.

April 27, 2020

Thanks Vaunte! We appreciate your business.

5Ktoy

Scam! Be careful. App does not work as advertised. I can bear it. But why you charged $49 in a hidden lines when collecting credit card info. on first time. How eager you want my money! YOU marked as $20/month and you can not even wait a bit to be a liar!

March 29, 2020

5Ktoy- Sorry for the confusion on this, but fortunately this is no longer an issue. We used to use a promotional code to offer the special pricing for Shopify that you would receive during the free trial (which you hadn't started yet when you left this review), but now the special pricing plans are clearly available on the subscription page.

Armor Bolt

I have been using Sellbrite for about 6 years now. I started with only eBay and Amazon inventory sync. Today, Sellbrite manages my inventory across 14 different market places. I have had only great experience using their software. It is easy to use yet powerful suite that can handle easily a 7 figure business with multiple users. Highly recommend Sellbrite for any sellers. They provide awesome customer support and always willing to help you out.

vkwear

Sellbrite is an outstanding application. The benefits this app has brought to our business is incredible. There is always room for improvement just like any web-base software but they are constantly upgrading and adding new futures. Furthermore their support and team is awesome! They are very knowledgable and if I ever don't understand something or need a work-around solution they always provide me with the answer I need. I highly recommend any e-commerce business to give them a try. They will do wonders and will not disappoint!

Otiem

Love this app. Especially love it for the FBA integration across all sales channels. It works seamlessly after a basic set up and it's the only software that I've found that pushes the tracking numbers from FBA to customers as well. Super clean interface and is very user friendly. Highly recommend for anyone looking to automate this process.

M3 Toys

Trying to get the PRO2K promo for resigning up. How can I get this? Perfect pricing at that price point

January 28, 2020

Hi M3 Toys - you should have received an email with a promo code. Just enter that when you subscribe. If you didn't get it, contact us using the in-app chat or at support@sellbrite.com