Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Simple Style Guru

I am in absolute shock! I have tried your app on my shopify store for a few days and removed it before the free trial as the app didn't work for me properly and I have found out I have been charge 82 pounds from my card when I have selected the $20/m plan to start with. I have found out also that my account hasn't been closed even when I did remove it from store and said the reason why. I have been put on a $49/m plan with $49 adds on when I haven't even asked for it! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had with any app.

September 9, 2019

We apologize for the confusion on this -- a full refund has been provided.
Sellbrite is a separate platform from Shopify with its own billing system, so simply uninstalling the Sellbrite app in Shopify does NOT terminate your account with Sellbrite. Our sign up page makes it clear that you will be automatically subscribed unless you cancel your account during the trial period (which I understand that you thought you were doing by uninstalling the app). The special pricing for Shopify customers requires you to enter a promotional code, which is why it didn't subscribe you at the price you expected. Obviously we need to make this more clear in our messaging, so we'll be working on improving that. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Boomerangs.com

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to fully implement the project. Although I can't say the export was that clean it's not that unusual for such programs. We've done this 4-5 times with other solutions over the years and it's never flawless but you can fix the export ommisions pretty easily and the software itself works great and is a reasonable cost for what you get. Overall, if you aren't doing this sort of solution you probably are a minor player in ecommerce. You can't just publish a website and expect sales. Typically, you've got to reach out to shopping services like Amazon , Walmart...etc. to get anywhere unless you are Nike or an org like that. And a program like Sellbrite makes that process SO MUCH EASIER. Sellbrite's videos are extremely helpful and I don't think we actually needed much support at all. It's pretty straight forward if you watch the videos and it does work. Etsy is like a 1 hour project. Amazon and some others might take more effort but are well worth it. We are using Etsy, Walmart, Amazon and Ebay. Might do Jet soon.

Reunion Vintage Goods

I love this app! Makes it super easy to manage our inventory and listings on our site and Etsy. Their support is also great too - they've been quick to answer any questions. If you work with multiple platforms, I would highly recommend!

Best-Slippers

I use sellbrite to list products from Shopify to Amazon. If you want to use Shopify as your data source of truth, make sure to explicitly get "Sellbrite for Shopify" as it's not immediately that when you get it here from the Appstore.
Linking products works really well now after we switched to Sellbrite for Shopify.
However, right now I can only give 3 stars because when a customer makes a purchase on Amazon, the customer data (Name, encrypted email address, order number) and the Information if the customer has paid the item (which is quite irrelevant because ofc he has on Amazon, but it can be confusing and maybe mess with shopify's statistics) are MISSING. Those information don't get transmitted to Shopify. Please fix that as soon as possible and I will give 5 stars :-)
Good customer service by the way, I cannot agree with the reviewer before me.

August 13, 2019

You spoke and we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we've improved our integration and now customer data and marketplace order number DOES get imported into your Shopify store with marketplace orders!! Also, only paid orders are imported so no need to worry about that.

Instyle Apparels

Worst product or service I have came across in 20 years of eCommerce, absolutely Zero rating to them never answer calls or respond for anything, Stay away from them and look for alternatives end up getting account banned. Shame that godaddy acquired it.

Update : Its a untrue they tried to call me or help to fix, it all happend after i wrote a review, until then they did not even bother.

June 12, 2019

Unfortunately, this merchant never took advantage of our FREE onboarding sessions that we offer every new customer, even after multiple invites via email. We quickly (same day) responded to his support emails with answers to his questions but have not received a reply back, and tried to reach him by phone but he did not answer and no voicemail is available.

Update: Onboarding invitations were sent (and received) on March 26th and 28th, without any response -- well before review was left. All support emails and calls were replied to same day. We've showed proof of this to merchant.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The application has been successful for us. The staff is on top of issues plus courteousness. I am looking forward to new features to this app, and functionality. This is where there are great, the price point exceeds the value. The platform is easy to use. It is very nice and basic. It is similar to other multichannel sites or better while these sites are asking for $200 to 1000 dollars a month for the same service. Now, a month to list a few thousand Sku ( sku's, which means one sku's x each platform you link to " that's the WOW factor" if your listing on Amazon, eBay, shopify: that one sku becomes 3. ).

Sleep8

I nagged and they listened.

This one fix has MASSIVELY increased the value of this app, and i can now recommend it.
I am very happy with the support that was given to help correct this issue.

************Original Review Below***************
Not for stores with any real volume.

They system does NOT IMPORT CUSTOMER DATA from any of the orders it imports. They only import the data into the shipto fields. This means that the customer fields are all blank, and because of how shopify is built you cannot adjust a customer after an order is placed.

This causes any other apps you use that rely on customer information to fail.

It would be an okay system if they had spend the 5 minutes to copy a few variables in their API Push.

July 8, 2019

You spoke and we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we've improved our integration and now Customer data DOES get imported into your Shopify store with marketplace orders!!

Profitablemarket

beautiful life for you and all your family for the rest of your life including all your best friends

Erin Elements

Super helpful support team. One agent created a video for me and showed me exactly where to go / click, rather than having to e-mail or chat back and forth. Excellent service.

Style & Horses

STAY AWAY! this app has serious issues- it can not do what it is supposed to do, import and sync listings. i decided to give it a 2nd try which was a huge mistake. i hate it even more now than i did the first time i tried it.

it loses photos on imports, and does not publish to channels according to the settings (i.e. 'templates') i carefully set on each listing individually. instead it publishes erroneous shipping & return policies, mixes up photos and inventory, resulting in really pissed off customers.

It is also just 'makes stuff up'- seriously, says certain listings are live in channels that don't exist!

But the worst part is the support team- they are awful- make no attempt to help you. you can email 1 question for days and days and all they do is bounce you around from one team member to another (citing that they are a 'small' team) but nobody wants to understand the problem or provide an answer. they dont address anything relevant in their support docs (its all basic) and most of the links are broken anyway.

this app sucks and the support team is 1000 times worse. i have no idea why anyone likes this software.

April 3, 2019

Hi Kate,

As we just discussed by phone, you sent us 2 emails yesterday morning, 5 minutes apart from one another. Each inquiry was fielded by a different agent of our Success Team. Not once did an agent pass you off to anyone else, and all messages were responded to within an hour (our SLA is 24 hours), with the exception of your final message in which you cursed at our team. A few hours later you left this review, all within the span of a single day.

Your issues stemmed 100% from reactivating a 2016 account and turning on the sync functionalities haphazardly. Had either of our agents suspected you just returned to Sellbrite and reactivated the account with its old data (which was not evident in your questions), our answers and suggestions would have been different.

I’m sorry you felt that Sellbrite let you down, but the only thing I can say is that this review really lets us down, as we go above and beyond to make our customers successful and address any issues with swiftness and accuracy, and we did everything right here. I wish you the best of luck in finding a solution that meets your needs.

Mike @ Sellbrite