Sellbrite , 191 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective inventory management and synchronization across various sales channels. They find it user-friendly and value its ability to provide insightful sales data. The app is praised for its affordability, efficient handling of large SKU volumes, and quick synchronization. Some merchants suggest adding more sales channels and improving reporting options. Despite these suggestions, many recommend the app for enhancing business efficiency and boosting sales.

Edited May 24, 2018

After trying a number of inventory management vendors, I settled with Sellbrite. It's reliable, intuitive and fast. A great tool for anyone who needs to keep inventory details in sync when managing many products across multiple channels.

Gossamer House
Almost 4 years using the app
November 22, 2020

Great App, saves me time. Would love to see a quick inventory barcode SKU scanning feature in the future.

CRC Beads
Sellbrite replied November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and that feature request! We'll be capturing that feedback for our Product team to review for future updates of the app.

March 30, 2015

I've been with Sellbrite since December 2012 and I echo other reviewers' sentiments.

1. The software - GUI is clean, layout is intuitive, interface is snappy and it "works" as expected. These aspects allow me to be more efficient and focus on growing my business. Sellbrite's slogan of "simplified multi-channel selling" is spot on.

2. The support - If something doesn't work, contact the Sellbrite team and they will investigate. You'll receive a helpful response typically within 24 hours. I've submitted several feature requests and they've been integrated into the software. These factors make me feel like a valued Sellbrite customer.

3. The price - The old adage "You get what you pay for" doesn't apply here. I was never fond of the other guys' revenue sharing price models. With Sellbrite, I know exactly how much I'm paying each month. I don't have another party siphoning off cash linearly with revenue while I'm growing my business. This allows me to continually reinvest more cash in my business than if I used the revenue sharing companies. In fact, my sales are up 70% from last year thanks to Sellbrite.

opticsrev
March 12, 2020

I have been using Sellbrite for about 6 years now. I started with only eBay and Amazon inventory sync. Today, Sellbrite manages my inventory across 14 different market places. I have had only great experience using their software. It is easy to use yet powerful suite that can handle easily a 7 figure business with multiple users. Highly recommend Sellbrite for any sellers. They provide awesome customer support and always willing to help you out.

Armor Bolt
April 21, 2015

I have been using this app for about 2 months. The developers are very helpful and answer all questions in depth and quickly! The interface with Ebay could not be easier, I am very pleased with the speed and ease of listing new products to Ebay! Now, I am just waiting for the ability to list unique products to Amazon, which I have been told they are working on! This is a great product, do try it for yourself!

New World Gems
Edited June 16, 2020

Sellbrite makes our work easier and recommend the sellbrite for the user who are selling on the multiple channels platform. This is one of best amazing inventory management software. The team are always there to help you.

NepaCrafts Product
Nepal
About 3 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and are glad you find Sellbrite to be valuable.

November 2, 2018

This the best multi channel management software available. It works. It's ridiculously easy to set up and takes care of inventory management and it's easy to create listings for multiple channels.

Indigenized
July 21, 2020

A great tool to list across multiple channels and manage inventory effectively. I prefer the stand-alone version over the one relying on Shopify for inventory count.

E N T I M I O
Sellbrite replied July 21, 2020

Thank you for the great review!

January 19, 2017

Great Product, Very Easy to use. Excellent Tech Support.

Medical Surgical Sales
July 1, 2015

Recently moved to SellBrite and so far have been very pleased. Nice user interface and very responsive customer service.

Wiredforless