Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Miniature Crush

I am using Sellbrite with Shopify, Etsy & eBay. So far everything has worked seamlessly. It has been a lifesaver with updating inventory, I couldn't run my business without it.

July 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Miniature Crush! We love being your lifesaver!

Miilady

Best multi channel listing & order management tool i found so far but it does not support ebay UK :(

July 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Miilady. We're hoping to earn that 5th star from you once we launch full support for eBay UK soon!

AnyRvParts

This app regularly fails us by not properly updating our shopify store and bot reducing inventory as orders come through. This is causing us to over sell items on amazon, which in turn means we have had to cancel way too many orders. Amazon has already suspended us once before, and now we face suspension again as our cancellation rate has skyrocketed.
Every time I submit support tickets, sellbrite never takes ownership of the issues. It always feels like a "brush off" without any resolution. If this issue was a one off, I wouldn't think to leave this review, but we have been plagued with this issue since the beginning of using sellbrite. I don't get apologies from sellbrite, nor do I feel like their support has done right by us to find the root problem of the ivnentory issues i.e. shopify inventory not properly being updated.

One star for an unreliable app. Find something else

July 6, 2020

Justin- apologies for the poor experience you've had with Sellbrite. Your account is configured to pull inventory from your Shopify store, not to update your Shopify store. We're still investigating why your Amazon listings are overselling, but it appears that Sellbrite is updating them properly and we haven't had this issue reported by anyone else, so it's still a bit of a mystery. We certainly do take ownership of any issues our customers are having, and we're committed to your success.

Market Sale

so many futures are not available for the shopify users like FBA to other channels, very disappointing.

July 6, 2020

I'm sorry you feel disappointed by your experience with Sellbrite, but the good news is that you can use our standard edition of Sellbrite which still lets you connect your Shopify store but also gives you all the other features, like FBA. And, we just reduced the prices for that edition, so it's now even more affordable!

There's a good reason why we don't have FBA or other fulfillment features on the Sellbrite for Shopify edition (which is what you're using). With that configuration, Shopify is the master of all your inventory and orders, so connecting FBA to Sellbrite could cause a conflict. Instead, you can connect FBA to Shopify. Or, just use our other configuration.

Deelytes Collections

Excellent app, so far it has been easy pushing product to my Ebay store and keeping inventory management synced. I plan on expanding shortly to other platforms since the app has been working out very well.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and are glad you find Sellbrite to be valuable.

NepaCrafts Product

Sellbrite makes our work easier and recommend the sellbrite for the user who are selling on the multiple channels platform. This is one of best amazing inventory management software. The team are always there to help you.

Shelter Fitness

I worked with the support staff to help get set up as I originally signed up for the standalone version of the product. It is very easy to use and intuitive and excellent for managing multiple channels. Besides that, the support team is second to none. They helped make sure I had the right product for my needs and encouraged me to use the Shopify version as it fit my workflow better, even though it was significantly cheaper than the version I was using. I can't say enough about the team and their desire to help you succeed with the right product. I look forward to partnering with Sellbrite as we grow our company!

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and are glad you find Sellbrite to be valuable and our support team helpful!

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

How can it possible my trial ended even before I started
Someone pls assist
Anyway it’s a good app for all stores to use

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! Your free trial has been restarted for you. We end your trial for you if you disconnect your Shopify store from Sellbrite during your free trial period, but it’s all good now and ready to use. In the future, please contact our support team, who can help you out.

Faris Jewels

I use sellbrite to help me manage my inventory on various platforms and it is great. However, You can not bundle items, which is a little dissapointing

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We know bundling items is an important feature, and it's on our product roadmap.

LapidaryCentral

So far this app is effortlessly syncing my Shopfy to my eBay and Etsy store. This has increased my sales by quite a bit! There are a couple features that don't make sense, such as being unable to edit a lot of info on drafts before you publish them, but otherwise much better than their competitors. Tried other apps before this one and they screwed up my selling platforms. This is the only one so far that actually does its job, and does it well.

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're happy to hear Sellbrite has helped your business grow! Regarding not being able to edit draft listings, it sounds like you have a template applied, which is controlling the listing data. Unapplying the template will allow you to edit. Our support team can help you with this, if you need it.