Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Erin Elements

Super helpful support team. One agent created a video for me and showed me exactly where to go / click, rather than having to e-mail or chat back and forth. Excellent service.

Style & Horses

STAY AWAY! this app has serious issues- it can not do what it is supposed to do, import and sync listings. i decided to give it a 2nd try which was a huge mistake. i hate it even more now than i did the first time i tried it.

it loses photos on imports, and does not publish to channels according to the settings (i.e. 'templates') i carefully set on each listing individually. instead it publishes erroneous shipping & return policies, mixes up photos and inventory, resulting in really pissed off customers.

It is also just 'makes stuff up'- seriously, says certain listings are live in channels that don't exist!

But the worst part is the support team- they are awful- make no attempt to help you. you can email 1 question for days and days and all they do is bounce you around from one team member to another (citing that they are a 'small' team) but nobody wants to understand the problem or provide an answer. they dont address anything relevant in their support docs (its all basic) and most of the links are broken anyway.

this app sucks and the support team is 1000 times worse. i have no idea why anyone likes this software.

April 3, 2019

Hi Kate,

As we just discussed by phone, you sent us 2 emails yesterday morning, 5 minutes apart from one another. Each inquiry was fielded by a different agent of our Success Team. Not once did an agent pass you off to anyone else, and all messages were responded to within an hour (our SLA is 24 hours), with the exception of your final message in which you cursed at our team. A few hours later you left this review, all within the span of a single day.

Your issues stemmed 100% from reactivating a 2016 account and turning on the sync functionalities haphazardly. Had either of our agents suspected you just returned to Sellbrite and reactivated the account with its old data (which was not evident in your questions), our answers and suggestions would have been different.

I’m sorry you felt that Sellbrite let you down, but the only thing I can say is that this review really lets us down, as we go above and beyond to make our customers successful and address any issues with swiftness and accuracy, and we did everything right here. I wish you the best of luck in finding a solution that meets your needs.

Mike @ Sellbrite

Atlantic Collectibles

Great app to integrate with Walmart and Ebay. They also have great support staffs that is ready to answer any question.

EGT Direct

Very easy to use and great support! We like being able to maintain all of our products in one source for all the channels we use.

Tactical 512

Extremely well developed sales channel platform for small to medium size businesses. Would recommend to all.

Synonyco.com

The support from Sellbrite has always been top-notch. Even when I’m frustrated, I’ve never had any response that wasn’t completely professional and helpful

GlobalMotoParts

It would be the perfect tool for us, but they currently only support limited functionality for "international" eBay Stores. Therefore, it is not possible to add new listings to eBay from other accounts than US sellers. Support told me it's currently not on their priority list. Otherwise, it felt really nice and powerful. Hopefully, they fully support international eBay stores soon.

Hat and Beyond

Very well-made. We are clothing retailer, so inventory system is definitely needed to manage our high-number variations, and Sellbrite is helping us much. Their customer support team is exceptional, too.

Babyface

I own a small business, and we make do with few employees. I find Sellbrite is like having a few extra employees! I have been using the service for a few years now. Compared to similar services, we just feel Sellbrite has the most to offer us, at the best price.

I will admit that I am not technical at all, so I am especially appreciative for Sellbrite's helpful staff that seem to be readily available anytime I have ever needed them.

We started with Sellbrite simply for inventory management because we sell on multiple channels (including: Shopify, Walmart, Amazon, Amazon Canada, Ebay, Etsy, Newegg, Sears, Bonanza & Rakuten). All we do is update inventory in Sellbrite, they take care of the rest. Customers (and marketplaces) demand consistent pricing, and theis make our product listings consistent. Plus, with some sites, such as Walmart, they want inventory updates or confirmations every 5 minutes or so, and this takes care of that as well.

I also find Sellbrite extremely valuable for reports - instant sales reports that I can customize to get all kinds of needed data in seconds, whether it's sales by sku, bestsellers for a certain marketplace, or over all marketplaces, or sales by state, city, or country - since Sellbrite can grab data from all marketplaces at once, I have everything together on one report. So much easier.

I admit I haven't used the listing tools much, but I plan to give that a try soon. I'm sure it will make my life easier, as most of Sellbrite's features do.

Truly Art

So here is an overview of what I've experienced and learned in this "hub" world that is super important.
Pricing
This app prices per order - that's ok and there are other apps that charge a % per transaction which is much worse...but also apps where it's a lower flat rate in the "feed" world where that is the most critical factor, not inventory.

Feed World - I did a sync on 2 different apps and the other app was successfully able to pull in 214,000 + SKUs. This app, of course, is required to sync as well, and while it did do a successful hookup with Amazon Merchant, it wasn't successful with Shopify - with only 3,725 SKUs imported and it's stayed there for over 24 hours, so the app thinks it's done. It's not.

Inventory Management - App appears to be awesome in this arena. This would be unused functionality for me as I work on "made to order". But if inventory is important for you, it's a great thing.

Shipping Status Hub - This is huge that you can login to one area and update shipping status on multiple channels. They appear to also have Open API so I could integrate with my own supplier to make it easier to connect in the future.

E-Mail Hub - This isn't part of the app and it's possible other channels like Etsy and Amazon don't want to include this availability to a central hub...but that would be a game changer if I could also deal with communication from the hub. Perhaps even a hack to all you to connect a gmail account add simply add another tab. Communication is a major e-commerce "thing" and this app is focused on "Hub" and efficiency...just sayin.

Ultimately, I need Feed Import/Export to and from Multi Channel, Shipping Status, and some day a "Communication" tab to be the right fit for me. If inventory is your thing, it might be great for others...but definitely need a sync to work 100% of the time and it wasn't a good start from a Shopify standpoint.

They also have a huge discount that takes place but for only 24 hours...but I felt in a hurry to get things working and assumed I would be able to test things with the initial import...but it never completed.

Support is super fast and have a webinar to cover all aspects...but at the moment super impressed with the other app that pulled in all my products from Shopify, costs less, but has none of the bells and whistles this has for status....so, perhaps someday in the future I'll come around to this again...